Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
A luxury modernised apartment with stunning views and benefitting from all day sun. Walking distance to local amenities, shops, public transport and the beach.
The modern doubledecker electric train can whooosh you to Nice, Antibes and Cannes - west, and Beaulieu, Monaco Monte Carlo and Italy in the east
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Villefranche s/ Mer 150 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice Cote d'Azur 10 km, Nearest railway: Villefranche s/ Mer 100 m|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details outdoors|
- 'Al fresco' dining table on the balcony.
- Free street parking
- Welcome pack available on arrival
- English speaking representative available
- 'Skippered' fast boat hire available (St.Tropez for lunch?)
- Yacht charter available
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
The Cote d'Azur is well known for its warm summer, temperate winter and endless sun giving light that has inspired painters for centuries. The region is best known for the sea,(Cannes, St Jean Cap Ferrat) but also for the hill top towns (Villages Perches) such Vence, St.Paul and St Agnes (with its Mediaeval Gardens).
Alternatively you'll find Villefranche a perfect base to explore the region for :
- Monaco: Opera, Cinema, Concerts, Museums, Palaces
- Nice: Opera, Galleries, Museums, Cinema, Concerts, Jazz Festival, Carnival
- Beaulieu: Villa Kerylos
- Cap Ferrat: Rothschild Villa
- Antibes: Museums and Galleries
- Beaulieu: Rothschild Villa Gardens
- Menton: Hanbury Gardens
- Le Rayol Canadel: Le Jardin des Mediterranees
- ........... the lavender fields of Provence
- the many vineyards of Provence or check out the Roman vineyards in Nice in Bellet
- your in the right area ! Lots of local dishes with a distinct Italian slant
- Lots of water based ideas and golf - BUT
- Nice: Iron Man, Marathon
- Monaco: Tennis Masters, Rally, Grand Prix, Historic Grand Prix
- St Tropez: Polo
CONFERENCES, YACHT SHOWS
............. just a couple of ideas !
Within 1.5 hours are the Alps with summer walking or winter skiing (Auron, Isola 2000, Limone). There are many golf courses close-by.
Villefranche Sur Mer
Along with St Tropez and Cannes, Villefranche is a renowned historic town originating as a fishing village going back beyond the XIII Century and with a Mediaeval Citadel of the XV Century. The old streets and houses are a fascination, with their colourful decoration and 'trompe l'oeils'.
If its Rest & Relaxation you're after, you're in good company! The Russian fleet frequently dropped anchor here in the 18thC - the Royal Navy made it a destination in the 19thC, and the US 5th Fleet thought this was home in the 20thC.
Once tired of exploring the town you'll find Villefranche a perfect base.