Attractive holiday home
About the home
The apartment is located just 5 minutes from Villamartin plaza and the 1st tee at Villamartin Golf Club. The nearest beach at La Zenia is 2km away and holds blue flag status.
A totally private rooftop terrace provides the perfect opportunity to relax and sunbathe as well as being able to enjoy family meals al fresco
A beautiful well kept communal swimming pool for the use of a limited number of apartments is located 300 yards away.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||La Zenia, 2km|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
* Cooling interior ceiling fans
Further details outdoors:
* Balcony seating
* Solarium table and 4 chairs, plus 2 sun loungers
- welcome pack on arrival can be arranged ( ideal for late flight times)
- bed linen and bath towels supplied, but please bring own beach towels.
£75 deposit payable to secure booking, with balance payable 6 weeks before departure
A key deposit of £80 is required in addition to the balance payment and is refunded in full subject to the keys being returned within 10 days of the conclusion of your holiday and no property damage being reported.
The Costa Blanca / Valencia / Alicante Province region
The Costa Blanca has many attractions and places to visit to suit all ages and family members. Principal towns such as Alicante, Torrevieja, Murcia and Cartegena, are all easily reached from our apartment. Local beaches include La Zenia, Cabo Roig and Campoamour. Close by is the Mar Menor region with its renowned beaches and nature reserve.The Costa Blanca region of Spain can boast 300+ days of sunshine each year
The Villamartin / Las Violetas area
• Blue Flag beaches at La Zenia, Cabo Roig and Campoamour.
• Villamartin Plaza, with a large and varied selection of restaurants and bars. All venues offer both outdoor and indoor seating.
• Many other local restaurants which offer authentic local cuisine with quality service and hospitality.
• Excellent local golf courses, the closest being Villamartin Golf Club, plus nearby, Las Ramblas GC, Real Club de Golf, Campoamor and Las Colinas Golf Resort. Approx 15 minutes drive is La Finca Golf Club situated close to the village of Los Montesinos. See attached weblinks for course details and locations
• Many attractive local towns both north and south on the Costa , as well as inland. For coastal towns , try Guardamar ( local market on Wednesdays ), Santa Pola, Torrevieja, Los Alcazares, Santiago de la Ribera to name but a few. Inland you will find the historical towns of Elche, San Miguel and Murcia.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Fly to Murcia airport ( San Javier ) or Alicante airport.
Murcia airport is a 20 minute drive away and Alicante airport is approx 40 mins. There are plenty of budget airlines that fly to both airports, including Easyjet, BMI Baby, Flybe, Monarch, My Travel, Thomson, Jet2, Ryanair.
Car rental can be booked from either airport. Historically, Auriga Crown.com have been easy to book over the Internet, and their staff helpful and polite. More recently, we have also used Dickmanns which can be located via the Cartrawler website. Taxis are also available from both airports.
Activities near Villamartin
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1st January - 31st March||1 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||£ 195||-||-||1 Week|
|1st April - 29th June||1 Apr 13||30 Jun 13||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|30th Jun - 28th September||30 Jun 13||29 Sep 13||£ 295||-||-||1 Week|
|29th September - 9th Nove||29 Sep 13||10 Nov 13||£ 225||-||-||1 Week|
|10th November-31st Decemb||10 Nov 13||1 Jan 14||£ 185||-||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
We can accept payment via Paypal, or by cheque in £Stg or Euros
We are flexible with regards to check-in and check-out times to accomodate your requirements and subject to availability
Discounts available for long lets ( 4 weeks + ) We can also consider short breaks and Corporate bookings.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
David and Susan Lucas
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday apartments in Spain (15,584)