Villa | 13 bedrooms | sleeps 25
Better described as a private boutique hotel the villa is 13000sq foot and provides a haven of fun, laughter and relaxation.
- 20m x 5m swimming pool fully heated with safety cover (one of the biggest private pools in Algarve if not biggest)
- Diving board and feature slide into pool located in upper jungle landscaped area
- Synthetic decking throughout
- Outdoor hot shower
- Raised Canadian hot tub overlooking garden and golf course.
- Gazebo with grand table for 16 persons pool table and adjacent outdoor kitchen with wood burning oven, fridge, ice machine, griddle, wok burner and sink.
- Outside seating with a 100m panoramic view over golf course and pine tree forest.
- Bose garden and gazebo sound system
- Outdoor grand chess area
- Childrens Sandpit
Inside the villa:
- Huge first floor balcony coming from 4 bedrooms with loungers and seating
- Various double loungers and assorted seats from renowned American brand Kettel
- 13 bedrooms, 8 ensuite including 2 self contained family suites each with master bedroom, 2 childrens bedrooms, lounge and separate cloakrooms. 8 bedrooms have tv and DVD players
- 1 formal kitchen leading to dinning area with grand table for 12/14guests
- Formal lounge area with feature gas fire and full height panoramic sliding windows opening onto gardens and view to 6th green
- Wine cellar
- Spa with feature group bath and steam room
- Gym with cross trainer, treadmill bike, rower, kettle bells and weight bench rack
- Main all day living lounge with fully equipped kitchen/ bar area. This area includes a lounge area with tv and another lounge area with library
- Cinema room with seating for 12 persons on 2 levels. Large selection of DVDs and full sky HD available
- Wifi throughout all rooms and outside
- Apple iMac available in main lounge
No expense has been spared in creating an oasis of luxury, comfort and entertainment in the Algarve.
Roman the butler will attend to you during your stay and assist in transportation and all issues within the villa and housekeeping. He also has been known to make a very authentic curry on request!
All rooms are fully air conditioned and underfloor heating in public areas is provided.
|Size||Sleeps up to 25, 13 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Falesia 4.5 km|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 25 km, Nearest railway: Loulé 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||13 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms of which 13 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (14), Cots (3), Dining seats for 25, Lounge seats for 25|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
The Algarve region
The Algarve is the southern region of Portugal, incorporating, amongst other localities, the cities of Faro, Albufeira, Lagos, Loulé, Portimão, Quarteira, Vilamoura, Silves, Tavira, and Vila Real de Santo António. The main city is Faro where the airport is located.
Tourism is the main economic activity, taking advantage of the beautiful seashore and several high standard golf courses.
Summers are hot and dry and winters are mild with hardly any rain (50 days with rain on average each year), combined with very inviting Springs and Autumns.
The sea water temperature starts at around 14ºC in January and reaches a high 25ºC in August.
Vilamoura is the biggest resort in Europe. Due to the size of the resort area it offers the visitor nearly every form of sport and entertainment. On the southern border is a long sandy beach swept by the Atlantic Ocean.
As a location specifically designed for tourism it has proved to be a very successful holiday destination for all ages due to the variety of facilities that it provides holidaymakers.