Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Welcome to ecoapartment bene !
Enjoy your holidays in ecoapartment bene with a clear conscience without having to sacrifice comfort.
Enjoy your stay in an sustainably operated apartment within a quaint, quiet and typically Viennese district of Vienna, in Ober St. Veit. The newly adapted apartment on the ground floor of an apartment building looking into the courtyard. Public transport takes you into the city centre in about 25 to 30 minutes. There is a supermarket, backery, and various restaurants (Viennese 'Heuriger', Japanese, Italian) in walking distance.
You find the measures that have been implemented so far here:
• All our apartments receive their electricity from 100% renewable energy
• We are of the opinion that one should live with and not off the environment. Therefore, we donate 3% of our profits to organizations that are active in social and environmental areas. A new organization is elected every year.
• We want to protect the global environment but we do not want our guests to have to sacrifice comfort. A permanent adaptation to the latest technology is just as inefficient (because still functional devices would need to be scrapped) as expensive. So we renew old or broken equipment by energy-efficient electronics step by step.
• We value transparency so there is a transparency folder in each of our apartments where we document our actions with invoices and contracts
• There are three garbage bins for separate waste disposal in our apartments
• We try as often as possible to refrain from printed documents. If it cannot be avoided we use exclusively recycled paper for printed documents
• It is very important to us that each of our apartments are clean when pass on to our guests. For cleaning we exclusively use products from sustainable companies with an Eco-Award.
• This apartment uses only LED lights and does without inefficient incandescent bulbs or energy saving light bulbs containing mercury
• TV and the radio have an A + energy efficiency label
• The dishwasher has an Eco-Mode
Ecoapartment Bene is an eco-friendly operated apartment within a quiet district - Ober St Veit - near various sightseeing attractions (e.g. Schönbrunn Castle, Schönbrunn Zoo, Palm House, "Lainzer Tiergarten", Sissy's Hermesvilla...) witch are easy to reach by bus und underground. Public transport takes you into the city centre within 25 to 30 minutes. You can relax in one of the various parks (e.g. "Roter Berg", "Tratzer Berg", "Hackinger Schlosspark") around the apartment after a day of sightseeing. There is a supermarket, backery, pastry shop, tobacconist's, Bank with cash dispenser, and many different restaurants in 3 to 5 minutes walking distance.
The apartment (65 m2), suited for up to 6 persons, consists of...
Living/Diningroom (23 m2): Diningtable for 6 persons, couch (sleeper for 2 adults - 190x190), Cable TV and computerdesk with internet connection
Bedroom 1 (13 m2): one doublebed (200x180) with bedside tables (lamps), chest of drawers, alarmclock.
Bedroom 2 (10 m2): two single beds (200x90) convertible into one double bed, chest of drawers, bedsidetable with lamp
Bathroom (4 m2): with shower washing machine and wash basin
Kitchen (5 m2): completely equiped with dishes, cutlery, water boiler, coffee machine, etc.
Ante-room, wardrobe, and seperate toilet
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Austria