List your home
Apply filters
£ to

Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 6

Key Info
  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 0 km
  • Great for children of all ages
  • Car advised
  • Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
  • Private garden

Sunna Loft It is a modern aparmtent located in historical villa on Lake Maggiore, Verbania. It offers wonderful oppurtunity to spend vacation in the heart of marvellous resort. Private parking, access to garden, view over the garden and lake ,and 5 minutes walk from centre.

The Lake Maggiore area is particularly well-known thanks its mild and Mediterranean temperatures, with approx. 300 sunny days during the year that permits one to enjoy all seasons. Italy meets Switzerland on the north side of the lake, sharing its boundaries with the Canton Ticino region. The Swiss territory occupies only 20% of the lake, the other 80% lies in Italy. The west coast is particularly attractive, Majestic Villas full of charm, historical palaces and gardens famous for their beauty and artistic interest. The biggest city of Lake Maggiore is Verbania, once here a visit to the sublime “Villa Taranto” botanical garden has to be made.

Size Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms
Nearest beach Verbania 200 m
Will consider Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)
Access Car advised
Nearest Amenities 200 m
Nearest travel links Nearest airport: Malpensa 90 km
Family friendly Great for children of all ages
Notes Pets welcome, No smoking at this property

Features and Facilities

General Central heating, TV
Rooms 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms
Furniture Double beds (3), Dining seats for 6
Other Linen provided, Towels provided
Outdoors Private garden
Access Parking

Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor

Guest reviews no reviews

Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor

Help other travellers decide where to stay

This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.

Be the first to write a review

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.

Close

Book your stay

*
*

Nights min stay, Changeover day Flexible

*

Sleeps 6

from £111 /night help

This is an estimated cost based on a weekly stay. Enter your dates to see exact cost.

Subtotal

Enter dates to see your price

This home can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank transfer)

Pay online via Holiday Lettings with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection

Contact the owner

Need more information first?

Close
*

This home can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank transfer)

Pay online via Holiday Lettings with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection

You're booking with

Nikita T.

45% Response rate

Calendar last updated:13 Aug 2014

Based in Italy

Languages spoken
  • English
  • German
  • Italian
  • Russian

Also consider

Maccagno
156 properties
Stresa
93 properties
Lake Orta
70 properties
Meina
58 properties
Luino
41 properties
Lesa
23 properties
Arona, Piedmont
21 properties
Pettenasco
19 properties
Varese, Lombardy
17 properties
Laveno Mombello
17 properties
Baveno
16 properties
Cannobio
15 properties
Ispra
12 properties
Cursolo Orasso
12 properties
Belgirate
10 properties
Oggebbio
9 properties
Castelveccana
9 properties
Miasino
8 properties
Gavirate
8 properties
Cadegliano Viconago
6 properties

Start a new search