from £73 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The apartment is located five minutes walking from the fine sandy beach and the International Show of the Cinema. Twenty minutes far away, you've got a 18 holes golf course and a harbour where you can rent almost every kind of boat. One can also rent bicycle for suggestive tours through the island.
And, of course, you can reach S. Mark's Square (the centre of Venice) in fifteen minutes.
The apartment is located in front of the Venetian Laguna, in a four stores modern building surrounded by a pedestrian zone. It is very bright, the rooms are quite wide and has got a beautiful terrace where it is possible to dine at fresco.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Marco Polo Airport - Tessera (Venice) 5 km, Nearest railway: Santa Lucia Venice Station 600 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- The apartment has just been restored and refurnished. It is totally NEW! Just take a look at the pictures.
|Further details outdoors|
- The bus stop to tour the island back and forth is right around the corner
- The main landing stage of waterbuses to Venice is at 100 metres
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
About this location
The Veneto region
Venice, one of the most beautiful city in the world, really unique, beautiful historical palaces to visit everywhere, does it really need a presentation?
The climate can be quite hot in summer and very cold in winter, but it is usually mild.
On the mainland of Venice, you've got plenty of beautiful villages to visit (by car), and can reach the mountains, to make excursions, in one hour driving.
- Museums such us Palazzo Grassi, Accademia, Doge's Palace, Guggenheim's, with their art exhibitions and all the churches, the most important St. Mark's Cathedral are waiting for you!
- You can also visit Murano (where they make glass), Burano (where they make Laces) and Torcello (where you can find the first cathedral of Venice), three minor islands very important for the history of Venice.
- Calle XXII Marzo, known among Venetians like the street of fashion, where one can find the shops of the most famous Italian fashion stylists.
- There are to many good restaurants to name them here, we will assist you in your choice once you are here.
- Every year, on the first week of September, the International Show of the Cinema take place right in Lido's Islands. One can see famous actors, producers and directors walk the red carpet, and watch movie not yet at the cinema.
- In Lido there is also a 18 holes golf course, and the opportunity to rent, besides bicycles, almost every kind of boat, to be sailed through the Laguna or the sea even without sea brief.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
13 Sep 2012
"Great place for La Mostra"
I stayed there for 13 days as a journalist during the Film Festival, and it was great. You can reach de public wi-fi, the appartment is very comfortable and you can find fish market, butchery, supermarket... and enjoy your dinner in the terrace! Very pleasant stay
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Feb 2015
Based in Italy