Sea view with private Garden
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The most authentic Venice in the greenest part of the city center”….close to St Mark's Square but far away from the crowd”….that's how our Guests describe the apartment location. It is a well kept and stylish apartment consisting of two double rooms with king size bed, a large living room / dining room, a separate kitchen and a bathroom with shower. The living room is spacious and perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing and there is access to a private garden of 120 sqm. The apartment is very bright and sunny from its windows you can admire the Venetian lagoon. In addition, you can also open a comfortable double sofa bed suitable for 2 adults or for children. The apartment is located in the district of 'Castello', the strategic location of Venice. From here all the main attractions (St. Mark's Square, the Rialto Bridge and its colorful market, the Biennale, the Basilica della Salute, the Arsenal, etc.) can be reached with a 5 minute “vaporetto” ride or in 20 minutes walk along the Riva degli Schiavoni , capture a slice of carefree, cheerful everyday life while enjoying the breathtaking views of the lagoon. Moreover, the beach of the Lido of Venice can be reached in 10 minutes. The “vaporetto” stop is just 100 meters from the apartment. The S.Elena public water taxi stop it is just 150 meters from the apartment
Tourist tax and cleaning fee are included in the standard rate. A fee of 30,00€ it is requested for late check-in after 10:00 PM and 60,00€ after midnight
Since it is very easy to get lost in Venice, we will wait for you at the water taxi station and accompany to the apartment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lido di Venezia 3 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Venice Marco Polo Airport 10 km, Nearest railway: S. Lucia Rail Station 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
30 Mar 2014
"Lovely, quiet location, away from tourist crowds."
Apartment was clean & well appointed. Lovely private garden with outdoor furniture. Although my sister & I specifically rented a 2 bedroom apartment, we were asked if we would be needing the secon… More
It 's true, the world is beautiful because it is various! All my guests in all websites rated this apartment 4 or 5 stars. This guest rated it 3 stars only because:
- were asked if they need both barrooms. Well, as per the website the price is on a basis of 2 people with an additional fee of 10€ per night for any additional guest after the first two. The difference is because if we use 2 bedrooms we have the double cost for linen&towels washing as well higher cost for apartment cleaning, energy, etc. However we just asked, but gave the 2 bedrooms at the 2 people rate.
- bath tub did not have plug. I am very sorry about that. For safety reason we do not use plugs in the bath tub. Probably some 5 Stars Hotel they do. However there are many plugs in the bathroom for hair dryer, electric shaver, etc.
- Admitting person asked for & took credit card number as a deposit against damage: that's quiet normal.
- We were asked to strip the beds of all linen before our departure: that's just a suggestion. We have been learned from many guest who are used to do like this.
- Shutter in one BR was broken: when I have been noticed about that, after the guest departure, I went personally to the apartment to check. I simply pulled the strap of the shutter that closed without effort and without problems. Perhaps this guest has never seen an Italian shutter?
Yes, It 's really true: the world is beautiful because it is various!
30 Oct 2013
When we arrived at the place we were stunned! The welcoming was very friendly and the apartment as well, plus we loved the furniture. All very tasteful with a humorous touch (perfect for the sort of artsy hipsters we tend to be).
The surroundings of the apartment were rather calm, but we enjoyed the little shop next door which sells very tasty food. (Which we enjoyed in the private garden, under surveillance of the neighbors cat...)
Also the humming centre of venice is in walking distance but can also be easily reached by vaporetto.
we can't say more than...perfetto!
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Based in Italy
- Venice, Veneto
- 682 properties
- 162 properties
- 71 properties
- 57 properties
- Eraclea Mare
- 57 properties
- 56 properties
- Jesolo Lido
- 43 properties
- 42 properties
- 34 properties
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- Abano Terme
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- Conegliano Veneto
- 13 properties
- Vittorio Veneto
- 12 properties
- Le Castella
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Lido Di Iesolo
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties