Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Casa Erbe is a comfortable 130 sq meters maisonette located on the waterfront of the widest canal on Giudeca Island.
The charming property sleeps 5 in three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. There is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom on the first floor. A third bedroom can be found on the ground floor with its own bathroom and kitchenette. Casa Erbe has air conditioning throughout the maisonette and underfloor heating system.
After a long day of exploring Venice guests can relax in the comfortable living room with two windows that the water.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, Telephone, Fax machine, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1)|
|Further details indoors|
- Living room
- Contemporary kitchen and dining area for 8 people.
- Double bedroom (king), en suite marble covered bathroom with sink, tub and ceiling mounted shower. There are charming views over the garden.
- Twin bedroom (can become a super king size double), en suite marble covered bathroom with carved sink, separate walk-in shower.
- Bedroom with private bathroom, kitchenette and air conditioning.
|Further details outdoors|
- Landing room with private deck for arrivals by water taxi, Guests can enjoy romantic alfresco dining over Canale della Giudecca and Salute's dome
- Wi-Fi access
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Fax machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Two dishwashers
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Cots, cradles, high chairs, can be easily provided.
The North East Italy region
Please contact the agent for more details
The Charming Casa Erbe is located in the beautiful Giudecca Island, part of Venice but separated from it by the water (Giudecca channel). It is easily reachable by a frequent public service (vaporetto) working day and night, it has the enormous advantage of being well protected from mass tourism. Nevertheless it boasts two of the most famous churches from Palladio (Redentore and Zitelle), three of the most renowned hotels in Venice (Cipriani, Bauer Palladio and Hilton Stucky) and two cult Ventian restaurants: Altanella (in calle delle Erbe at a few steps from the flat) and Harris Dolci.
At a very short walking distance, you will find everything you wish for shopping food: There are a very richly supplied supermarket (not easy to find in Venice), various groceries and a superb fish monger, the best in town after Rialto market.