Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This apartment is really a pearl, 4th floor so really bright and luminous, very quiet and with stunning views on Venice rooftops
Sophisticated but sober, luxurious but essential at the same time this is the ideal place for who wants to spend his stay in Venice in full comfort and complete relax.
It has two double bedrooms, a master bedroom with a very comfortable king bed and a second one with two large twin beds, a large living room with dining area and fully equipped kitchen corner.
Two bathrooms, an elegant tub bathroom and a shower bathroom.
Central heating, air conditioning, broadband internet via wifi will make your stay simply perfect here.
The area is amazing as well, you will be really few steps away from San Marco square but a bit away from the tourists crowd as this is a residential area.
A very well stocked supermarket has just been opened nearby, just few meters.
I look forward to hearing from you...!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lido 4 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Marco Polo 10 km, Nearest railway: Santa Lucia 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The North East Italy region
Veneto: simply the most beautiful, tasteful, charming region in Italy!
The area is amazing: San Marco district, actually 5 minutes walk from the most beautiful square in the world, but very calm and quiet indeed, very well provided with food shops, with a brand new supermarket just out of your door, and well served by public transport and close to everything in the city heart.
A number of good value restaurants and trattorias are 5 minutes walk far from the apartment as well:
- "Osteria al bacareto" is a very good valued traditional little restaurant, very well regarded also by a lot of venetian food lovers.
- "Trattoria da fiore" is another good place where you will taste the venetian traditional "cicheti" and cuisine.
- Across the Accademia bridge, 200 meters left you will find "Cantinone Storico", where seafood is very good but please try to reserve, in the good season, one table outside for dinner...a magic place!
- Just behind Gallerie dell'Accademia at the ground floor of Ca' Pisani Hotel, "La Rivista" is a wine and cheese bar with a large and fine selection of...wines and cheeses!
- And almost in front of it, "Agli Alboretti" a very good restaurant famous for its wine cellar.
- Down the Accademia bridge, but turn right, ask for "San Trovaso"... ask for enoteca da Schiavi:
one of the best places in Venice (and not only) where having an aperitif becomes an unforgettable experience: a beautiful "fondamenta", a traditional "bacaro", an incredible choice of italian wines, and a selection of "cicheti", the venetian term for "appetizers", which starting from the venetian tradition, get off and fly towards very sophisticated taste goals.
- Five meters after Schiavi...simply the best pistacchio ice cream I've ever tasted.
- A few steps beyond, la "Terazza del Casin dei Nobili", good seafood and amazing view fom the Zattere, and "Gelati da Nico": ask for a "Giandujotto da Passeggio"...
- On the other side of the Giudecca Canal: the Hilton in the Molino Stucky, with its "Rooftop skyline bar", one of the most incredible views on Venice, its spa and its well regarded restaurants.
We will be glad to suggest a number of other options all around the city.
Not to be missed very close to the apartment:
- Palazzo Grassi/Punta della Dogana exhibitions
- Peggy Guggenheim collection
- Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Tadao Ando museum
- Salute church
- Fondazione Emilio Vedova
- Palladio's Redentore church
- San Giorgio island
- San Stefano church
- La Fenice theatre
- San Marco Square, Basilica and Campanile
- Palazzo Ducale
- Via 22 Marzo and Mercerie, for your shopping...