Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This designer renovated penthouse apartment is situated in the bustling city center of Venice in Campo San Stin, just two steps from the Frari Church (one of the largest Gothic churches) and the ancient Scuola of San Rocco (known for Tintoretto's renowned paintings.) The 80m home is furnished with class and elegance, the best amenities such as WIFI and AC, and has splendid views of Campo San Stin, Frari Church, a canal, and Venetian rooftops.
The third and top floor sunny apartment comfortably accommodates 4 people so it is ideal for a couple, family and friends.
As you walk in, there is a beautiful, bright and cozy living room with large windows, a designer Saarinen dining table and two comfortable sofas, one which has a pull-out full-size bed for two people.
The apartment is also equipped with:
-A private outdoor terrace that has table perfect for romantic outdoor cocktails or meals, benches, potted flowers and a view of Venice's rooftops;
- One large and spacious bedroom that contains a King size bed, a flat screen Smart TV, two bedside tables, a 6-drawer dresser, two full-size closets, and a wireless printer. Wake up in bed to the view of the majestic Frari Church;
- Two bathrooms: 1 full bath with a large bathtub and a shower head, and one half-bath. Both have windows. We also provide a powerful hairdryer, a curling iron and a flat iron perfect for primping;
- A fully equipped kitchen: a small kitchen table for 4, an oven, coffee maker, a full set of pots and pans, quality sets of crockery and cutlery, wine glasses, tableware, and a full rack of condiments from ginger to curry to popular condiments (salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, etc.) Enjoy cooking up a storm in this kitchen with views of Venetian rooftops! The Billa supermarket is only 1 minute away while Rialto Market is 8' min. away;
- A complete and clean set of fine bed linens and towels;
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection is included; and
- Air-conditioning and ample heating
We also kindly provide you with various Venice guidebooks including my very own personally-written guide book called “Venice for Rookies” which has a list of restaurants, bars, savings tips, attraction information and neighborhood facilities.
We are very close to all the main services (waterbus stops, restaurants, supermarkets, a pharmacy & boutique shops). It is a few minutes' walk away from the train station and bus depot that has regular buses and taxis to the Marco Polo airport. The apartment is easily reachable by vaporetto,(waterbus) on Line 1 or 2, departing from Piazzale Roma or from the S. Lucia Train Station and get off at San Toma', where we will gladly meet you. However, it's also a quick walk to Campo San Stin and the San Silvestro waterbus stop.
Pharmacy: 10 seconds
Frari Church: 1 minute
Billa Supermarket: 2 minutes
San Toma' waterbus stop: 3 minutes
Coop Supermarket (Campo S.Aponal): 5 minutes
Piazzale Roma (bus depot with regular transport to Marco Polo airport): 7 min.
Rialto Market: 8 min.
Santa Lucia Train Station: 10 min.
- AC & heating
- high speed WIFI internet
- Private terrace
- new orthopedic mattress
- coffee maker
- towels and linens
- oil, vinegar, sugar, and many cooking condiments
- flat screen smart TV
- standing floor fan
- plates, glasses, pots
- washing machine
- Venice guide books
- iron & ironing table
- hair dryer
The San Polo district in the historic center of Venice holds the Rialto bridge, Rialto Market, boutique shops, historic bars and restaurants and beautiful churches like Frari Church, San Giacometo, San Rocco and more that hold famous Italian & Venetian painter's masterpieces.
My personal local recommedations:
Breakfast: Try Bottega del Caffè Dersut (makes fresh fruit shakes, great coffee and has inside seating) or Pasticceria Tonolo (renowned for its pastries and bite-sized pizzettas) on Calle de San Pantalon on the way to Accademia)
Lunch: Bar Vizieto (just next door to the entrance with great wines and small gourmet sandwiches) or Muro Restaurant just across from Frari Church (known for its steaks, pastas and meat dishes)
Dinner: L'Incontro Restaurant (a Sardinian restaurant with amazing pasta dishes, great house wines, and mouth-watering steaks and pork dishes) or Dal Cason Restaurant (on a small canal just around the corner with a modern feel but traditional Venetian seafood dishes and their artisanal Prosecco)
- Inside the apartment is SMOKE FREE. Smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
- Check-in starts at 14:00. If you arrive before then we'll try to do our best to let you check in before :)
- Check-out is at 11:00am.
- No parties
- Truly sorry, but pets are not welcome.
The price includes cleaning and WIFI. However, we ask that you please be respectful and leave the house in an orderly state.
The guest has full use of the house and amenities except a second bedroom, which will remain vacant, locked and closed.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|