Bright Modern Apartment
from £49 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Valletta is a UNESCO World Heritage City built in the16th century during the rule of the Knights Hospitaller of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem. This bright apartment dates back to 1875 and has been fully renovated with appropriate fixtures and fittings throughout. It offers reasonably priced and comfortable accommodation for up to 5 persons seeking to enjoy the wonderful culture and history of Malta and of its unique capital, with immediate access to all the sights.
This charming apartment is centrally located, with Valletta's cultural, shopping, business and entertainment districts within short walking distance. There is easy access to colourful local markets, the magnificent Manoel theatre and over 200 quality restaurants of all types (see link below for reviews).
Although there are no large supermarkets in Valletta there are several convenience stores and an interesting traditional market. Purchasing provisions beyond the welcome pack of basic foods that is provided is not a problem.
There are pleasant city views of Valletta from all rooms within the apartment and the promenade overlooking Sliema and Manoel Island is close by. Even in the rare event of rain or on cooler winter days or evenings, the outdoor vistas can be completely enjoyed from the comfort of the lounge seats or the diner rattan chairs through large floor-to-ceiling sliding terrace doors.
There is a typical Valletta main entrance, which leads on to a quaint and colourful 4-storey circular staircase. Inside the apartment there is a modern Italian kitchen, a very comfortable lounge with 5 seater sofa and a large modern dining table. A short and pleasant hallway leads into a comfortable main double bedroom and a single bedroom with a spare second single bed, which rolls out when and if needed. The main bathroom is in travertine Italian marble with matching ceramic tiling. Adjoining the main bedroom is a brand new traditional Maltese wooden balcony with double glazing apertures, which overlooks the new fortifications museum.
The stylish Scavolini kitchen has modern Whirlpool appliances and wall panelling in white ceramics, while the bedroom suites are in solid beech.
The apartment has the highest ceilings imaginable and is well ventilated, creating an overall grand sense of space. Its green credentials are helped with extensive double glazed windows and doors and there is a simple yet effective security system.
Malta International Airport is just 6 kilometres or 15 mins from Valletta. Malta's modern public bus system operates mostly to or from Valletta so the central terminus outside the city's entrance (less than 5 minutes away) gives excellent low-cost connections to all of Malta. Much of Valletta is a pedestrian area although a fleet of electric taxis offer transport within the city.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malta International Airport 6 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
There is a new 32" HD TV in the main living room with cable TV subscription.
Impeccable standards of cleanliness throughout the apartment.
|Further details outdoors|
The apartment is in the centre of Valletta with immediate access on foot to several gardens, museums and theatres as well as over two hundred restaurants and cafes offering a variety of cuisines at different prices. Valletta is a very safe city by day and by night. Free public wifi is provided in many gardens, cafes and restaurants across the city. Although in great demand, parking in Valletta is available free of charge on the ring road about 5 minutes away or alternatively within the city walls under the controlled vehicular access system, whose maximum charge per day is currently €6.52. Further details on vehicular access to Valletta is available at http://www.cva.gov.mt.
A welcome food and drink pack, together with information on local shops and activities will be provided on arrival.
WIFI Internet available FREE of Charge.
The rooms are very well ventilated with very high ceilings over 3m high throughout. There is an airconditioner in the main bedroom and reliable stand fans in the second bedroom and main lounge.
About this location
The Island of Malta region
Megaliths, medieval dungeons and Calypso’s Cave – The Maltese Islands are positively mythic. The narrow meandering streets of their towns and villages are crowded with Renaissance cathedrals and Baroque palaces. As the countryside is dotted with the oldest known human structures in the world, the Islands have rightly been described as an open-air museum.
The Maltese archipelago lies virtually at the centre of the Mediterranean, with Malta 93km south of Sicily and 288km north of Africa. The archipelago consists of three islands: Malta, Gozo and Comino with a total population of 400,000 inhabitants over an area of 316sq km and a coastline of 196.8km (not including 56.01 km for the island of Gozo).
Malta is the largest island and its UNESCO world heritage capital city of Valletta is the commercial and administrative centre. Gozo is the second largest island and is more rural, characterised by fishing, tourism, crafts and agriculture, while Comino is largely uninhabited.
With superb sunny weather, expansive beaches, a thriving nightlife and 7,000 years of intriguing history, there is a great deal to see and do. With a little help from any guidebook, captivating places of interest are immediately identified – the world famous Hypogeum selected as a place of World Heritage by UNESCO, prehistoric temples and grand palaces are but a few.
The long relationship between the Islanders and the various nationalities that occupied Malta over the centuries has created a marriage of styles and traditions, giving the Islands a fascinating eclectic culture.
Malta’s climate is strongly influenced by the sea and is typical of the Mediterranean. The Islands have a very sunny climate with a daily average of five to six hours sunshine in mid-winter to around 12 hours in summer.
Winters are mild, with only the occasional short chilly period brought about by the north and north-easterly winds from central Europe. Summers are hot, dry and very sunny. Day-time temperatures in summer are often mitigated by cooling sea breezes, particularly in elevated parts like Mellieha.
Annual rainfall is low, averaging 568mm a year, and the length of the dry season in summer is longer than in neighbouring Italy. Sea bathing is quite possible well in to the ‘winter’ months, and the peak beach season can last until mid- to late October.
Valletta is essentially a Baroque city with some Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern architectural elements. It is named after Jean Parisot de la Valette, Grand Master of the Order and mastermind behind the island's valiant defence during the Great Ottoman Siege of 1565. It has magnificent bastions and Baroque palaces, inspiring public gardens and numerous churches, all largely built on the wealth of the ruling houses of Europe over the centuries.
Grand Master La Valette died on 21 August 1568 at age 74 and never saw the completion of his city. Originally interred in the church of Our Lady of the Victories, his remains now rest in St. John's Co-Cathedral among the tombs of other Grand Masters of the Knights of Malta. Francesco Laparelli was the city's principal designer and his plan departed from medieval Maltese architecture, which exhibited irregular winding streets and alleys. He designed the new city on a rectangular grid, and without any collacchio (an area restricted for important buildings). The streets were designed to be wide and straight, beginning centrally from the City Gate and ending at Fort Saint Elmo overlooking the Mediterranean; certain bastions were built 153 feet (47 m) tall. The Maltese architect Gerolamo Cassar was responsible for a number of the buildings.
After the Knights' departure and the brief French occupation, building projects in Valletta resumed under British rule. These projects included widening gates, demolishing and rebuilding structures, widening newer houses over the years, and installing civic projects.
Valletta's streets and piazzas contain architecture ranging from the early 16th century to Modernist in design. The city serves as the island's principal cultural centre and its unique collection of churches, palaces and museums attract visitors from all over the world.
When Benjamin Disraeli, future British Prime Minister, visited the city in 1830, he described it as "a city of palaces built by gentlemen for gentlemen," and remarked that "Valletta equals in its noble architecture, if it does not excel, any capital in Europe," and in other letters called it "comparable to Venice and Cádiz" and "full of palaces worthy of Palladio."
Buildings of historic importance include St John's Co-Cathedral, formerly the Conventual Church of the Knights of Malta. It has the only signed work and largest painting by Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio. The Auberge de Castille et Leon, formerly the official seat of the Knights of Malta of the Langue of Castille, Léon and Portugal, is now the office of the Prime Minister of Malta. The Magisterial Palace, built between 1571 and 1574 and formerly the seat of the Grand Master of the Knights of Malta, now houses the Maltese Parliament and offices of the President of Malta.
The National Museum of Fine Arts is a Rococo palace dating back to the late 1570s, which served as the official residence of the Commander-in-Chief of the Mediterranean Fleet during the British era from 1789 onwards. The Manoel Theatre (Maltese: Teatru Manwel) was constructed in just ten months in 1731, by order of Grand Master Antonio Manoel de Vilhena, and is one of the oldest working theatres in Europe. The Mediterranean Conference Centre was formerly the Sacra Infermeria. Built in 1574, it was one of Europe's most renowned hospitals during the Renaissance. The fortifications of the port, built by the Knights as a magnificent series of bastions, demi-bastions, ravelins and curtains, approximately 100 metres (330 ft) high, all contribute to the unique architectural quality of the city.
Our Lady of Victories Church was the first building completed in Valletta, built by the Knights of Malta between 1573 and 1578. The body of Jean Parisot de la Valette was entombed there until the construction of St. John's Co-Cathedral. It was commissioned in 1572 by Grand Master Jean de la Cassière as the conventual church of the Knights of Malta. The Church was designed by the Maltese military architect Gerolamo Cassar, architect of the Knights of Malta.
St Francis of Assisi Church was erected in 1598 but significantly rebuilt through the munificence of Grand Master Gregorio Carafa in 1681. The Parish Church of St Augustine (Maltese: il-Knisja ta' Santu Wistin) is contemporary to the creation of Valletta and its foundation stone was laid in 1571. It was built according to the plan and guidance of Geralomo Cassar. The church was rebuilt in 1765 by Giuseppe Bonnici and was elevated to parish church in 1968.
Maltese Jesuit Fra Andrea opened a conservatory for girls in 1692. Fr Andrea received charitable collections from the Knights of Malta and wealthy Maltese. Christ the Redeemer Church (Maltese: Kristu Redentur), commonly known as Sagaramentini Church for the Perpetual Adoration, is part of this building. The Church of the Jesuits is amongst the oldest churches in the City. St Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus in 1534, had considered founding a college in Malta as early as 1553. In a letter dated 1592, Pope Clement XIII solicited the setting up of the Jesuit College and its church.
The Collegiate Parish Church of St Paul's Shipwreck contains the wooden statue of St. Paul the Apostle carved in 1657 by Melchiorre Gafà, brother of Lorenzo Gafà who renovated the church in 1680. The church contains two first-class relics, the right wrist-bone of St. Paul and part of the column on which he was beheaded in Rome.
The Franciscan Church of St Mary of Jesus was built in 1571, following the design of Gerolamo Cassar. The facade was replaced in 1680 by Mederico Blondel. Numerous Grandmasters contributed lavishly towards the embellishment of the church, which hosts various works of art. These include the Miraculous Crucifix brought to Malta from Sicily in 1630 and a painting of Our Lady of Sorrows by Stefano Erardi. The Blessed Nazju Falzon is entombed within the Franciscan Church.
Numerous other Roman Catholic churches within Valletta include Our Lady of Pilar Church, the Carmelite Church, Our Lady of Liesse Church, St. James Church, St. Barbara Church (offering services in French and German), Our Lady of Damascus (offering services in Greek), St. Lucy Church, St. Roch Church, St. Catherine of Italy Church (offering services in Italian), St. Nicholas Church (known as the 'Church of All Souls'), St. Catherine of Alexandria Church and the Parish Church of Saint Mary of Porto Salvo and Saint Dominic, accredited the first basilica in Malta in the Bolla Pont by Pope Pius V.
There are several Protestant churches in Valletta, catering to the needs of minority denominations. St Paul's Anglican Cathedral is a Pro-Cathedral commissioned by Queen Adelaide on a visit to Malta, when she discovered there was no permanent place of Anglican worship on the island. St. Andrew's Scots Church is a joint congregation (a "Local Ecumenical Partnership") of the Church of Scotland and the Methodist Church of Great Britain. For Church of Scotland purposes it is part of the Presbytery of Europe and is the only Reformed Church in Malta.
Valletta contains a great number of palaces, as befits its Renaissance nickname, Superbissima (The proudest, the most illustrious). Some of these palaces served as the auberge for a particular langue of Knights, although some knights also had their own private residences. Other palaces were built by members of the nobility or foreign aristocracy.
The Magisterial Palace of the Grandmaster currently houses the House of Representatives of Malta and the office of the President of Malta. The palace is built around two courtyards, one of which is dominated by a statue of Neptune. There are two entrances in the front and one entrance from Piazza Regina just west of the National Library. The Armoury, housing one of the finest collections of Medieval and Renaissance weapons in all of Europe, runs the width of the back of the palace. The palace also features Gobelin tapestries and frescos by Matteo Perez d'Aleccio (a student of Michelangelo) amongst other treasures.
The Auberge de Castille was the official seat of the knights of the Langue of Castille, León and Portugal – one of the most powerful of the Order, its Head being the Grand Chancellor. The Knights of this Langue were responsible for the defence of part of the fortifications of Valletta known as the St Barbara Bastion. The original Auberge was built by the renowned Maltese architect Girolamo Cassar in 1574. It was extensively re-modelled and virtually rebuilt in 1741, the present plan of the imposing structure attributed to Andrea Belli.
The Auberge d'Aragon is a palace also designed by Girolamo Cassar in 1571, five years after the establishment of the city. The residents of the palace were initially knights of Aragon, Navarre, and Catalonia. The Auberge de Provence is another of Cassar's masterpieces of Renaissance architecture, built between 1571-75. The Auberge was the residence of the Langue de Provence, its Head, the “Gran Commandeur” being the Treasurer of the Order. From 1824 to 1954 the building housed the British officers’ Union Club, and is now the National Museum of Archaeology.
Construction for the Auberge d’Italie was begun in 1574. The building was constructed around an arcaded courtyard and received considerable alteration in the 17th century. Situated in the upper part of Merchants street and in front of another notable building, Palazzo Parisio, it has a fine facade designed by Romano Carapecchia. It now houses the Malta Tourism Authority.
Opposite the Jews' Sally Port (Maltese: Il-Fossa) in Valletta is the Auberge de Bavière built in 1696. Originally intended as a private palace, from 1784 on it was used to accommodate Bavarian and English knights and now houses Malta's Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs.
Casa Rocca Grande was built by Fra Pietro La Rocca, Prior of Santo Stefano, towards the end of the 16th century and formed part of a magnificent palace with double entrances in the style of the Grandmaster's Palace. It was later divided into two palaces, Palazzo Marina and Messina Palace.
Opposite the ruins of the Royal Opera House stands Palazzo Ferreria. Its façade resembles a Venetian palace. Popularly known as Palazzo Francia, surname of the family that built and owned it, it originally housed the Knights' foundry - hence the name Ferreria.
In the early 18th century Bishop Sceberras built the Palazzo Parisio, Valletta on the site of two former houses in Merchants' Street, then known as Strada San Giacomo. Palazzo Parisio consists of three elements, each two storeys high, enclosing a central courtyard, all in a Neo-Classical style.
Napoleon Bonaparte stayed there briefly after taking Valletta on June 11, 1798. He made it his headquarters for five days during his brief plundering stay en route to the Egyptian campaign. Left dilapidated by the late 19th century, it was sold to the Government and fully restored and refurbished. Palazzo Parisio formally opened its doors to the public under the British on 8 May 1886, as Malta’s General Post Office. Today it holds the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Palazzo Castellania is also located along Merchants' Street and was begun to the designs of Maltese architect Francesco Zerafa in 1748. It replaced an earlier building and housed the Civil and Criminal Courts. Zerafa died in 1758 and Giuseppe Bonici was called in to complete the building, which he did by 1760. The building's centrepiece shows stone figures of Justice and Truth. It is now the Ministry of Social Policy.
The National Museum of Fine Arts is housed within an elegant palace in South Street. It was known as Admiralty House when it became the official residence of the Commander-in-Chief of the British Mediterranean fleet. The building dates back to the late 1570s. The palace was the private residence of a succession of knights of the Order of St John. It was opened as a museum in 1974, as a repository of Malta's permanent national art collection.
The National Museum of Fine Arts is home to works of art that were originally displayed in buildings of the Order, such as the Grand Master's palaces and churches, as well as paintings by Mattia Preti and J. M. W. Turner. Prior to its conversion into a museum, it was a residence. The Order acquired the building in the mid-18th century and transformed it into a Rococo palace. After the departure of the Order from Malta in 1798, the State took over the administration of the building and its contents.
Paintings and sculptures were brought together in the early years of the 20th century and formed the core of the Fine Arts Collection within the National Museum by 1922. Subsequently, individuals and organisations made important donations and bequests to the collection, in addition to acquisitions made throughout the years. The highlight of the 19th century collection is a watercolour by J. M. W. Turner of the Grand Harbour. A number of Old Master works, including as drawings by Pietro Perugino (1450–1523), Vittore Carpaccio (1465–1526) and Mattia Preti (1613–1699), may be viewed under controlled lighting.
The Grandmaster's Palace Armoury Museum exhibits a collection of full suits of armour, arms and guns dating back to the 15th century. During the 1850s, the British Government intended to remove the collection to London. Although they removed some items, local opposition blocked the complete looting of the collection. Instead, in 1860 the Armory was officially opened as Malta’s first public museum. The collection of Renaissance weapons and armour is unique and includes suits of armor that belonged to grandmasters Fra Martin Garzes and Fra Alof de Wignacourt, as well as suits of parade armour that expert armourers had created. The museum displays Italian, German, French and Spanish arms and a number of ornate bronze cannons.
The National War Museum is located within Fort Saint Elmo, a focal point during the Great Siege that rose to prominence once again during World War II. The Museums Department and the National War Museum Association established the museum, which opened to the public in 1975; the museum reopened in 2008 after having been closed for more than a year for refurbishment. The museum building was originally a powder magazine; during the Second World War anti-aircraft gun crews trained there. The Museum highlights Malta’s military role in the post-1800 period under British rule, and memorializes especially the suffering and the heroism that characterised Malta during the Second World War.
The museum's main hall has several World War II relics: an Italian E-Boat, a Bofors anti-aircraft gun, the Willys Jeep ‘Husky’, and the Gloster Gladiator ‘Faith’. Also on display are the George Cross, awarded to the people of Malta by King George VI, the Book of Remembrance of civilians and servicemen killed during the years 1940-43 and the illuminated Scroll that President Franklin D. Roosevelt presented to the “People and Defenders of Malta” in 1943.
The Auberge de Provence houses the National Museum of Archaeology. This palace once served knights from the langue of Provence. The Museum features artifacts from Malta's Neolithic culture, displaying objects collected from the first free-standing structures built on Earth, 5,500 years ago.
The National Museum of Archaeology displays an exceptional array of artifacts from Malta’s prehistoric periods starting with the first arrival of man in the Ghar Dalam phase (5200 BC) and running up to the Tarxien phase (2500 BC). The collection includes obsidian cores and the Red Skorba figurines, which are predecessors of temple period objects and statuary, as well as pottery, worked flint, beads and other ornaments.
The museum's main hall is devoted to temple carvings, in particular the giant statue and altar blocks from the Neolithic Tarxien Temples. The collection continues with representations of animals, temple models and human figures. There are statuettes of the "Sleeping Lady" (Maltese: Mara Rieqda) found in the Hypogeum, and the "Venus" (Maltese: Venere) of Hagar Qim. There is also a large top floor salon with painted walls and a wooden beamed ceiling, currently displaying plans by Renzo Piano for the renovation of the entrance to Valletta. The building was inaugurated as the National Museum in 1958.
The nearby Manoel Theatre Museum presents the history of Valletta's first playhouse, one of the oldest in Europe. It traces the history of theatre on the Maltese Islands through displays of memorabilia assembled from a wide range of sources, both public and private, including donations from private collectors. Works in the Maltese language are also displayed.
The Domus Pauli Museum is located within an extension of the Chapter Hall of the Collegiate Church of St. Paul’s Shipwreck. The museum, in St Paul’s Street, exhibits antique and precious items from St Paul's Shipwreck Church, including relics of St Paul.
St John's Co-Cathedral Museum adjoins the Co-Cathedral and contains Medieval and Renaissance art objects, together with ecclesiastical artifacts. Amongst the contents of the museum are the tapestries of Grandmaster Fra Ramon Perellos de Roccaful, portraits of Grandmasters Fra Jean de la Cassiere, Fra Nicolas Cotoner and Fra Manuel Pinto da Fonseca and paintings that were once kept in the Co-Cathedral's many side chapels such as "St George killing the Dragon" by Francesco Potenzano.
The museum displays a number of bronze and plaster sculptures by the Maltese artist Antonio Sciortino (1879–1947) and paintings by Edward Caruana Dingli (1876–1950). There is also a display of Maltese silverware from the national collection, including liturgical artifacts from churches that formerly belonged to the Order, as well as a collection of silver snuffboxes amongst other silverware. There are various other displays and exhibits.
Valletta's Toy Museum contains an extensive collection of Corgi, Dinky and Matchbox cars. Its three floors house other Maltese and international toys, from the 1950s onward.
Manoel Theatre (Maltese: Teatru Manwel) is Europe's third-oldest working theatre. Located on Old Theatre Street, it is now Malta's National Theatre and home to the National Orchestra of Malta. The Manoel is a small, six-hundred and twenty-three seat venue with a lavish, oval-shaped auditorium, three tiers of boxes constructed entirely of wood and decorated with 22-carat gold leaf and a pale blue, trompe-l'oeil ceiling that resembles a rounded cupola.
Countless celebrities have graced its stage, including Boris Christoff, Sir Yehudi Menuhin, John Neville, Magda Olivero, Michael Ponti, Mstislav Rostropovich, Dame Margaret Rutherford, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Sir Donald Wolfit. Visiting companies have included Nottingham Playhouse, the Comédie-Française and the Staatsoper Unter den Linden.
The Royal Opera House was an opera house and performing arts venue designed by English architect Edward Middleton Barry, erected in 1866. The theatre was bombed to the ground during World War II in 1942. The space is still used for present day performances and plans to re-build it have been commissioned from the world famous architect Renzo Piano as part of a project to renovate the entrance to Valletta.
The Upper Barrakka Gardens (Maltese: Il-Barrakka ta' Fuq) offer an unparalleled panoramic view of the magnificent Grand Harbour. They were first constructed in 1661 for the private use of knights from the Italian langue. It was not before 1824 that the gardens were opened to the public. The gardens suffered extensive damage throughout the Second World War but have been lavishly restored.
The garden paths are lined with busts, statues and plaques illustrating various personalities and significant events from Maltese history. Of special interest are the bronze group by Maltese sculptor Antonio Sciortino, entitled Les Gavroches (English: the Street Urchins). Its depiction of three running children reflects those extreme hardships faced by the people of Malta at the turn of the 20th century.
Also overlooking the Grand Harbour and Breakwater, the Lower Barrakka Gardens (Maltese: Il-Barrakka t'Isfel) offer views of Fort Ricasoli, Bighi Palace, Fort St Angelo and the creeks of Vittoriosa and Kalkara. The gardens contain two major monuments, one dedicated to Sir Alexander Ball and another in remembrance of the Great Siege of Malta. Sir Alexander Ball led Maltese insurgents against the French in the 1798 uprising, and went on to become the first British Governor of Malta.
Located on top of the bastions on the west side of City Gate, Hastings Gardens affords clear views of Sliema, Manoel Island and Marsamxett Harbour. The garden houses a monument built by the Hastings family dedicated to Francis, Marquis of Hastings, also Governor of Malta. He died in 1827 en route to Naples and his body was returned for burial in this garden.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
21 Jan 2015
"Excellent getaway in Valletta"
Fourth-floor walk-up just off Bakery St was perfect for my needs. The apartment was crisp, bright and clean with great sunlight. Decorations were tasteful and the bed was very comfortable.… More
7 Jan 2015
"Wir, meine erwachsene Tochter. mein erwachsener Sohn und ich waren sehr zufrieden mit unserem Aufenthalt dort."
Besonders die günstige Lage im Zentrum Valettas war von Vorteil. Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Busverbindungen und die Schiffsverbindung nach Sliema waren innerhalb von Minuten zu erreichen. Die Wohnung bo… More
7 Dec 2014
We spent a very enjoyable time in Valetta, the flat is very central, only 10 mins walk from the bus station and many of the Valletta sights.The flat is very well equipped - wifi was essential to sorti… More
20 Nov 2014
the flat was beautifully clean and stylish, with all the facilities we could wish for. Maria and her daughter were delightful and gave us a lovely welcome. Maria left us a generous supply of basic g… More
3 Nov 2014
"awesome and great location"
travelling with husband and 2 kids (6 and 2), this is a great location. large appartment, totally refurbished with nice material, convienient (washing machine, very close to the Sliema ferry station, … More
2 Nov 2014
Excellent accueil par Jon le propriétaire. Disponibilité et réactivité. Appartement en excellent état. Très bien situé au cœur de La Valette. Un peu d'exercice pour accéder par l'es… More
23 Oct 2014
This apartment is just as described for once. The location is excellent just 5 mins from tne main drag and 5 mins to the Sliema ferry.What makes this a highly recommended are you hosts Masha and Jon.… More
11 Aug 2014
L'appartement est idéalement placé à 5 minutes du centre de La valette, de la mer (baignade), du terminal des bus, pour les promenades nocturnes. Il possède tout le confort nécessaire afin d… More
26 Jun 2014
The apartment is in a very good location. Close to transport to other areas of the island, to central Valletta and to the Sliema ferry. The hosts (Maria and John) try very hard to ensure that your s… More
20 Apr 2014
"Very pleasant stay of 1 week"
I had a opportunity of 1 week during April Easter time to stay in this very good decent size rental property. I stayed with my wife and 2 kids. Both the kids loved their stay. The property is very nea… More
You're booking with
Jon or P.
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Mar 2015
Based in Malta
Credit cards accepted