34 Grande Ourse
from £21 / night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Beautiful, 5/6 bed apartment with balcony overlooking the piste in Vallandry, Les Arcs in Paradiski. Situated in the heart of the resort with immediate access to shops, restaurants, cinema and bars. Ideal for unrivalled skiing on a reasonable family budget. Separate double room for parents, 2 bunk beds + double sofa bed. Fully equipped bathroom with, bath, towel drying radiator, shower + separate WC. Owners have been letting accommodation in Paradiski since 1999.
Recently BEAUTIFULLY renovated from top to bottom:
• Ski –in / Ski-out on the piste in Vallandry (Les Arcs, Paradiski)
• Family run private rental with welcome and hand over of keys assured by the owner.
• Situated 100m from the 4 seater chairlift, shops, bars, restaurants, ski school and crèche
• Sleeps 5/6 maximum - ideal for familes
• Separate double bedroom, 2 single beds (bunk bed), + double sofa bed.
• Wifi internet service available (payable)
• Awared 2 star status by Atout France
• Flat screen TV DVD/CD player compatible iPod MP3 and 22 TNT freeview channels
• Separate WC + bathroom with bath, shower, towel dryer + hairdryer
• Price INCLUDES all bed linen + towels
• Modern fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob + oven
• Balcony overlooking the Mont Blanc, pistes and nearby lifts
• Quiet residence with ample free parking within 50m for the duration of your stay
• Private ski locker
• Low allergen environment
• Hassle free lift pass service – have your discounted passes waiting for you
• Optional end of stay cleaning service available (49€)
• Animals accepted 5€ per night (house rules apply)
• Complimentary bottle of wine + chocolates to welcome you
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Geneva 180 km, Nearest railway: Bourg Saint Maurice 14 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Climbing frame|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
About this location
The Rhône-Alpes region
PARADISKI, situated in Savoie at the heart of the French Alps, links the three major resorts of Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and la Plagne with endless skiing possibilities.
70% of the area is above 2000 metres and the slopes are ideally orientated for great snow conditions all season all winter long. There are 232 pistes measuring a total 425km, four snow parks, a halfpipe and two glaciers.
Exploring Paradiski brings ideal skiing for all abilities through alpine forests and round sweeping bends in full view of the Mont Blanc, Europe's hightest peak
1.5 hours drive from Chambery airport, 2.5 hours from Geneva and Lyon airports and a short taxi ride from Bourg Saint Maurice train station.
Peisey-Vallandry at 1650m altitude gives you the best of both worlds.
Perched on the Les Arcs side and linked to La Plagne by the impressive "Vanoise Express" lift, Peisey Vallandry is the perfect location from which to explore one of Europe's largest ski areas, skiing from an altitude of 1650m up to 3250m.
Then when the sun sets on a perfect days skiing, return via the treelined runs and get the lift back to the beautifully traditional village with its cozy alpine ambience.
For skiers and boarders alike, the resort offers a good choice of runs with most areas being served by both easy and difficult pistes making it a good choice for mixed ability groups.
Enjoy fresh baked crusty French bread and croissants from the local bakery and savour the smells of traditional cooking from the nearby local restaurants. Click your skis off and enjoy a frothy après ski beer in one of the bars that line the piste home. Vallandry has all the essentials for a great holiday, including the ski school, crèche, ski shops, safe sledging run and cinema all within 100m of your ski apartment.
Tired of the piste?
Then try out cross country Nordic skiing, take a ride in a horse-drawn sleigh or try your hand at the husky dog sledding. For the adventurous visitor ice climbing, snowshoeing and paragliding are also on offer.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Apr 2015
Based in France