Emily villa (V040)
About the home
A warm sunny villa with private pool and 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite). The attended garden surrounds the villa with its kidney shaped pool, ideal for fun and games. The villa is very comfortable equipped with air con trough out and good exterior furniture which makes that morning breakfast taste even better.
This well-appointed property is equipped with SKY TV and for those family barbecues the villa has its own built in BBQ (charcoal).
The beach is a 8 min walk accompanied always by well attended gardens and greens. At the beach, the Praça awaits with its fabulous restaurants that vary in different cuisines.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Vale do Lobo Beach, 1km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The ensuit master bedroom with jacuzzi is located on the top floor with private balcony.
Further details outdoors:
Pool heating is available by request.
We have English speaking staff at Oceanovilas offices which is located at the entrance of Vale do Lobo resort, where our friendly staff are ready to welcome in any of our guests.
Cots and high chairs,as well as food packs may be requested upon booking the villa.
Short term breaks are only available off the high season.
Please note 50% of the total amount is necessary to book, and another 50 % two weeks prior to arrival.
The Algarve / Central Algarve region
The Central Algarve has everything that a visitor would need for the perfect holiday. Countless sporting and leisure activities can be enjoyed and some of the country’s finest golf courses are all within easy reach. Well known for it's beaches you can relax as much or as little as you'd like!
The Vale do Lobo / Vale do Lobo Praca area
Vale do Lobo is a luxurious resort with Luxurious Surroundings and Superb Landscapes being one of the most sumptuous areas of the Algarve and, moreover, is one of the best equipped in terms of golf, having luxurious villas and great restaurants not to speak about the great beaches which go as far as the eye can see, offering a perfect holiday for those who seek quality moments.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Directions from Faro Airport
Keys to be collected from the Agents at Oceanovilas Office
• When leaving the airport keep in the right hand lane and follow the sign A22 and N125 Faro. Continue along this road (approx 2.5 km) past the car hire depots and bear right to the A22 and N125 Lisboa Portimao Albufeira.
• You will see a sign in front of you N125 Portimão. Go straight on through several sets of traffic lights Continue following the signs for N125 Portimão.
• Continue on the N125 for approx 4.5 km and you will then see a sign for Almancil. Take this slip road and exit right. Continue on this road for approx 3km and just after passing Sao Lourenco Church on your right exit on to right hand slip road to Almancil.
• Continue into Almancil and approx 1.7km into the town you will reach a set of traffic lights. Turn Left.
• Continue down this road and pass the post office (Correios) on your left and you will see signs for Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago - straight on.
• Follow this road; you will pass several restaurants, and some tennis courts. Continue until you reach the end - Turn Right to Vale do Lobo
• Continue down this road - for approx 1/2 km - you will find Oceanovilas on the right hand side, to pick up the keys and all necessary arrangements before you reach the Vale do Lobo Roundabout and water fountain.
Oceanovilas may provide taxis from the airport to our offices having its own taxi T
Activities near Vale do Lobo
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|JUNE||1 Jun 12||1 Jul 12||£ 1300||-||-||1 Week|
|1 - 15TH JULY||1 Jul 12||16 Jul 12||£ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|16TH JULY - AUG||16 Jul 12||1 Sep 12||£ 2200||-||-||1 Week|
|SEP||1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 1300||-||-||1 Week|
|OCT||1 Oct 12||1 Nov 12||£ 1100||-||-||1 Week|
|NOV / DEZ||1 Nov 12||1 Jan 13||£ 750||-||-||1 Week|
|JAN / FEB / MAR||1 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||£ 750||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Bank Details will be forwarded after enquiry to book this Villa.
The minimum stay off the high season is 3 nightsEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The property manager is based in Portugal and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.