Casa El Norte @ Galu Beach Front Villa
from £94 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Casa El Norte is an exquisite villa with uninterrupted access to one of the most unspoiled stretches of powder white sandy beach and turquoise ocean in the world. Its unrivaled idyllic location and tranquility make Casa El Norte the perfect getaway. The Casa is designed in an open plan layout amid 3 acres of indigenous coastal forest, opening towards the beach through roll-back French windows.
A large wrap around veranda with access from the living room, dining room, and down stairs bedroom gives you a full view and the constant presence of the beach and ocean. The ocean facing living room invites plenty of sunlight and atmosphere. Beautiful yet simple local furniture and pieces of art give the spacious room warmth and character. Listening to the waves while sipping a cup of famous local spice tea can be the most relaxing and invigorating past time of the holiday.
Casa El Norte has 4 spacious rooms, with 3 bathrooms and an extra guest toilet. Two of the three upstairs bedrooms open up to a large sun deck. The Colobus bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. This room opens up onto the sun deck with panoramic views of the ocean and allows for romantic star gazing. The Gecko bedroom is ocean-facing, and is connected to the sun deck, which allows for private sunbathing sessions and out-door cocktails. The Starfish bedroom comes with large windows that allow lots of sunlight and swirling ocean air with calming views of the garden. The Baobab bedroom has an en-suite bathroom; this room has direct access to the beach, which allows for cool afternoon naps with the sound of the ocean lulling you to sleep.
We welcome small or big group bookings. The villa caters for up to 6 people. Find out more about us at "www" follow by".casaelnorte" follow by ".com”.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ukunda Airstrip (5km) , Mombasa International Airp, Nearest railway: Mombasa Train Station 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Staffed property, Sea view|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Fridge|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Coast Province region
Casa El Norte is located at Galu Beach. The pristine beach is part of the 10km long coastline of Ukunda-Diani, which offers unspoiled stretches of powder white sandy beach and uninterrupted access to the turquoise ocean. A string of five star hotel spas, beach clubs, two private hospitals, shopping and entertainment centers as well as multiple banking and ATM facilities are within a ten minute drive from the villa.
Things to do in the area:
- Water sports include scuba diving, snorkeling on the coral reef, which runs parallel to the shoreline‚ big game fishing‚ wind surfing‚ kite surfing‚ jet skiing and sailing.
- Visit Shimoni and Funzi islands to swim with dolphins and, when in season, occasional sightings of whales.
- The Chale island and Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest nearby are interesting places to visit.
- Camel and horse back riding on the beach.
- Day trip to Mombasa town: Experience the city's unique heritage with visits to Fort Jesus, a UNESCO heritage site, and the neighboring 800 year old, Old Town.
- Safari tours include the Shimba Hills National Reserve‚ the Sable Valley Sanctuary and the Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary. Diani is the headquarters of the Colobus Monkey Trust‚ an organization that helps protect these endearing but endangered animals by providing aerial walkways across the road to keep them away from traffic.
- Golfing at a 18-hole golf course — Leisure Golf Club.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.