Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Sea View Apartment really does have a room with a view. There are two huge balconies where you can enjoy the picture perfect view over Turunç Bay. The apartment is modern and well equipped with all mod cons such as a washing machine and a dishwasher, so that you can truly relax and recharge your batteries.
Turunç is often called the Pearl of the Aegean and is a charming fishing village. Turunç has remained fairly untouched by the impact of mass tourism and is a quiet and friendly place to have your holiday. The beach has clear blue water and is the proud holder of a Blue Flag Award. Sea View Apartment is less than five minutes walk away from this beach and also offers the use of the large swimming pool and sunbathing area in the well tended gardens.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Turunç 400 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 120 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
* Both bedrooms and the lounge are air conditioned
* TV with DVD player (no broadcast signal)
* Full oven, gas hob, large fridge-freezer and dishwasher
* Washing machine
* Two balconies with lovely views
* Five minutes walk to the main street with bars and restaurants
|Further details outdoors||
* Kitchen has dining table with 4 chairs whilst an extra table with 4 chairs is provided on the lower balcony.
* There are four sunbeds with cushions and unbrellas for you to use around the pool.
* Large barbecue area in the garden for guests
* Pool is usually open from the start of May to the end of October.
* A Welcome Pack is available on your arrival and we tailor the contents to your arrival time. For example, a late night arrival will mean that you have a Breakfast Pack, whilst a daytime arrival will mean an Afternoon Tea Pack.
* An English speaking representative will be available for you 24 hours a day.
* Money exchange can be arranged (it is a better rate of exchange in Turkey than in the UK).
* Airport transfers can be arranged from Dalaman, Bodrum or Izmir Airports.
* The changeover day for the apartment is flexible as there are daily flights to Dalaman during the season.
* The apartment is cleaned ready for your arrival and the end of stay clean (to prepare for the next guests) is also included in your rental charge. Any additional cleaning is not included and we ask that you arrange for any mid-stay cleans prior to your arrival. The cost is £35 for a full clean and laundry change (all bedding and house towels to be changed). The cost for this can be added to your rental charge and must be paid for before your arrival in Turunc.
* A travel cot can be rented for £10 per week.
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
The wealth of archaeology in Turkey is almost embarrassing with its abundance of Greek, Roman, Lycian, Carian and Ottoman sites. The best known of these is Ephesus (called Efes in Turkey). Day trips to Efes can be booked from Turunç and the trip is usually combined with a visit to the home of The Virgin Mary.
The small settlement of Amos is near to Turunç and it has a small amphitheatre and a temple to explore (but you'll need good sturdy shoes as despite new pathways it is still "rustic"). The reward for your perseverance is the wonderful view over the bay out towards Marmaris and Dalyan and of the wide sweeping bay of Kumlubuk to the south.
If ancient history isn't your thing, then there is a small water park in Marmaris which offers a fun family day out. So called "grown-ups" probably enjoy it more than the children........!
Trips around the Bozburun Peninsula can be taken in a jeep, which gives you the chance to have fun and games as you watch the scenery go by.
The Holy Muslim month of Ramazan (known as Ramadan in the UK) will be from 9th July to 7th August. From the 8th August there is a three day period of celebration and feasting, known as Seker Bayram (or Sugar/Sweet Holiday). It is a great time to be in Turkey to experience the renowned Turkish hospitality at its best.
Shopping is a bargaining frenzy with the haggling to and fro over the cost of your purchases forming part of the fun experience. There are many outdoor markets on different days of the week, where wonderful fresh produce is available, in addition to the usual tourist souvenirs or plentiful "genuine fakes".