TURIN centre, apt x 2 - WIFI -
from £40 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Turin (Torino) studio description
The apartment is located in the central area of the city - Crocetta -on the second floor of a nice 19th century building - 10 minutes walking from the main railway station Porta Nuova and 15 minutes from Piazza Castello and via Roma (downtown), 5 minutes by tram or bus (the stop is in front the building). Air Conditioning
The apartment consists of:
entrance hallway, fully equipped modern kitchen with dining space and a little balcony overlooking the street, bedrooms with a comfortable queen-size bed and large bathroom with sink, bidet, bathtub/shower.
Our prices include the services of linen, bed linen and towels, a fully equipped kitchen and all expenses (electricity, water, gas, taxes, etc..)
We can also offer this SPECIAL SERVICES:
- FREE TAXI SERVICE from bus stops in the city centre and railway stations of Porta Nuova and Porta Susa from 8,00AM to 8,00PM
- AIRPORT PICK UP for the fee of 25EUR daytime rate
- PRIVATE PARKING GARAGE is located across the street from the apartment and is fully locked. The garage charge is 5EUR per day or upon agreement.
- BICYCLE is provided for FREE, should you wish to use one during your stay. Book it in advance before arrival
- OPTION OF INTERNET CONNECTION for 2EUR/day throughout the period of stay.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE and extra cleaning of the apartment is provided and guaranteed by the staff present on the building, the price is negotiated with the interested party, or a dry cleaner is located just one block away.
- DRIVER for day trips, the price to be agreed.
- PERSONAL GUIDE TO THE CITY - A graduate in Political Science (Historical Studies) is available to organize the historical city tour and visit the main attractions. (Price to be negotiated based on the hours and days required).
All services ie: transportation, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, hospital are within two minutes walk.
Washing and ironing are provided by a maid for an extra charge, dry cleaning services are next door.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The Piedmont region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
20 Nov 2013
"Cozy convenient studio apartment in a fabulous city"
Comfortable and Convenient Turin ApartmentWe stayed in this small but comfortable one bedroom apartment for one week in the month of July, and found it comfortable and convenient. Turin is a fascinati… More
thank you so much for the nice review, it will be the push to always do better and with new ideas my work.
I hope to see you again.
You're booking with
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Mar 2015
Based in Italy