Laurel Knob/3 bedroom 2 1/2...
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
This spacious 1800 sq. ft. cabin sits atop a knoll surrounded by tall trees, rhododendron and mountain laurel. You can just rock on the front porch or relax in the jacuzzi tub. Large windows and a cathedral ceiling encompass the living area. It features two bedrooms (king and queen) and two full baths on the main floor, and a large loft with two twin beds, a day bed, with trundle and a half bath. Other amenities include gas fireplace, washer/dryer, TV/DVD, porch dining and golf cart. Ideal for a week or weekend stay.
25% off ski tickets at Sapphire Valley, with cabin rental. 6.5 miles away
Hike Gorges State Park 7 miles away
See Whitewater Falls 6 miles away
Hike, fish, swim, canoe, on site.
Then return to your beautiful cabin with all the comforts of home.
* Satellite TV
* DVD/BluRay/CD player/radio
* Central heating and air
* Gas fireplace
* Spacious master bedroom with king-sized bed and adjoining master bath with a Jacuzzi tub and shower and vanity with two sinks
* Second bedroom with queen-sized bed
* Second bath with tub/shower
* Large loft with two twin beds, a daybed with trundle and a half bath
* Bed and bath linens provided
* Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, range, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, disposal
* Dishes, glasses, wine glasses
* Pots, pans, all utensils
* Small appliances: coffee maker with filters, blender, toaster oven, mixer, can opener, slow cooker
* Large covered porch with eating area
* Open deck with dining area
* Porch rocking chairs
* Charcoal grill
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The North Carolina region
The Woods at Buc (www.thewoodsatbuc.org) is a peaceful mountain setting with a 3 acre pond, canoeing, high ropes course on site, with advance reservation. Hiking trails, nearby horseback riding, waterfalls, gem mining. Just a few miles from Cashiers, Highlands and Brevard. There are 11 more rental cabins, 2 are handicap accessible. Call for more information.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor