House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Find the cabin at the end of a meandering lane. Twelve steps take you up to a two bedroom (queen and queen with XL bunk beds) and two baths cabin. Situated such that you can enjoy mountain scenery and outdoor eating, as well as easy access to the lodge and lake. This cabin with its neighbor Wilkes Burrow, lends itself well to multiple family and/or groups.
25% off ski tickets at Sapphire Valley with cabin rental
Hike Gorges State Park 7 miles away
See Whitewater Falls 6 miles away
Hike, fish, swim canoe, on site.
Then return to your beautiful cabin with all the comforts of home.
* Central heating and air
* Master bedroom with queen-sized bed and adjoining full bath with shower
* Second bedroom with a queen bed and two extra long twin beds in bunk layout
* Second bath with tub/shower
* Bed and bath linens provided
* Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, range, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, disposal
* Dishes, glasses, wine glasses
* Pots, pans, all utensils
* Small appliances include: coffee maker with filters, blender, toaster oven or toaster, can opener, slow cooker
* Large covered porch with eating area
* Porch rocking or swivel chairs
* Charcoal grill
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The North Carolina region
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains a short drive to Highlands, Cashiers, Brevard, Clemson, SC.
Nearby horseback riding, gem mining. Snow skiing and tubing is available 6.5 miles away at Sapphire Valley. Golf at Burlingame, $75 plus cart fee. On site swimming, canoeing, fishing, hiking, playground and more.