Lotus Villa Trou aux Biches
from £67 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 14
Lotus Villa Trou aux Biches is a place where you find all the comforts for a carefree holiday. Located a few meters from the public beach, Lotus Villa offers a peaceful setting where you will find the comfort needed to enjoy a holiday in peace.
The villa is a set of two separate apartments (ground floor is 180 square meters and the first floor 210 square meters) each with a private entrance, which guarantees total privacy. The entire villa can accommodate up to 14 people.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||500 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: By car 60 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (7)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Pamplemousses District
Mauritius has a variety of landscapes ranging from waterfalls to vast coral and stone reefs, with spectacular scenery, stunning forests, white sandy beaches and a wonderful underwater world.
Mauritius has something to offer for everyone.
Mauritius offers a multitude of activities to have a lot of fun and entertainments. You may choose between watersports and land sports or other activities like bird watching, shopping or simply relax on one of the white sand beaches.
Besides the active nightlife around the larger hotels, most restaurants, bars and discos are in the north of the island, mainly in Grand Bay. Most clubs are open every night except Sundays but the real nights are only Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Many of the hotels and resorts have evening shows, including sega dancing and music
Trou aux Biches
Tourist attractions in the North region:
• Grand Bay - The heart of the island's nightlife. Also a first choice shopping and leisure destination.
• Pereybere - A public beach very popular among tourists especially for its shopping facilities, restaurants and pubs. Watersports are also available.
• Mont Choisy - The longest and largest public beach in Mauritius. It is much appreciated for its fine white sand and the facilities has to offer.
• Balaclava Ruins - The ruins of the old Balaclava estate.
• The Triolet Shivala - The longest village on the island, Triolet, is also home of the biggest Hindu temple, the Maheswarnath
• The Cathedral St Louis – One of the oldest churches in Mauritius can be found in Port Louis. There are also several other churches that present a beautiful architecture.
• The Pamplemousses Gardens - A botanical garden mainly known for its Victoria regia giant water lilies as for the many species of exotic plants and palm trees. Another attraction is the talipot palm, which flowers once every sixty years and then dies.
• The Labourdonnais Orchards - Visitors can hike or mountain bike through perfumed exotic flowers and tropical fruit trees.
• The Aquarium Maurice - Five buildings with numerous tanks and pools containing many specimens of marine life from the Indian Ocean.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
5 Jan 2015
Sincèrement des vacances de rêves. Nous tenons à remercier à Madame Geeta qui est la propriétaire parce que sa villa est un petit paradis pour les familles nombreuses. Nous étions à 13 et tout … More
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Mar 2015
Based in Mauritius