17th century farmhouse with pool, A/C and Wi-Fi
from £88 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £88 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 10
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 10
La Rustica is an old farmhouse originally built in stone in 1695 and situated on the outskirts of Arezzo which can be easily reached by public transport giving the guests the double advantage of country living and a urban environment. It is a villa rich of history equipped with every comfort including free Wi-Fi for a wonderful vacation. This is the perfect starting point to visit precious areas of rich of historic and cultural aspects such as the etruscan city of Arezzo, Siena, Firenze, Monterchi, Cortona and many many others. The furniture of the house is simple and basic but surely comfortable. The entire villa, the pool, secure parking, garden and 10.000mq2 of fenced field surrounding the house will be absolutely for your private use.OUTDOOR: In front of the house is a large garden with outdoor furniture, sofas, two barbecue (one covered in case of rain), a table-tennis, one dining table in the porch and one in the garden. A 6 x 12mt. swimming pool (min dept 1,20 mt. / max dept 1,20 mt.). Close by but with its own entrance and garden is a small house in which our gardener is leaving. He will take care of the cleaning process of the pool.GROUND FLOOR: A rustic kitchen leading to a porch equipped for outdoor dining, pantry and wood stove, laundry room, bathroom with shower and bath, dining room, large sitting room with fireplace, armchairs, flat TV with satellite channels, a hifi stereo and a piano. FIRST FLOOR: Connecting sitting room with fireplace, double bedroom with independent bathroom with bath and shower and large balcony, double bedroom with bathroom with shower and visible gallery converted as penthouse/loft with twin bedroom. LAST FLOOR: A double bedroom with a double bed + a single bed, sofa and independent bathroom with showerAIR CONDITIONING: we have just installed independent air conditioning in every bedroom INTERNET Wi-Fi: from 2015 it will be installed Internet Wi-Fi in the villa free of usePOOL: the pool will remain closed during the winter time PRIVATE CHEF: During your stay you we can organise a lunch or dinner with typical Tuscan food with a private cook coming to the villa for you DISCOUNT: Book now you holiday in July or August 2015 and we will apply:5% discount on your second week10% discount on your third week15% discount on your fourth weekOur family is living in Arezzo city centre so we will meet our guests only at their arrival and departure, or anytime they need our help.
§ 1 Rental object and keys
(1) The advertiser lets the following property (rental object) to the tenant:
(2) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished as is let with the furnitures.
(3) The tenant is entitled to use the furnitures during the rental period.
(4) The tenant receives La Rustica keys for the duration of the rental period.
(5) The property gate keeper, living in an independent house near the villa, will be taking care of the maintenance of the swimming pool.
(6) The rental property is a smoking property (only outside) .
(7) Bedroom and bath linen is included in the price and available on arrival.
§ 2 Rental period, Arrival and Departure
(1) The arrival time is between 3pm (15:00) and 7pm (19:00) – unless communicated earlier by phone call, any arrival times after 7pm (19:00) may incur in payment of expenses for extra work involved.
(2) Failure to advise the delay will exonerate the property owner concerned from responsibility caused by such delay (any compensation will be forward) and the entrance to the accommodation will be allowed the following day. Arrival times after 7pm (19:00) may incur payment of expenses for extra work involved.
(3) On arrival clients must present their identity documents (passport or ID card) for all their party to the owner of the property or his representative, thus permitting registration with the local authorities. Before taking possession of the keys to the property the client must pay the breakage deposit and the final cleaning fee as indicated above if not paid together with the balance yet. The breakage deposit will be refunded on departure in cash less any money due for breakage, damage, and/or any supplementary expenses. The client is held responsible to the property owner for any costs in excess of the deposit.
(3) The checkout time is between 8am (8:00) and 10am (10:00).
Before leaving the property at any time at any day please be sure to do the following:
. Close all windows and blinders in case of rain (we do have wooden floors)
. Close the house gate every night and every time the villa is left empty
. Switch all un-necessary lights OFF
. Switch all Air Conditioning equipment OFF when not in use
Before departure please be sure to do take out all trash to the dumpster.
§ 3 Payment methods
(1) Unless agreed differently with the owner the amount is payable by: . Bank Transfer
. Payment Online
Final Cleaning Fee € 130 payable with the remaining balance or in cash on arrival.
Damage deposit € 250 payable with the remaining balance or in cash on arrival and will be refunded after the villa has been inspected by the owner.
(2) If the tenant is more than 15 days late in paying, then the advertiser is entitled to terminate the contract immediately and without notice and let the property to someone else.
(3) Included in the price are: use of hot and cold water, electricity (except for heating purposes - Heating: 2, - M3) cooking gas initial cleaning linen and towels baby bed (if required).
§ 4 Cancellation and early termination
(1) If the tenant terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to cover costs (excl. cleaning), as long as a further rental is not possible:
Up to 49 days before rental period: 10 % of rental price
Up to 35 days before rental period: 30 % of rental price
Up to 21 days before rental period: 60 % of rental price
Up to 14 days before rental period: 90 % of rental price
Otherwise (less than 14 days before rental period) 100 % of rental price No show 100% of the rental price
The advertiser can thereafter let the property to someone else.
(2) If the tenant terminates their stay early, they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
(3) Termination is only accepted in writing. The date applicable is the day the document is received by the advertiser.
§ 5 Liability and Responsibilities of the Tenant
(1) The rental property incl. the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. The tenant is held responsible for the actions of other people within the house. The tenant is liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests.
(2) Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to the advertiser immediately.
(3) Due to its height no diving/jump is permitted in the swimming pool.
(5) Animals are allowed with prior consent from the advertiser + €30 per pet .
§ 6 Contract wording and clause
(1) Changes and/or alterations of this contract need to be in writing
(2) If some of the legal requirements of this contract are inoperative or impractical, or become so after completion of the contract, the effectiveness of this contract will not be affected. At the point of inoperative or impractical legal requirements the individual should reach an agreement that comes as close as possible to the economic goals that the parties of the contract tried to achieve.
(3) This contract relates to the law of the following country: Italy
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Rimini 150 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Firenze 80 km, Nearest railway: Arezzo 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Please contact the owner|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Tuscany region
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
27 Jul 2015
"Five stars for stay and hospitality - perhaps 4* for mod cons"
I hesitated between 4 & 5 stars but went with the latter because we had a truly lovely holiday and the hospitality was second to none! Staying in a villa called La Rustica mod cons maybe a little too much to expect but wifi is provided (but of a problem out at poolside while we were there. It that is to be sorted and our party had 6 mid twenties and nobody was unhappy; air con; Maurizio who meets and greets you and is wonderfully helpful for practicalities and luxuries and size of villa and location. I think 2 new fridges - or a big fridge and a big freezer would dot the i's and cross the t's I think. However, it was 40 degrees on some days and with a party of 8 constantly opening the door for cold drinks I think I might be asking for the moon! A note should be made about the bedrooms - our party coped, 3 couples and two girls. The twin on the top floor just has a mezzanine balcony, no door and little head room. The girls got round this by putting a sheet over the balcony for some privacy and pushed both beds into the middle of the room where room heir was best. Another bedroom had a door but also a solid balcony which retains modesty this had an ensuite. There was a bathroom on this floor. The master bedroom was great with an ensuite and there was another self enclosed bedroom. The other bathroom was downstairs off the utility. The village has a lovely bar and separate pizza restaurant where we ate - there is also a butcher and a bakery. 2 supermarkets equidistant about 10/15 minutes away. All in all we had a fantastic week - location was good for Arezzo, Florence, Sienna, Assisi, Montepulciano and other brilliant hilltop towns/villages. About a 2 and a half hour drive from Ciampino.
27 Jul 2015
"I had a Wonderful time"
spent a few days in this beautiful place with a group of friends. The place is spacious, tidy and fully furbished. The surroundings are amazing!!! We also explored the area around. We had a Wonderful time, and I highly recommend villa di Tregozzano if you are looking for a paradise holiday.
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom