Hotel apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
We are in Valderice, a small village on the slopes of Mount Erice, between Trapani (10 minutes) and San Vito lo Capo (30 minutes). Our name comes from the area where the apartment are located. Our small residence offers the services of a small "ApartHotel" wi-fi access, air conditioning, balconies with panoramic view on Erice, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, relax area, and a garden. The apartment and the rooms (wide, colorful, with solid wood furniture, tiled floors and exposed beams) have the name of flowers typical of western Sicily.
Our apartment are the ideal solution for families or young couples, but also for groups of friends or single travelers. We have the best quality/price for a vacation in the heart of western Sicily, close to all major tourist destinations (Trapani, Erice, San Vito lo Capo, Marsala, Segesta, Zingaro Nature Reserve, Reserve of Mount Cofano, etc..) and to a various kind of services and amenities (bakeries, bars/pubs, pizzerias, etc..)
The ideal solution for those who want to quickly discover all the wonderful touristic town in western Sicily, want privacy and convenient facilities, loves to travel by car (free parking facing) and eat in economics using a kitchen at his disposal.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Valderice lido, Cornino lido and cala Buguto 10 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Trapani Airport 20 km, Nearest railway: Trapani FS station 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
- initial/final cleaning;
- housekeeping every 3 days (change of towels/linen);
- free internet wi-fi;
- free baby cot (on demand);
- free kit for breakfast;
- towels and bed linen;
- self service laundry;
|Further details outdoors|
Free parking in the road
- Kit for breakfast provided on arrival
- Garden is shared with the owners of the house
The Sicily region
San Marco is located in Trapani, in Western Sicily. More precisely in Valderice, in San Marco district, on a hill that overlooks the slope of San Giuliano Mountain (more commonly called Erice Mountain).
Situated on a hill, between Trapani and Mount Erice, it is a panoramic holiday area much loved by the people of Trapani both for its tranquillity and for the healthy air that is breathed here. The town has always been a flourishing agricultural centre. Today, exploring the area, one can discover, among green extensions of olives and vines, mansion houses and ancient baglio (rural, fortified structures) with rich gardens. Immersed in the green of the municipal pine wood is the open air theatre, created in a disused quarry, which comes alive in the summer season with important cultural events. Other events which interest the territory are the Uphill time trial of Mount Erice (May), the Bibbia nel Parco – Bible in the Park (Christmas) and the parade of allegorical wagons (Carnival time). On reaching the coast, which winds its way around rocky bays and small beaches, one arrives at the ancient Tonnara (tuna warehouse) of Bonagia, whose tower holds a small museum of activity connected to fishing and the working of the tuna.
All the principal tourist places of Western Sicily can be reach within at maximun 30 minutes by car.
- Erice top: reachable in 15 minutes by car;
- Mount Cofano Nature Resrve (beach and trekking way): reachable in 15 minutes by car;
- Trapani (historical centre and port): reachable in 20 minutes by car;
- Saline Nature Reserve of Trapani and Paceco: reachable in in 25 minutes by car;
- Stagnone of Mozia Nature Reserve:reachable in 25 minutes by car;
- Segesta Archaeological Park: reachable in 30 minutes by car;
- San Vito Lo Capo and Zingaro Nature Reserve: reachable in 35 minutes by car;
- Scopello Tonnara and Castellamare del Golfo: reachable in 35 minutes;
In the surroundings , between 10 and 40 km, there are several beaches and seaside places among which:
- Bonagia (small inlets of pebble) – at 10 minutes;
- Valderice lido (beach and small inlets among rocks) – at 10 minutes;
- rio Forgia beach– at 15 minutes;
- Mount Cofano Nature Reserve, Cornino lido and cala Buguto (beach and small inlets among the rocks) – at 15 minutes;
- San Giuliano beach and lidos – at 20 minutes;
- Macari Gulf, Calazza and Tono (beach, pebble and rock inlets) – at 25 minutes
- San Vito Lo Capo beach – at 35 minutes.
Finally it is important to underline how easily reachable is SAN MARCO from both the principal Western Sicly airports:
- Palermo airport (Punta Raisi) -less than 40 minutes;
- Trapani airport (Birgi) – about 30 minutes.