Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
A beautiful stone cottage, converted from a traditional barn, with shared indoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, indoor children's games room and outdoor play areas. Part of a picturesque, small courtyard of cottages. Ideal for families.
A two-bedroomed character stone cottage, converted from a traditional barn, set in 2.5 acres of beautiful south Devon hills. Includes indoor swimming pool, sauna, outdoor hot tub with panoramic views, indoor games room and outdoor children's play areas and stream.
Located one mile from Harberton village, in South Devon, the cottage is within easy reach of South Devon's stunning beaches and picturesque coves. Within 3 miles of the Elizabethan town of Totnes, and within easy reach of historic Dartmouth, Kingsbridge and fabulous walks on Dartmoor. Harberton villlage is a pretty traditional village, complete with picturesque church and pub serving good food.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Slapton Sands 15 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter 55 km, Nearest railway: Totnes 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Further details indoors|
The cottage has two bedrooms: a double bedroom and a full-size bunk-bedded room. The bedrooms and bathroom are located on the ground floor, and the living space (kitchen, dining area and lounge) is located on the first floor to take advantage of the fabulous countryside views. The lounge, kitchen and dining area have new solid oak wooden flooring throughout.
|Further details outdoors|
2.5 acres of beautiful grounds to explore with fabulous views of the stream in the valley.
The West Country region
Swallows cottage is within easy reach of the following:
* glorious South Devon sandy beaches, including fabulous Blue Flag beaches, and idyllic coves
* the pretty, historic coastal and estuary towns of Dartmouth, Totnes and Kingsbridge and the picturesque fishing villages of Salcombe, Hope Cove, and Kingswear
* beautiful walks along the 60 miles of stunning South Devon coastal paths, and in the Dartmoor National Park - you can even visit the Dartmoor filming locations of Spielberg's "Warhorse"
* wonderful outdoor activities in the South Hams, South Devon, including sailing, horse-riding, canoeing, kayaking, surfing, rockclimbing and birdwatching
* many fabulous South Devon attractions, including adventure parks, wildlife parks, steam railways, castles, museums, National Trust properties, boat trips and much, much more
* a wealth of arts and cultural attractions in South Devon, including art galleries, potteries, craft workshops, and glass makers
Swallows cottage is located within the South Hams, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in South Devon. Within easy reach are: beautiful beaches, breathtaking scenery, picturesque historic towns, fabulous walks, including within Dartmoor National Park, and a wealth of other visitor attractions.