Blue Peter - bpeter
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Blue Peter is a three bedroom property with a character beach house style design which has a decked balcony running the length of the house and its glass front is designed to make the most of the cliff-edge position and panoramic sea views.
Internally, the property is furnished to a very high standard with open plan living areas. The four sets of patio doors which lead onto the balcony make the rooms bright and airy whilst guests can enjoy the 180 degree views across the coastline. Externally, the full length decked balcony is complete with a hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a long day exploring the attractions on the Island and the nearby beach, just five minutes away.
The house is situated in Totland Bay, a sought after area in West Wight. Within a short distance there are a small selection of shops and the beautiful Totland Bay Beach. Right on the seafront is the popular pub and restaurant, The Waterfront; here you can enjoy delicious homemade food whilst watching a fabulous sunset.
Please note: This property accepts a minimum 4 night stay throughout the year.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sea view|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining areas are on tiered levels.
- Furnished with two sofas seating six, Inglenook fireplace with cast iron fronted woodburner (logs provided in the winter, October and March), wooden chest style coffee table.
- Double doors lead onto the balcony which is decked with extensive sea views.
- Features a 42” LCD TV with Freeview, an ipod docking station and Wi-Fi access.
- A travel cot and high chair are provided for family bookings.
- Dining area is situated on entry level.
- It is complete with a wooden table, seating for eight, vaulted ceiling with chandelier and double doors leading out onto the balcony.
- Two steps up to a bar area with ice maker.
- The sun room is accessed via five steps from the dining area.
- Kitchen area is accessed via five steps from the dining area.
- Features an electric double oven, halogen hob, fridge and dishwasher.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- Accessed via two steps from the dining area.
- Complete with a washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and a vacuum cleaner.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Situated on entry level to the property.
- Furnished with a super king-size bed, two 3ft single beds, hanging rails, chest of drawers and three bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Windows overlook the balcony with sea views beyond.
- En-suite featuring a power shower with jets, wc and wash basin.
- Accessed off the sun room.
- Furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe with integrated bedside cabinets.
- All furniture is built in with a beach house style.
- En-suite bathroom which also acts as main bathroom featuring a roll top bath, power shower with jets, heated towel rail, wash basin and wc.
- Accessed via the lounge up two steps.
- Furnished with a double bed, hanging rail, two chests of drawers with lamps.
- En-suite to bedroom one featuring a power shower with jets, wc and wash basin.
- En-suite to bedroom two/main family bathroom featuring a roll top bath, power shower with jets, heated towel rail, wash basin and wc.
- Cloakroom featuring a wash basin and wc.
|Further details outdoors|
- Panoramic sea views across Totland Bay and the Solent.
- Terraced balcony running the length of the house, complete with a hot tub, round glass topped table with chairs and two sun loungers.
- Just a five minute walk to the nearest beach.
- Cliff-edge location benefiting from a glass front to make the most of the views.
- Free on-street parking in the quiet, surrounding roads.
The Isle of Wight region
Did you know...over half the Isle of Wight is a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty?
Less than 5 miles from Hampshire, the Isle of Wight shimmers in the English Channel. Notorious for its unspoilt beauty, leading sailing port of Cowes and many outdoor activities, the Isle of Wight holiday is perfect for getting away from it all - at any time of year.
Whether you enjoy sunny days on the beach, portside pursuits or family days out, Blue Chip Holidays’ Isle of Wight holiday cottages will position you right where you need to be.
The Isle of Wight was home to Queen Victoria and Lord Tennyson
Cowes holds the oldest regatta in the world, Cowes Week
Jimi Hendrix gave his last major performance on the Isle of Wight
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
10 Oct 2013
"Very special house"
We have just spent a very enjoyable week at Blue Peter. It is a beautiful house with one of the best unrestricted sea views we have ever had. On arrival we were warmly welcomed by one of the owners, … More
24 Aug 2013
"Perfect Holiday Home"
We stayed in Blue Peter to celebrate my Dad's 80th Birthday there were 8 of us in the party ages ranging from 10 to 80. This holiday home is ideal for family because it is so spacious that even … More
25 Jul 2013
"Stunning Location, tired property..."
The external appearance of Blue Peter initially was a let down, very tired and needs a coat of paint. On entering the property the initial impact was that this was a lovely spaciious property and the… More
Many thanks for your feedback regarding Blue Peter. At Blue Chip Holidays we take all feedback very seriously and I can assure you that our Customer Care Team have thoroughly investigated the issues raised. Whilst we are concerned to hear that you experienced discomfort, we are unable to find any evidence that there is an ongoing problem within this property. All of the properties are cleaned both prior to and following a guest's stay in order to maintain their high standards. The owner of the property was contacted as appropriate and compensation has been accepted and actioned by way of apology for the rare maintenance issue you experienced. Blue Peter is a very popular property for us so we are surprised by your experience, however we hope to welcome you back soon. Blue Chip Holidays.
28 Apr 2013
"Mediterranean Beach house in the Isle of Wight!"
We have had the most relaxing, wonderful stay at Blue Peter. I must admit, when we first pulled up to the house, I thought "oh what have we done" because from the front it does have the appe… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 266 properties
- New Forest
- 199 properties
- 125 properties
- 122 properties
- Yarmouth, Isle of Wight
- 60 properties
- 59 properties
- 47 properties
- Christchurch, Dorset
- 46 properties
- Newport, Isle of Wight
- 25 properties
- 21 properties
- 18 properties
- 15 properties
- 8 properties
- Gurnard, Isle of Wight
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Thorness Bay
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- Milford on Sea
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- Whitwell, Isle of Wight
- 6 properties