from £263 / night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Exclusive , luxury villa with breath-taking view
- 4 bedrooms ,
master bedroom with waterbed and with very big private terras , also with flatscreen and satelite conn.
second bedroom (double bed) with private terras (tv and satelite conn.)
third bedroom (double bed)
fourth bedroom with a bunk bed which can be changed to a double bed
- 2 bathrooms
One bathroom with a jacuzzi bath and rainshower
Second bathroom with massage shower
- Big kitchen with dishwasher , steam oven, microwave, cooking oven
Cosy kitchen with cooking island. Fully equiped kitchen also with products such as herbs, dishwasher-tablets, and everything you need. you don't have to bring anything.
- Summer restroom with glass floor to look at wine cellar , with flatscreen and satelite conn.
Bose music installation everywhere even in the garden and in the house
Couch which can be changed to double bed
- Winter restroom with big fireplace
- Office with big desk
- Cold -chamber (fridge) 3m x 2m (14m3)
- Wine cellar with glass ceiling -you can see the wine cellar from the summer restroom
- Heated (from april untill november)swimming pool 14m x 7m
- Big seperate jaccuzi
- Separate health room with sauna and steam cabine + shower
- Laudry room with washing machine and tumble dry + iron machine
- 2 garages with shower
- 75.000 m2 of ground
- Very big terrace , separate porche with couches and dinner-table
- separate terrace with outdoor kitchen and bbq and table in the shadow under the trees
- Private road with gate (to enter with code)
- Alarm protection
- COOLING and heating in the floor which gives the same effect as airco but without the annoying wind.
- Everything made with top materials
- House and garden with special sphere- lights
- 14 min from the beach by car
- 60min from Barcelona
- 15min from Tarragona
- 10 min from golf
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Torredembarra or alatafulla 8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Barcelona 90 km, Nearest railway: Torredembarra 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, DVD player, Boat available, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 4 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (4), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Catalunia region
This region to the South of Barcelona is known for its lively, cosmopolitan beach resorts. The town of Sitges is a favourite spot for residents of Barcelona to escape for weekend breaks. Originally a fishing town, Sitges was an artists’ colony in the 1890s and is now a family resort which retains an air of its bohemian roots.
Further west, the towns are quieter, with excellent beaches around Torredembarra. Tarragona is a small city, with Roman relics and medieval architecture, it also has a long Rambla promenade, similar to that in Barcelona.
Only 1 hour from Barcelona and 15 minutes form Tarragona which is a beautiful historical city
You can fly to Barceloan or to Reus (20min from our place)
Torredembarra has a beautiful and cosy harbour with a lot of restaurants, a very large and beach.
Some nice shops with carfree-street. In the summer time almost every week another event and festival
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
55% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Jan 2015
Based in Belgium
Credit cards accepted