Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Masts C2 is an exclusive 2 bedroom south facing apartment with the living area and bedroom one benefiting from the stunning views across to Brixham, Torquay fishing and pleasure boat harbour and Abbey sands, with views also down onto the promenade below.
The large picture windows ensure the apartment is light and airy and with the feature of an attractive balcony that can be accessed from the living area and bedroom one, the views over The English Riviera can really be enjoyed.
Masts is just a 5 minute walk to Torre Abbey Sands, the harbour and Torquay town centre with its specialist shops, cafés and restaurants and Living Coasts, Torquay’s own marine park. Kent’s Cavern, Babbacombe Model Village and Bygones are a short drive or bus ride away, and Torquay station is no more than 10 minutes’ walk with fast trains into London, Exeter and the rest of England.
After an extensive period of restoration, Royal Terrace Gardens (Rock Walk) along Torquay Seafront is now fully open to the public. Day or night, visitors will be rewarded with unrivalled panoramic sea views from this striking natural landmark. Gaze down on the vibrant harbour life, across the Bay towards Paignton and Brixham or further inland as far afield as Dartmoor on a clear day. The newest attraction to the English Riviera will provide the perfect viewpoint for annual events including the Red Arrows, firework displays and sailing events throughout the year.
You can join The South West Coast Path and take in the fantastic scenery, which is around 5 minutes’ walk away, as is Torre Abbey gardens and the helium Hi-Flyer Balloon that showcases the stunning views over Torbay and beyond.
The property benefits from underfloor heating and secure underground car parking for one car (6ft 6ins height restriction on car parking). The property is located on the second floor and has a private shared entrance with the apartment below. There is no lift to this property.
Children welcome in Masts Torquay holiday cottages and apartments. Cots and High chair can be provided on request.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 41 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan 20' sitting room with two modern two seater charcoal soft chenille sofas to sit watch the boats go in and out of harbour, the jet ski's and water skiers around the bay and the pedestrians walk along the promenade below.
- 32" plasma TV with Freeview sitting on a stylish high gloss red unit, with high gloss red overhead unit, DVD player, range of DVDs for adults, teenagers and children, books and board games.
- Hall with cupboard and stairs up to living area.
- Carpeted throughout.
- Binoculars provided to enjoy the panoramic views.
- Fleece blankets and cushions provided to enhance the comfort when out on the balcony.
- Cream kitchen units with black granite work tops. Fitted with and electric oven and grill, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, coffee perculator, stainless 3 tier steamer set and all the usual utensils, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Open plan living / dining area with a modern pine dining table and 4 chairs (light enough to be lifted onto the deck / balcony for evening meals in the setting sun).
- Iron, ironing board, drying racks, hair dryer and hair straighteners.
- Master bedroom shares the balcony and looks directly onto the mouth of the harbour and the bay to Brixham.
- King-size bed with bedside cabinets, 5 drawer chest and fitted wardrobe.
- Furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside tables, a double wardrobe and 4 drawer chest.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, w.c., mirror, shelving, shaver point and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Private access from street level.
Allocated parking with extra on-street parking.
- The property is located on the second floor and has a private shared entrance with the apartment below. There is no lift to this property.
- 14 steps from entrance to apartment.
- Secure entry system.
- Personal owner greeting.
- Dogs are allowed on most beaches between May to September.
The West Country region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
Looking to relax and escape? Entertain the kids? Explore? Torquay has something for everyone. As the most popular location for Devon holiday cottages, Torquay boasts historical sites, family attractions, the best sandcastle building beaches in the UK, waterfront bars and cafes and a whole lot more to do and discover.
Explore the world in miniature at Babbacombe Model Village, meet the penguins at Living Coasts, unearth prehistoric remains at Kents Cavern, walk down a Victorian street at Bygones and explore Torquay’s rich and varied history in Torquay Museum..
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
22 Jun 2014
"The best view in Torquay!"
A fabulous apartment that is like a home from home, very clean and comfortable and with a personal warm welcome from the owners.It has stunning views across all of Torbay from the long decked balcony … More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:03 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 301 properties
- 234 properties
- 179 properties
- 169 properties
- 125 properties
- 122 properties
- 96 properties
- 68 properties
- 61 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 50 properties
- 45 properties
- 30 properties
- 22 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 21 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 13 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 9 properties