Uptown Pad, Ikebukuro - Tokyo
from £48 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Stay in Tokyo's foremost Fashion and Electronics shopping district. The apartment is centrally located, in uptown Ikebukuro. (You will have the ENTIRE apartment to yourselves during your stay).
This western-style apartment is 2 minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro station. Ikebukuro is Tokyo's second largest city, with Tokyo's second busiest train station (over a million commuters every day).
Very conveniently located on the famous JR Yamanote line (the circle around Tokyo), giving you direct, easy and quick access to every major location in Tokyo. Including the both Narita and Haneda airports.
** Shinjuku (8 minutes)
** Harajuku (10 minutes)
** Shibuya (12 minutes)
** Akihabara (15 minutes)
** Roppongi (19 minutes)
This place offers a great mixture of entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities not to be found anywhere else. There are hundreds of interesting places to explore!
• Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space (8 minutes walk) offering a ride on the world's longest escalator (This is a Japanese concert hall and theater operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture. It offers fine arts shops, restaurants, exhibition galleries and conference rooms).
• Sunshine City Complex and Sunshine 60 Observatory (8 minutes walk): This is a city within Sunshine City Complex, a city within the city, featuring a hotel, a planetarium, a museum, a theme park (Sunshine Namja Town —built by the creator of Pacman), a shopping mall and a convention center with exhibition facilities.
• Amlux (8 minutes walk): Meet the futuristic Toyota Amlux Auto Salon, where you can view and touch Toyota's newest car models and car accessories possibly the largest car showrooms in the world.
• Nishi-Ikebukuro Park (10 minutes walk): This is the City's largest park, with fountains in the center which are lit up at night. Come here to watch the old men sitting in the shade playing the Japanese game shogi, or street soccer come nightfall.
• Ancient Orient Museum, Tokyo (15 minutes walk)
• An unmatched Shopping experience: 2 minutes walk to the world's two largest department stores (Seibu and Tobu Department Stores —open 7 days a week); PARCO (a favorite haunt of locals in their twenties and thirties for clothing, CDs, books, beauty products and food); Huge Electronics stores (Bic Camera and Labi); Japan Traditional Craft Center (worth a visit even if you won't afford anything. See both traditional and contemporary Japanese high end designs).
• Countless Restaurants, bars and a great night life!
This apartment is perfectly air-conditioned with a spacious closet, alarm and intercom. It offers; a sparkling bathroom and a chic little kitchen with a built-in electric stove. It is fully loaded with a TV, DVD player, washing machine, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and all the necessary kitchen tools. All at no extra cost to you.
***You also get FREE UNLIMITED wireless internet access with a pocket Wi-Fi which you can carry with you anywhere you go.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Haneda airport; Narita airport 40 km, Nearest railway: JR Ikebukuro; Seibu Ikebukuro; Higashi-Ikebukuro|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
26 Jan 2014
"It had it all!"
The apartment is in a great location, close to major shops and the main railway line. The owner responded quickly to any enquiries that I made whilst I stayed. It was great to have access to a washing machine, as it was much easier to arrive home with bags full of clean clothes. The owner provides all the little extras like shampoo, conditioner, washing powder , maps and tourist information etc so it was like a home away from home. My children loved the pocket wifi- we had internet access at no cost wherever we went which made my life easier.
The apartment was very clean and comfortable. We had everything we needed and enjoyed our stay.