3 Bedroom House: Central Tokyo - Roppongi
from £86 /night help
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 10
I am offering this house with the idea that my guests should live and feel like local, with facilities to support 100% self catering. There are 3 air-conditioned Japanese style bedrooms lined with Tatami mats and you will find Futon mattresses in every bedroom. It is children-friendly and pets may be accommodated. This is home away from home in Roppongi - Tokyo.
* One lounge, a spacious separate kitchen and two toilets. In addition to a spacious luggage room, there is a closet in every room. All spaces are separated by Japanese style sliding doors to ensure a decent level of privacy to housemates. This house can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably for a short-term stay and very child-friendly.
* You can take a walk to popular lifestyle centers of Roppongi, Omote-sando, Aoyama and other world renowned tourist hotspots including the National Art Center, Tokyo Midtown, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Tower — among others.
* No need for a Tour Guide while you're here, because you will live close to several subway stations (e.g., Roppongi, Omote-sando, Nogizaka) and just a few minutes from three of Tokyo's biggest train stations (JR Shibuya — 7 minutes; JR Shinjuku — 10 minutes and JR Ikebukuro — 20 minutes) and one stop to the famous Harajuku town on the JR Yamanote line.
* You will have easy and direct access to Narita International Airport. This area offers countless internationally renowned high-end restaurants and cafes so popular with expats and tourists alike.
* We provide free towels; clean bed sheets; toiletries; laundry supplies for every guest. You can even host friends for dinner and more as the kitchen has all the necessary utensils with an ample common space.
* The house is also equipped with a Fridge/freezer; TV; DVD player; Wireless internet; Microwave; Gas stove; Washing machine; at no extra cost.
* Above all, the rent is competitive given the location and size of the property.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Narita , Haneda, Nearest railway: 3 Subway stations (Roppongi; Nogizaka; Gaien Mae) 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (5), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
You and your companions will have the entire house to yourselves- NO SHARING. Because we want to give your 100% privacy, we will not be entering the house during your stay unless you so wish or require something delivered. it is for this reason that we have tried to provide you with everything one needs to make a home.
This house can accommodate up to 10 people.
|Further details outdoors|
Smoking is not allowed inside the house. Those who smoke will not find it a problem to smoke outside as no one will be inconvenienced.
Rental fees: 115 Pounds or 15000 JPY per night (up to 3 guests); every extra guest pays 14 Pounds or 2000 JPY per night (Can accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably).
We have a strict cancellation policy:
The Tokyo region
About 80 percent of the Japanese people live on Honshu. The towering peaks of the Japanese Alps, the country s highest mountains, rise in central Honshu. Southeast of the Japanese Alps lies a chain of volcanoes. Japan's tallest and most famous peak, Mount Fuji, or Fujiyama, is one of these volcanoes. Mount Fuji, which is inactive, rises 12,388 feet (3,776 meters) above sea level. The Kanto Plain, the country's largest lowland, spreads
There are many tourist attractions in and around Roppongi, Omote-sando, Aoyama and other world renowned tourist hots pots including the National Art Center, Tokyo Midtown, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Tower. the world famous Meiji-Jingu shrine is very close by and only 20 minutes by train to Tokyo Disneyland and 30 minutes to the Sky tree.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.