Chalet | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa de Macova is situated in Inhassoro, Mozambique a small coastal town on the Indian Ocean approximately 95km North of Vilanculos.
Villa de Macova is a self-catering lodge that has 4 A –Frame thatched en-suite chalets that have double beds. The Villa accommodates up to 8 guests and you are afforded all the privacy as you have exclusive use of the Villa during your entire stay. With over 2 acres of garden you will be able to barbecue, relax in the lounge and have access to a full service kitchen. You will have private access to the beach, 24 hours security on sight, daily housekeeping services and a cook is available all times during your stay, to serve you the best traditional and international culinary dishes in a homely environment with fresh sea produce such as Lobster, Prawns, Calamari and fresh fish bought from the local fishermen. All you need to do is bring your own groceries. Hot showers and electricity is available.
Local Activities include:
• Swimming in the Indian Ocean
• Deep Sea Fishing – Variety of species including Tuna, Between October and February is great for Black Marlin
• Dhow Safaris – a traditional African sailing Dhow with a chef on board serving seafood dishes
• Horse Riding
• Island Walking
• Sea Kayaking
• World Heritage Sites such as Inhassoro Island
• Shopping in the local markets
• Scoping the local nightlife
• Day trips to Vilanculos and Island Tours to Bazaruto Archipelago Islands
• Scuba Diving/Snorkeling – explore coral reefs, witness marine life such as Hump Back Whales, whale sharks, turtles, manta rays, spotted eagle rays, dolphins.
Inhassoro can be reached by road through the EN1. The nearest airport is in Vilanculos which serves most destinations in the region. Transportation from the airport can be arranged prior to arrival.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 8 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
67% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Aug 2014
Based in United States