Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Tochni, a small and picturesque village, lies between Larnaca and Limassol. Set on the slopes of two hills, its stone-built houses line the narrow streets that wind their way to the beautiful church of Constantinos and Eleni.
Notice the thick walls, small windows, stone or wooden staircases so typical of our island's architecture of yesteryear. On your veranda, patio or garden you can relax with a drink or a book any time of the day or take a swim in the exclusively shared pool just a few minutes walk away.
A local supermarket, coffee shops and a bank mark the village square. The CYPRUS VILLAGES reception and our Tochni Tavern by the pool offer a panoramic view of the whole village, the serene countryside and the pristine sea below.
Explore the remote corners of our island and discover its hidden beauty through activities that bring you face to face with the heart and soul of Cyprus. Whether on horseback or on a bike, whether you prefer a leisurely walk, a brisk hike or a morning jog
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Governors Beach 7 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca International airport 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Internet access|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 3|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Sun beds and sun shades, garden table and chairs for dining outdoors, exclusively shared swimming pool.
1) Confirmation of your reservation is official only after we receive a deposit of at least 30% by credit card or bank transfer, although we will make a provisional booking to secure your reservation before hand.
2) A booking form (on page 1) will be sent to you either by e-mail or fax where your flight, contact details, reservation details and credit card number is requested for your deposit, this form is necessary for all reservations.
3) For package bookings: The taxi service included in all packages is for maximum 4 passengers and infants must sit on a parents lap, there are no baby seats in taxi’s. Maximum luggage space is 3 suitcases and some small bags. Passengers with extra items such as prams, carry cots, bikes etc, must be advised at the time of reservation as it maybe necessary to book an extra taxi service. Return airport taxi services must be reconfirmed a few days prior to your departure from Cyprus at our main reception.
4) The full balance due is paid one day after your arrival at our main office at Tochni village either in EUROS or credit card.
5) Cancellations received over 6 weeks prior to your arrival you will be entitled to full refund of your deposit or you have the choice of 13 month booking period beginning after your cancelled reservation date to re-book and your deposit will be valid. Any cancellations received in any period of 6 weeks prior to your reservation arrival date your 30% deposit will be considered as cancellation fee.
6) Check in is possible after 1.00pm midday of your reservation date and check out is 12 o’clock midday. Late check out is possible only upon request and is subject to availability and applicable fee.
The Larnaca region
Kalavasos village is centrally located and close to the sea (7km). It is ideal for those who are planning a holiday that combines relaxation on the beach with day tours to explore the whole island. Kalavasos village Takis house offer you the unique opportunity to live in a traditional stone-built village home, stroll along the narrow cobbled paths to the village square, have a coffee in the local coffee shop and settle into an easy-going Mediterranean lifestyle that respects and nurtures timeless traditions. Before you know it, you will be a member of the local community, and will enjoy the generous Cypriot hospitality that can be summed up in a single word, "kopiaste" - come and join us!
Its location allows easy access to all main towns such as Paphos, Troodos mountains and only 30 minutes from Larnaca airport. The village itself has tavern/restaurant, coffee shop, shop and bank. Also just 5km away there is an open fruit market 7 days a week . At Kalavasos neighbour village Tochni you will find our main office where you can book horse riding, cycling, excursions and other traditional local activities such as cheese making with a local farmers wife or cookery lessons at the Tochni Tavern.
Explore the remote corners of our island and discover its hidden beauty through activities that bring you face to face with the heart and soul of Cyprus. Whether on horseback or on a bike, whether you prefer a leisurely walk, a brisk hike or a morning jog, the choice is yours, including a series of activities and many more that are designed to lead you to the core of rural life in Cyprus.
• Riding at our Drapia horse farm
• Cycling on professional bikes and guided tours possible
• Hiking and jogging on specially marked nature trails
• Fishing with a local fisherman
• Therapeutic massage/sports massage/relaxation massage
• Sauna/Jacuzzi/Steam bath
• Watching how to make halloumi cheese and olive oil
• Picking oranges and olives
• Wine tasting and visits to wineries
• Traditional Greek entertainment in a local tavern
• Hosting holistic groups, yoga groups and incentive-groups like painters, photographers, dancers
• Fully equipped conference centre for seminars & groups.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
86% Response rate
Based in Cyprus
Credit cards accepted
- 128 properties
- Limassol Town
- 100 properties
- 64 properties
- 47 properties
- Larnaca Town
- 46 properties
- 39 properties
- 36 properties
- 31 properties
- 24 properties
- Kyrenia Town
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- Nicosia Town
- 10 properties
- 7 properties
- Governors Beach
- 6 properties