Cottage | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Springmead Farm is situated near to the village of Combe St Nicholas, within three acres of land which is complete with access to two stable blocks and gardens. Both internally and externally, the property benefits from extensive views across the countryside.
Internally, the property offers traditionally furnished living areas including a wood burning fire and pine flooring, whilst many of the rooms offer rural views. Externally, the large garden with outdoor furniture provides the perfect opportunity to enjoy the surroundings. Guests can also use the two stable blocks, with easy access for a horse box, which are within the three acres.
The cottage is situated near to Chard, just five miles away which has a wide variety of shops and the town has many interesting buildings and is well served with places to eat and drink. The Jurassic Coastline is easily accessible by car and the popular beaches of Charmouth and Lyme Regis are within half an hour's drive.
For a selection of shops, restaurants and pubs head to Taunton, only twelve miles away. The town is proud of its beautiful gardens to explore and the impressive 12th century castle with an interesting history.
Please note: This property is unable to accept same day changeovers on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Further details indoors|
- Furnished with two brown leather sofas seating six, woodburner, coffee table and has a dual aspect providing countryside views.
- Features a Sony TV with Freeview, DVD player, Wi-Fi access, Nintendo Wii console and a selection of DVDs and board games.
- A cot and high chair are provided for family bookings.
- Dining area complete with pine flooring, table and seating for six.
- Features an electric oven, gas hob, fridge, dishwasher and slow cooker.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- Separate utility area includes a fridge freezer, washer dryer and a games area with table football.
- Furnished with a queen-size bed, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Dual aspect with far reaching country views.
- Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle.
- Furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside lamps.
- Views across the countryside.
- Furnished with bunk beds, double wardrobe and a bedside table with two lamps.
- Views across the countryside.
- Main family bathroom complete with a wc, wash basin, bath with shower mixer taps, mirror and shelving.
- Bedroom one includes a fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle.
- Separate wc situated in the utility area.
|Further details outdoors|
- Parking for three or more vehicles.
- The cottage is situated within three acres of land.
- The property offers the use of two stable blocks with easy access for a horse box.
- Large garden and lawn area, furnished with a table and seating for six.
- Far reaching countryside views from the grounds.
- Just five miles from Chard.
- Within half an hour's drive from Taunton.
The West Country region
Whether your idea of the perfect holiday is a stay in rambling countryside, a bustling coastal resort or a picture postcard cottage in a quaint town, you will find it in Somerset. Blue Chip’s Somerset holiday cottages enable guests to choose between coast, land and country - or one of many Somerset holidays that blankets all three.
The village of Cheddar gave the world Cheddar cheese, and still produces it today
West Somerset is home to the longest preserved steam railway in England
The word Somerset translates to ‘land of the summer people’
Taunton is Somerset’s County town, rich in history and home to both Somerset County Cricket Club and Taunton Race course. As well as a fabulous range of shops and places to eat and drink, the town is rich in culture and a centre for the arts.
The town is also a great location from which to explore the region, its history and legends. This is the land of King Alfred, King Arthur, and Lorna Doone’s Exmoor. There are the majestic gardens of Hestercombe and Stourhead to explore, and there are a range of superb National Trust properties and treasures to visit in the local area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:18 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 278 properties
- Lyme Regis
- 149 properties
- 122 properties
- Blackdown Hills
- 111 properties
- 104 properties
- 97 properties
- 95 properties
- 85 properties
- 75 properties
- Seaton, Devon
- 62 properties
- 55 properties
- 45 properties
- 42 properties
- 24 properties
- 22 properties
- 20 properties
- West Bagborough
- 17 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 7 properties