New beach-front apartment in Tarifa. Free wifi
from £37 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Brand new apartment at the town entrance, in a newly built complex on the beachfront. It has one double bedroom with two single beds, 1 fully equipped bathroom, dressing room, living room with an open-plan kitchen, sofa bed where two can sleep, ADSL/WIFI, Ipod/ Iphone stereo, Playstation 2, 32'' LCD Satellite TV and DVD. It also has a nice terrace, ideal for having breakfast, eating or dining. It includes bathroom and beach towels and bed linen. The complex has a very nice shared pool and garden sheltered from Levante winds.
I finished furnishing it at the end of July 2010 and have been improving it since then, so you will find everything you need and all is quite new. As I live in Madrid I have an agreement with a trusted property agency in Tarifa that takes care of the cleanings, welcoming guests, key handling and to solve any doubts you may have during your stay. Additionally, I'm always available on my mobile or e-mail.
The apartment is at the best apartment complex in Tarifa located at the town entrance and on the beach front. It has a nice terrace, plus a shared pool and garden. The views from the terrace are to the mountain, not to the sea. Due to its orientation it is never too hot on summer, so you won't need air conditioning, neither too humid on winter, and the pool area is well sheltered from the levante winds that blow more often in the summer months.
Right in front of the apartment you will find the new shopping area, including the convenient Mercadona supermarket and the new kite and windsurfing gear and clothing stores, a gym and the "Café del Mar" restaurant & night-club. The beach by the apartment, called "Playa de los Lances", is 150 meters away and the old part of town is 1.500 meters away too, so it's like a 15 minutes walk.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Los Lances|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gibraltar 43 km, Nearest railway: Algeciras 23 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
About this location
The Andalucia region
Tarifa is a unique place in the world with a particular atmosphere that attracts people from everywhere. Its unspoiled coastline attract nature lovers, those who surf, or bird watching enthusiasts. There are different ways to explore this natural paradise. It is also an excellent place to practice sports such as horse riding, climbing, diving, fishing, mountain biking or hiking.
Tarifa and its surroundings have a great cultural diversity that include numerous archaeological sites, churches, museums and gardens for those wishing to delve into the culture of the area as well as restaurants, shops and terraces. Tarifa mixes history, tradition and modernity.
• Wind and Kitesurf
• Whale & Dolphin watching
• Horse Riding
• Mountain bike routes: there are lots of excursions to do in the area, in front of the apartment, you may rent the bikes, ask for the routes, etc, in addition to other activities, like Stand up Paddle Board, Climbing, Canyoning, Trekking and Bird Watching.
• Golf: The best and closest field is La Dehesa de Montenmedio, 40 minutes away (42.5 km), on the way to Vejer de la Frontera.
Excursions to nearby villages- On the way to Cadiz: • Bolonia: 20 km from Tarifa. You can visit the Roman city of Claudia Baelo.
• Zahara de los Atunes: 41 km from Tarifa (30 min). Nice beaches, slightly less populated than those of Tarifa.
• Vejer de la Frontera: 51km from Tarifa on the N340 (40 min). White town, very nice, with narrow and steep streets. Located in the mountains at an altitude of 201 meters, it was declared a Historic Artistic Monument in 1976.
• Caños de Meca: 60 km from Tarifa (50 min). One of the most popular beaches in the province of Cadiz, enjoys a unique natural environment for its crystal clear waters, pine trees and cascades of fresh water that fall from the cliffs. Located in the Cape of Trafalgar, scene of the battle of the same name that was fought in the seventeenth century between the British and Franco troops.
Excursions from Tarifa- On the way to Algeciras: • Castellar de la Frontera: 44 km from Tarifa. Historic-Artistic Monument. It is a small white town with charm, cobblestone streets in the middle of Natural Park and next to the reservoir of the Alcornocales.
• Gibraltar: 47 km from Tarifa.
• Tanger, Morocco: 14 km and 35 min by ferry, which leaves from the fishing port of Tarifa.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Mar 2015
Based in Spain