Luxury Loft II w/ 101 View
from £45 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
5-STAR HOTEL MANAGEMENT. 5 MINS WALK AWAY FROM Taipei 101. 2 MINS WALK AWAY FROM LINJIANG NIGHT MARKET!
Treat yourself to the ultimate luxury of a 5-Star hotel on your vacation or business trip. Luxury Loft enchants you with its 4.0 M high ceilings, contemporary décor, gorgeous swimming pool, extravagant lounge bar, and state-of-the-art exercise room. Finally, the new XinYi MRT line is only 5 minutes' walk away from either XinYi Anhe or Taipei 101/WTC MRT stations for maximum convenience.
***** AMAZING AMENITIES *****
* 42" LCD BENQ TV with HD cable channels & DVD Player
* Internet Wi-Fi upgraded from 60 MBPs to 100 MBPs!!
* Beautiful 2-seater transforms into sofa bed
* Full-featured kitchen including an electric stove and microwave oven
* Gorgeous view of Taipei 101 along with high-rise mountain view
Luxury Loft is most optimal for 2-3 adult guests, or a maximum of 2 adults and 2 kids, but 4 adults will be too tight of a squeeze!
* 1 standard Taiwan Double/Full mattresses at 151cm x 191cm
* 1 standard Taiwan Double/Full mattresses (sofa beds) at 151cm x 191cm
* 1 standard Single tatami double-sided for Summer and for Winter
*** MAJOR TOURIST ATTRACTIONS (ON FOOT) ***
* 2 min. walk from TongHua Night Market or LingJiang Night Market
* 5 min. walk from NEW Taipei 101/World Trade Center MRT Station
* 7 min. walk from NEW Xinyi-Anhe Rd. MRT
* 7 min. walk from Taipei 101 & DinTaiFung (B1 of 101)
* 6 min. walk from TWTC & TICC & Grand Hyatt
* 7 min. walk from night clubs/lounge bars: Marquee, Spark, Myst
* 10 min. walk from VieShow Cinemas, Mitsukoshi Dept. Store, Eslite Bookstore
****** LOCATION BY MRT ******
* 5 min. WALK away from Taipei 101/World Trade Center MRT
* 7 min. WALK away from Xinyi-Anhe Rd. MRT
* 2 MRT stops from Da-an Park
* 3 MRT stops from the famous YongKang Street & original DinTai Fung Restaurant!
* 3 MRT stops from Chung-hsiao Dunhua MRT & east side shopping district!
* 4 MRT stops from Chiang-Kai Shek Memorial Hall
* 6 MRT stops from Taipei Main Station (only 13 mins.!)
* 5 MRT stops from Songshan Airport MRT
* 7 MRT stops from Miramar (huge ferris wheel) at Jiannan Road MRT Station
********* FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD *********
Taipei is known to be one big 7-Eleven (open 24/7)! Our neighborhood proves this point absolutely valid, with the following stores & shops right downstairs!
* Delicious local cuisines (Beef noodles, Braised pork on rice, fried chicken steak, etc.) at the local night market
* Numerous convenience stores such as 7-Eleven or Family Mart!
* TGI Friday's
CLEANING FEE is FREE
We have also stopped charging for cleaning fees unlike other vacation rentals! So no more hidden fees or costs to confuse our guests :)
A minimum of 3 nights stay is required. If our calendar only allows for 2 nights, then a small cleaning fee of $35 USD will be charged. Nightly rates are for 2 people. Additional guests after 2 are charged at $18/night.
NOTE: As responsible citizens to Earth, please avoid using disposable items by bringing your own toothbrushes, combs, brushes and shavers.
TripAdvisor collects a refundable security deposit on your credit card via 24 hours before you check-in. This is 100% refundable after check-out and the apartment has been returned to its original condition.
WHAT TO EXPECT (if it's your 1st time with Vacation Rentals)
Before booking, contact us. Our response time is quicker than the industry average (except when we are in dreamland), so please be patient. Please note that we do like to get to know our guests a little before confirmation :)
After confirmation, we'll send you a very important and detailed confirmation file with directions, building rules, etc. In return, we'll need your arrival & departure times in order to ensure a punctual check-in.
If your arrival time is from 8:00am to 9:00pm, we'll be able to meet you at the apartment (for early check-ins, please note it's possible ONLY if there are no guests checking out the same day!). If your flight is later, please let us know beforehand so we can arrange something suitable.
During check-in, we'll explain the house rules, set you up with WIFI, show you how to use the appliances, introduce the neighborhood and then hand over the keys!
Finally, during your stay, if you have any concerns, we'll always be a text message, email or phone call away! Thank you and looking forward to hosting you.
Finally, please tell us a little about yourself, the party you are traveling with, and the purpose of your trip. Thanks a lot and looking forward to hosting you.
** Swimming pool is open from June to October
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
The Taipei region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
13 Jul 2014
"Comfortable, modern loft with convenient location."
My family stayed at the loft for 4 nights while visiting Taipei in June. My children are 8 and 10 yrs old. The loft was smaller than I expected however it was sufficient for us during our stay. The… More
23 Apr 2014
"perfect place for the first time visitors"
Nothing to complain about it. It's a new and clean apt. There is a sofa bed in the living room that can fit two people. Another loft area with a mattress that can fit another two. The loft is about a metre and half tall, so only for sleeping. Location is great, close to subway and 15 minute walk to Taipei 101. Doorman building. There is a small night market 5 minutes away. Owner was very accommodating with our check in and out schedule, and returned our deposit in cash when we were checking out.
Overall, a really pleasant stay. Definitely recommend it.
22 Apr 2014
"Beautiful unit at excellent location"
This unit is inside a very well built and attractive building. We were welcomed by Ed who is warm and kind which made our stay I very pleasant. The unit is elegant with beautiful view of Taipei 101. There is very polite and attentive door man at lobby. The building is just 1 step from the most fancy shopping area of Taipei and also steps from the night market which provide fun from both end of eating and shopping pleasure. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone.
Thanks for your kind review Kai Ying. Ed told us you guys had a great chat and were an exceptionally friendly couple! Please do come back and visit us again!
R & E