Luxury Loft w/ Taipei 101 View
from £56 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
5-STAR HOTEL MANAGEMENT. 5 MINS WALK AWAY FROM Taipei 101. 2 MINS WALK AWAY FROM LINJIANG NIGHT MARKET!
Treat yourself to the ultimate luxury of a 5-Star hotel on your vacation or business trip. Luxury Loft enchants you with its 4.0 M high ceilings, contemporary décor, gorgeous swimming pool, extravagant lounge bar, and state-of-the-art exercise room. Finally, the new XinYi MRT line is only 5 minutes' walk away from either XinYi Anhe or Taipei 101/WTC MRT stations for maximum convenience.
***** AMAZING AMENITIES *****
* 42" LCD BENQ TV with HD cable channels & DVD Player
* Internet Wi-Fi upgraded from 60 MBPs to 100 MBPs!!
* Beautiful 2-seater transforms into sofa bed
* Full-featured kitchen including an electric stove and microwave oven
* Gorgeous view of Taipei 101 along with high-rise mountain view
Luxury Loft is most optimal for 2-3 adult guests, or a maximum of 2 adults and 2 kids, but 4 adults will be too tight of a squeeze!
* 1 standard Taiwan Double/Full mattresses at 151cm x 191cm
* 1 standard Taiwan Double/Full mattresses (sofa beds) at 151cm x 191cm
* 1 standard Single tatami double-sided for Summer and for Winter
*** MAJOR TOURIST ATTRACTIONS (ON FOOT) ***
* 2 min. walk from TongHua Night Market or LingJiang Night Market
* 5 min. walk from NEW Taipei 101/World Trade Center MRT Station
* 7 min. walk from NEW Xinyi-Anhe Rd. MRT
* 7 min. walk from Taipei 101 & DinTaiFung (B1 of 101)
* 6 min. walk from TWTC & TICC & Grand Hyatt
* 7 min. walk from night clubs/lounge bars: Marquee, Spark, Myst
* 10 min. walk from VieShow Cinemas, Mitsukoshi Dept. Store, Eslite Bookstore
****** LOCATION BY MRT ******
* 5 min. WALK away from Taipei 101/World Trade Center MRT
* 7 min. WALK away from Xinyi-Anhe Rd. MRT
* 2 MRT stops from Da-an Park
* 3 MRT stops from the famous YongKang Street & original DinTai Fung Restaurant!
* 3 MRT stops from Chung-hsiao Dunhua MRT & east side shopping district!
* 4 MRT stops from Chiang-Kai Shek Memorial Hall
* 6 MRT stops from Taipei Main Station (only 13 mins.!)
* 5 MRT stops from Songshan Airport MRT
* 7 MRT stops from Miramar (huge ferris wheel) at Jiannan Road MRT Station
********* FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD *********
Taipei is known to be one big 7-Eleven (open 24/7)! Our neighborhood proves this point absolutely valid, with the following stores & shops right downstairs!
* Delicious local cuisines (Beef noodles, Braised pork on rice, fried chicken steak, etc.) at the local night market
* Numerous convenience stores such as 7-Eleven or Family Mart!
* TGI Friday's
CLEANING FEE is FREE
We have also stopped charging for cleaning fees unlike other vacation rentals! So no more hidden fees or costs to confuse our guests :)
A minimum of 3 nights stay is required. If our calendar only allows for 2 nights, then a small cleaning fee of $35 USD will be charged. Nightly rates are for 2 people. Additional guests after 2 are charged at $18/night.
NOTE: As responsible citizens to Earth, please avoid using disposable items by bringing your own toothbrushes, combs, brushes and shavers.
TripAdvisor collects a refundable security deposit on your credit card via 24 hours before you check-in. This is 100% refundable after check-out and the apartment has been returned to its original condition.
Finally, please tell us a little about yourself, the party you are traveling with, and the purpose of your trip. Thanks a lot and looking forward to hosting you.
** Swimming pool is open from June to October
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
About this location
The Taipei region
You can get here by:
1) AIRPORT BUS (AirBus) to Grand Hyatt (right by Taipei 101/World Trade Center)
- Takes 60 to 75 minutes
- Charges: NT$145 for an adult and NT$70 for a child
- Operating hours:
---> Departing from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport: 5:50am to 12:15am
---> Departing from Grand Hyatt Taipei: 4:40am to 11pm
- Frequency: approximately every 20-30 minutes
- Ticket Purchasing: Approach the Airport Airbus desk in the arrivals hall or pay before boarding Airbus
And then walk southeast from Grand Hyatt 5-6 mins. onto XinYi Road and then to GuangFu South Road to Luxury Loft or you can taxi it from Grand Hyatt (2-3 mins.).
2) BY TAXI
- Takes 45 minutes
- Charges: approximately NTD $1,100 - 1,300 including tolls
- Reservations: go to taxi stand
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Jan 2015
"Great apartment in a great building"
The place is perfect for our family of three - it is not large but we love the efficient use of interior space with lots of storages. The large wall-to-wall window let in ample natural light during th… More
2 Apr 2014
Rachel and Ethan were very helpful. The apt was clean and comfy. Location is perfect because it's close to everywhere. Love it! Would recommend it to everybody ;)… More
Glad you liked it Josephine! Come back & visit soon
19 Mar 2014
"Comfortable One Week Stay"
The booking of the holiday rental was made easy with the owners' prompt reply to my list of queries regarding the place. Rachel and Ethan were friendly and helpful. Also, they converse well in En… More
Thanks for coming Abel. Hope you and all your friends had a great time :)