Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
SYDNEY ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT AQUAMARINE
* FREE Wifi Internet access
* FREE bottle of chilled wine on arrival
* FREE linen and towels with beds all made up ready for you to hop into + bath towels, beach towels + tea-towels
* FREE Welcome Pack comprising single-use coffees, teas & snacks so you can put your bags down & your feet up & enjoy a "cuppa" before you go exploring.
* FREE Bathroom/Laundry/Kitchen pack incl soaps, tissues, some kitchen essentials & more
* FREE use of lock up garage. Street parking also available.
* FREE use of baby's portacot & highchair
* FREE use of body boards
DISCOUNTS for longer stays. Please enquire.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! If you are looking for a truly special beachfront holiday experience in Sydney with easy access to the city centre, spectacular views & direct beach access then Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine is the place for you!
Spot dolphins and whales from your balcony!
Collaroy is ideally situated half way between Manly & Palm Beach just 35 minutes north of Sydney CBD with city direct transport at your door.
Handy to everything. Three to 4 minute level stroll to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, Collaroy Cinema, Collaroy Rock Pool, children's adventure playground and more.
TRANSPORT: Bus stop for bus direct to the centre of Sydney, Palm Beach & everywhere in between is right beside the block. Aquamarine is the ideal base for exploring Sydney.
Sun-drenched & tranquil, this gorgeous apartment is an idyllic home away from home.
SUITABLE FOR: Families, couples & executive rentals. Baby, toddler & elderly friendly (level access, lift/elevator). Separate children's TV/toys room.
ACCOMMODATION: Super spacious: 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6); children's TV/activity room; family bathroom with bath & sep shower; internal laundry with washer, dryer and 2nd toilet; lock up garage
ROMANTIC: Aquamarine is so peaceful & romantic. Dine on the deck watching moonlight reflecting off the water. Be lulled to sleep by the sound of waves crashing on the shore. Watch the sun rise over the sparkling ocean each morning
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT: Step off the front lawn and onto the sand. It's that close. No roads to cross. So easy and family-friendly. And so peaceful.
ACCOMMODATION: This apartment is very spacious and private. Accommodates up to 6 guests very comfortably.
Bedroom 1: queen bed
Bedroom 2: double bed
Bedroom 3: two single beds
Huge living and dining area
Separate children's TV/activities room
Family size bathroom with bath + separate shower
Internal laundry with washing machine, dryer & 2nd toilet
Spacious well-equipped kitchen.
THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO: Enjoy swimming, surfing, sun-bathing, dolphin & whale watching from your balcony, fishing, kayaking, golfing, cycling, scenic beach walks, dining out, picnics, sight-seeing, local cinemas, shopping and more or just relax in your deck chair and enjoy a glass of wine while you take in the views. Feel all your troubles melt away ...
DOLPHIN SPOTTING: From your own private balcony spot dolphins frolicking and, if you're lucky, whales putting on a show. Marvel at the skill of the surfboard riders and enjoy the colourful spectacle of the wind-surfers and kite-surfers. There's always something interesting happening and at Aquamarine you have front row seats to it all every day.
Aquamarine is an experience not to be missed.
EXIT CLEAN: $130 AUD
BOND: $500 AUD - refundable provided no damage/loss caused to property
KEYS: Key collection is easy and convenient. Guests are met on arrival at the apartment and provided with keys & Welcome Packs.
If comparing our rates to others, do bear in mind all of our above free inclusions. Many holiday rentals charge extra for these (if they are provided) and this can add considerably to the total cost of your holiday.
Aquamarine is the perfect haven for a relaxing and fun-filled holiday.
Also ideal for executive rentals & temporary accommodation whilst renovating or when between houses. Substantial discounts for long term stays.
TO HELP YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR STAY: you will find lots of helpful information at the apartment including recommendations for eating out, great places to visit (and how to get there), details about local amenities including public transport, cinemas, shopping malls, supermarkets, surfing lessons, Berry Reserve Markets, Collaroy Rock Pool, children's playgrounds, scenic walks, special picnic spots, taxi services, golf courses, medical centres, DVD hire and more.
PITTWATER ROAD: There is a large semi-circular drive + established gardens between the entrance to the apartment block and Pittwater Road. This creates a sizeable and safe buffer zone between the street and the apartment. The garage is accessed via a short cul de sac alongside the block. The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
Parties and functions are not permitted
Aquamarine is non-smoking
Pets not allowed
* You'll feel totally relaxed the moment you enter this tranquil, sun-drenched apartment looking out over the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean
* Occupying a prized absolute beachfront position on Collaroy Beach Sydney, Aquamarine offers panoramic views of the ocean and coastline. Very romantic!
* Unbeatable location:
sand and surf on your doorstep
flat walk to cafes & restaurants, supermarkets, shops, cinemas and more
bus at your door direct to centre of Sydney (43 mins); Manly (15 mins); Warringah Mega Mall (10 mins) with department stores, chain stores, supermarkets, huge range of specialty stores, eateries & entertainment + many more destinations
YOUR MAGICAL APARTMENT IN DETAIL:
* The living area, the deck and 2 of the 3 bedrooms are drenched in sun all morning during winter
* Private, comfortable and peaceful
* Absolute beachfront - only a manicured lawn between your apartment & the beach - no roads to cross. Very family-friendly
* 3 large bedrooms all with comfortable beds. Two bedrooms have views and sunny balcony. Bedroom 1 - one queen bed; bedroom 2 - one double bed; bedroom 3 - two single beds. All bedrooms have wardrobes and chests of drawers.
* Children's room - separate from the living area and off the open plan kitchen so you can keep an eye on the kids while you do cook up a storm. Here the kids can have their own space with their own TV to watch DVDs, DVD player, DVDs, books, board games, puzzles, cards and toys to keep them entertained while the adults enjoy the living room and the views. (A library of books for the adults also).
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino coffee machine
* Large bathroom (recently updated) with full-size bath tub, separate shower, toilet and scented tea-light candles for a touch of luxury
* Internal laundry with 2nd toilet plus new washing machine, laundry tub and new clothes dryer.
* Lock up garage (included in tariff) + street parking
* Huge, sunny, covered deck with outdoor setting - perfect for al-fresco dining while taking in the amazing view. Also perfect for a romantic dinner under the stars.
* Well-equipped & beautifully maintained (incl recently recarpeted throughout & repainted)
* Breath-taking views
* Peaceful, private and romantic
* Apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
* Outdoor table & chairs on sunny deck - perfect for morning coffee, relaxed lunches, afternoon drinks & romantic dinners under the stars
* At night, drift off to sleep to the sound of the waves on the shore and wake each morning to the sparkling ocean vista. Just magic!
* intercom security, level access, lift.
* Library of books
* Stereo with IPOD dock in living room
* 2 LCD TVs
* 2 DVD & CD players
* FREE Wifi Internet
Scroll down to the end of the page to see what past guests say about Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine.
So peaceful yet close to everything.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP:
* sand and surf
* public transport - the bus stop is right beside the apartment block. Buses take you to direct the city, Palm Beach and everywhere in between. So convenient!
* scenic coastal and nature walks
A 3-4 minute level walk to:
* excellent restaurants (9 at last count) and cafes
* shops & supermarket
* the ocean pool (wheelchair access) with children's play pool (the kids will love it)
* Collaroy Beach children's adventure playground with grassy picnic area
* fantastic Collaroy Bakehouse with mouth-watering fresh baked breads, cakes & pastries plus coffees & more (a personal favourite of ours)
* Collaroy hotel for a great value lunch at the beachfront bistro (another personal favourite)
* bus stop right beside the apartment block
* Collaroy Cinema
* tennis courts
* cycling tracks
* night clubs
* Narrabeen Lake - less than one kilometre from apartment - kayaking, fishing, lake-side cafes & restaurants, walking track, bike track, markets.
* Excellent direct bus service to Sydney CBD (43 mins), Warringah Mall Shopping Complex - a shopper's paradise with excellent shopping including department stores, chain stores, supermarkets, specialty stores, eateries & cinemas (10 mins), Manly (15 mins), the other northern beaches & much more with bus stop at your door
* Golf - 1.5 km to spectacular Long Reef Golf Course on the headland overlooking the ocean. It's amazing! Several spectacular golf courses a few minutes' drive from apartment.
EASY ACCESS TO:
The centre of Sydney - 35 mins by car. 43 mins by bus with bus stop at your door.
Things to do in Sydney:
* take a cruise on Sydney Harbour
* walk to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge
* see The Opera House
* visit Sydney Aquarium at Darling Harbour
* visit Taronga Zoo
* treat the kids to a fun day out at Luna Park on the shores of Sydney Harbour www.lunaparksydney.com.au
* visit the Botanic Gardens
* do some serious shopping
If you're looking for a relaxed beachside holiday location with a village atmosphere and unbeatable environment, within easy reach of the city and the other northern beaches areas that caters for children and adults alike, then look no further.
With its 3.6 kms of golden sands Collaroy/Narrabeen is conveniently located mid-way between Manly and Palm Beach. You'll find plenty of space to spread out. Come and enjoy the magic of a seaside holiday in Australia!
Holidaying with children? This lovely property will be perfect for you. Being located right on the beach there are no roads to cross - just a manicured lawn between your apartment and the beach. It's so easy to pop down with the kids for a swim whenever you like and afterwards head straight back up to the apartment for a shower, some dry clothes and lunch on the sunny balcony. No worries about wet costumes and towels, packing and carrying food and drinks and changes of clothes for everyone, finding a parking spot etc. It's all so easy at Aquamarine. The kids will also love Collaroy Rock Pool and Adventure Playground both just a short stroll down the beach. There is also a lovely grassy picnic area where the kids can run around and let off steam. There are lots of restaurants and cafes just a short walk from the apartment where the whole family can enjoy a meal together. Most also offer home delivery/take-away. There is plenty to keep the kids happy indoors too - their own "Children's Room" separate from the main living area with their own LCD TV for watching DVDs + DVD player, DVDs (+ video hire 200 metres from the apartment), portable CD/radio, games, puzzles, toys and books. The kids can have their own space while the adults enjoy the living area with LCD TV, DVD player, stereo with Ipod dock and amazing views. You will find everything you need for that perfect family holiday at Aquamarine Absolute Beachfront.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Collaroy Beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sydney Airport 32 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
Bedroom 1: queen bed; Bedroom 2: double bed; Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
Huge sliding glass doors from the living/dining area and the 2 front bedrooms open onto the huge sun-drenched deck/balcony with breath-taking views of the ocean and coastline. There are comfortable deck chairs plus a 6 seater outdoor table setting on the deck for you to enjoy outdoor dining or drinks or relaxing with a book.
|Further details outdoors|
Thank you for considering our property.
Our lovely property is privately owned and managed (we do not use an agent) and we take the upmost personal care to ensure that it is well maintained, attractive, comfortable and excellent value. You will find that our prices for our 3 bedroom + study + garage apartment are very competitive.
Please scroll down to the GUEST BOOK to see what past guests say about Aquamarine.
Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine is sure to delight you. Send us an enquiry and we will reply very promptly with a quote and information about the property and the northern beaches area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Aquamarine.
The Owner, Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine
Mob: 61418 972 881
From Aust: 0418 972 881
WHAT TO EXPECT ON ARRIVAL AT AQUAMARINE?
Many of our guests arrive at Aquamarine after a long flight keen to have a hot shower, a cup of coffee or tea and fall into bed. On arrival you will find fluffy bath towels, soaps, tissues & scented candles in the bathroom, a Coffees & Teas Welcome Pack in the kitchen as well as a Kitchen/Laundry Welcome Pack comprising initial supplies to get you started, and in the bedrooms, the comfortable beds will be made up all ready for you to hop straight into.
If you are feeling energetic you might want to pop straight down to the ocean for a swim or maybe go for a stroll along the beach. In the apartment there is a folder full of information about all the wonderful things you can do while staying at Aquamarine including recommendations for dining out, great places to visit and how to get there and much, much more.
Stocking up for your stay will be a breeze - an IGA supermarket is just a couple of blocks down the road, a 3 or 4 minute level stroll from your apartment.
What do past guests say about Aquamarine?
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time we spent at your apartment, the views are amazing every day a different picture, simple words cannot express how much we enjoyed ourselves.
Not many people can believe that every single day we saw huge whales and dolphins all put on exciting displays for us - we even had pelicans and parrots fly past ! You were so right on the "noise", my daughter got so much benefit from the sound of the ocean, we were all very sad to leave and would recommend your holiday home to anyone -singles, couples and families. That was one holiday that we will never forget
With kindest regards
9 November 2012
We have had a fantastic time in your apartment every day has been amazing! Your apartment is wonderful. The view from the balcony is out of this world! We could not believe our eyes when we opened the blinds took our breath away... We would recommend staying here to anyone. We have been lucky enough to stay during the hottest winter Sydney has experienced in 150 years! The dolphins
swimming in the bay was awesome! Also the whale that was “breaching” was something else. Made the long flight well worth it.
Thank you again from John, Ger, Dan, Emily, Jo and Richard from the UK – Wales!!!! xxxx
3 September 2013
We cannot say how much we loved staying at your apartment. Pity it wasn't longer. Our son who lives there kept wanting to come to the apartment just so he could sit and watch the surf and awesome views. We stayed in the hunter valley at the Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens. Have to say we all thought that your apartment was 100% better. We cannot speak highly enough of your apartment. Extreme value for money. Highly recommend to anyone. Sitting watching porpoises playing in the surf, fantastic views and very handy to everything. Once again thank you for a trouble free stay in Collaroy
Best regards Ruth H. New Zealand
21 May 2012
Absolutely beautifully maintained property. Property Manager could not have been more helpful which made our stay very easy! Amazing view. Waking up to the ocean every morning was unreal. Location is fantastic - right on the beachfront with lots of beautiful walks and cafes in the immediate area. All in all, a wonderful experience and a great holiday experience.
Value for Money: Excellent
Meeting Expectations: Excellent
Guest Manager: Excellent
Ann-Maree Australia 26 June 2012
Wow what a find! Exactly like the pictures on the internet. Million dollar views make it difficult to tear yourself away. Managed to sunbathe on the balcony, paddle in the ocean (water was cold) and admired the surfers' stamina (although they did have wetsuits!) Got up early one morning to watch the sunrise – that was pretty special. Also visited the Blue Mountains – spectacular. Sydney city centre, Taronga Zoo and much more. Warmly welcomed by Rod. Beach towels and Welcome Packs much appreciated. Will recommend to friends and family.
22 July 2012
We had a wonderful time in Sydney and your apartment was definitely a highlight of the whole trip. Every single one of us truly enjoyed it, including my baby! Thank you! Also I'd like to say that I am really impressed with your responsiveness as well as your attention to details, either through your emails or showing in all the little things around the apartment. Well done! We will surely recommend your apartment to our friends and will definitely return when possible.
Wishing you all the best!
11 August 2012
Fabulous property, Location! Location! Location! We saw whales and dolphins frolicking!! We were totally delighted with the bright open generous feeling of Aquamarine, real home away from home! Everything supplied for peaceful relaxation and yet always something happening, can't wait to return!!! Owners very honest and caring.
26 September 2012
The property is as expected and shown in the photos, beautiful and highly functional. Even my 4 and 3 year old could not get enough of the views. The level of service and attention to details sets this property apart from others. This apartment has everything, from boogy boards, toys, games and books. The level of service was excellent, from the timely email correspondence, the 10.30 pm personal introduction to the apartment, and the return of a lost toy, nothing seemed to much to ask. Thank you again for everything and we cannot wait to stay with you again.
19 October 2012
What more could anybody ask for, miles of beautiful coastline, safe beaches, lapping waters, accommodation of a very high standard, easy reach of Sydney and all pertinent points. Worth the journey from Scotland. Shall surely tell others on my return.
2 May 2012
I would firstly like to thank you - what an amazing apartment. We had such a fantastic time, I really felt so relaxed. A glass was broken as they do, but we replaced it with 6 shiny new ones. I believe they were crystal… hopefully this is ok. We also left a few toys and a couple more kids DVDs, you can have these, or give them to charity.
Thanks once again, an amazing time in an amazing place.
2 May 2012
We were absolutely delighted with everything at your wonderful apartment and were very fortunate with weather. We are hoping to book some future dates this year.
10 April 2012
Aquamarine is spacious, on the beach and has beautiful panoramic views from the balcony. Very easy to get to and from Sydney (35-45 minutes) and the northern beaches by bus, taxi or car. The booking and check in process was professional. No different than our experience with booking vacation rentals in Florida. My husband and I and our teenage children had a wonderful relaxing aussie beach vacation!
Travelers from Midwest USA Wilmette, Illinois
24 April 2012
Thank you so much Kathryn my family really enjoyed their stay in your beautiful accommodation and we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends and family from out of town in future! Thanks once again - we hope to speak with you again soon!
Vikki & Greg B.
27 March 2012
Thank you we all did enjoy our stay and it is such a great unit. It was so helpful how you supplied everything including the beach towels, it was good not having to find a shop to have a cup of tea or coffee on arrival .
19 February 2012
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely stay we enjoyed at Aquamarine. We all enjoyed the accommodation, the view and the proximity to the 90th birthday function and our other children who all live in Collaroy also. Many thanks for your assistance.
17 October 2011
The property is very well kept in an excellent location with fantastic views. It catered extremely well for three couples and suited our purposes very well in that we were attending a local wedding. It was unfortunate that we were unable to stay longer then a weekend and thought the property would also cater well for a longer holiday stay. We received excellent service from the property manager.
9 January 2012
As we are sadly heading back home tomorrow, I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful time we have had. The short break has allowed my son and his friend to spend time together whilst also getting heaps of study done towards their exams. My husband flew back today but we've had a glorious few days reading and relaxing together. I've swum every day! Mad I know, even by Melbournian standards! We've kayaked on the lake yesterday, enjoyed coffee at the beach cafe, lots of beach walks and a marvellous afternoon at the Biennale.
Thank you so much for the fabulous accommodation. I won't be able to sleep tomorrow - no soporific waves as my lulla-bye.
15 July 2012
We wanted to stay away from the city yet be accessible to the attractions for the kids. The location is very convenient as it is near Warringah Mall and some restaurants for quick meals and take-aways. The apartment is well-kept, well equipped and clean. The seaview from the living room is fantastic! There are files with operating manuals for the electricals in the house and also recommendations on where to go to including eateries. Our kids felt at home immediately and rested well throughout the trip. The space was good for them to move around too. It has a parking lot as well if you want to do car rental like us. We recommend this vacation rental to families and even friends travelling in a group.
24 June 2012
The New South Wales region
Sydney's Northern Beaches area consists of 21 beautiful surfing and swimming beaches patrolled by Surf Lifesavers September to April.
Nominated by Tourism Sydney as an 'Undiscovered Treasure' it stretches from Manly to Palm Beach (Summer Bay "Home and Away").
Collaroy Beach is very conveniently located approximately half way between the northernmost beach Palm Beach and the southernmost beach Manly giving you easy access to Sydney CBD as well as the other northern beaches.
The trip to the centre of Sydney takes approximately 35 minutes by car or 43 minutes by bus (via Sydney Harbour Bridge) with bus-stop at your door. Buses also to Manly (15 mins), Warringah Mall Shopping Complex (10 mins) and all the other northern beaches with bus stop right at your door.
Aquamarine provides a fantastic stepping stone to Sydney and all it has to offer.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP:
* Sand and surf and public transport
3 to 4 minute level walk to:
* Many excellent restaurants, cafes and seaside eateries. Restaurants within walking distance of Aquamarine include Malaysian, Thai, Italian, Indian & Nouvelle Cuisine. We have tried Dragonfly (Malaysian) & Exquisite Thai and can highly recommend both.
* Shops & supermaket, pharmacy/chemist, hairdresser, boutiques, post office, newsagency, Day Spa Centre
* Collaroy Rock Pool with childrens' playpool
* Children's adventure playground
* Picnic area adjacent to the children's playground
More information about restaurants is in the information folder at the apartment.
* There is a fabulous bakery in Collaroy Street (almost next door to the Youth Hostel) which has mouth-watering breads, cakes and pastries and excellent coffee. You can eat-in or take away. Only a short walk there so you can pop down and get some delicious hot bread for breakfast each morning and perhaps a couple of cakes for later on. They also sell great sandwiches. Another favourite of ours is the Collaroy Surf Rock Hotel beachfront bistro - just opposite Collaroy Street. It is right on the beach with views of the beach and ocean. Here you can enjoy an excellent bargain priced lunch while enjoying the wonderful view
* Collaroy Cinema
* Collaroy Rock Pool with wheelchair access
* Collaroy surf beach right in front of your apartment
* Fishing right in front of your apartment
* Famous Sands Hotel
* Surf Rock Pub and Night club.
* Long Reef Golf Course
* The spectacular Long Reef headland walking track (free entry)
* Narrabeen Lake - fishing, kayaking, walking, cycling, lunching at excellent outdoor eateries by the lake
* Long Reef Tennis Club
* Manly Beach - bus at your door
* Narrabeen Lake (bus at your door) - kayaking, fishing, lake-side restaurants, walking tracks and bike track; markets
* Warringah Mall shopping centre Brookvale - 10 minutes away - bus at your door
Take the express bus to Sydney city (bus stop at your door) and:
* take a cruise on Sydney Harbour
* walk to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge
* see The Opera House
* visit Taronga Zoo
* treat the kids to a fun day out at Luna Park on the shores of Sydney Harbour www.lunaparksydney.com