Beachfront Bliss ! - a rare find -
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
PLEASE NOTE - I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS SITE. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS PROPERTY THROUGH A SITE CALLED STAYZ FROM AUSTRALIA...... SORRY but i cannot even contact anyone who runs this site and i cannot even delete my information that i have already put up.
Good Luck !
Position, Position, Position....
Offering ABSOLUTE BEACH FRONT , Beachfront Bliss is a split level spacious apartment beautifully positioned on the northern headland of Freshwater beach on Sydney's Northern Beaches - right next to busy Manly !
Beachfront Bliss has just been fully renovated and tastefully fitted out with quality inclusions to meet your every need - perfect for families , couples or executive living.
* PLANNING a longer stay? In between selling and buying? Recently arrived in Australia and needing accommodation whilst making future plans? Enquire about our special rates for longer Stays.
Beachfront Bliss has 270 degree uninterrupted ocean, beach and district views, no need to set foot on the road with rare direct private beach access , SECOND LIVING AREA , sun lit rooms , wrap around balcony and an excellent floor plan.
This large secure apartment is unique because it has level street access into the apartment and a rare 2nd living area. Only two apartments per level, you just walk straight in - more like a semi than an apartment.
You won't want to leave!
A secure garage is included plus there is plenty of other parking - although a car is not essential as you are within walking distance to shops, cafes, supermarkets, local sites a choice of restaurants from casual to highly regarded Pilu.
If you want to go further there is regular buses virtually right at the door - a quick 10 minute bus ride and you are in iconic Manly and from there you can catch a ferry to explore Sydney, The rocks , Darling Harbour, Luna Park and Taronga Zoo. if you are after some retail therapy , Warringah Mall shopping centre is also a quick 10 minutes away.
There are 3 beautiful surf beaches within walking distance to choose from. There is an ocean front boardwalk from the apartment in a northerly direction to Curl Curl beach, family friendly Freshwater beach then Queenscliff / Manly beach to the south. All 3 beaches are patrolled from October to April and have pristine 50m ocean rock pools.
We have for your fun
- 2 boggie boards
- 2 skim boards
- snorkelling equipment
It just doesn't get any better than this!
* Leave your beach towels at home ! - we will supply all towels and linen
* Master bedroom with queen bed, very comfortable mattress and built in robes
* 2nd bedroom has built in robes and two very comfortable single beds - or they can be pushed together to make a king size bed.
* We also have a quality foam self inflating king single air mattress which will accommodate 1 extra person if required (please enquire on booking)
* Enjoy the beach views and make the most of every holiday moment in the Fully equipped and functional kitchen with European appliances , stone bench tops and all brand new everything!
*The open plan kitchen a joins the combined dining and main living area. Dining table very comfortably seats 6. The dining and main living area is bright and sunny , has a fab new smart TV, Bose sound system that you can blue tooth or connect into your iPod or phone - enjoy looking over those world class views.
- unlimited local, Australian mobile and national phone calls
- unlimited Wifi
* Beautifully appointed main bathroom with real mother of pearl feature tiles, adjustable shower,excellent lighting and a Hollywood style mirror.
* Second bathroom - toilet and shower - combined laundry with washing machine , dryer and ironing facilities.
* Magical 2 living areas - when you first walk into the apartment you are welcomed with a huge second living area that has a large TV, DVD,Wii , in house movies and a extremely comfortable L shaped, feather filled , deep seat, chill out lounge.
* Having two living areas really makes a huge difference - somewhere else to " escape " to besides the bedroom.
* Beachfront bliss also offers a very spacious wrap around balcony accessed through sliding doors. Relax with the sound of the waves on the gorgeous DAY BED or kick back with friends around the extendable teak outdoor table with seating for 8.
CHECK-IN 2.30pm ,occasionally earlier if no ones books the night before. CHECK-OUT 10.30am- thank you
PARTIES: Sorry no large groups of young adults and no parties, functions, loud music allowed
SMOKING: ONLY ON BALCONY .... never inside.
PARKING: secure garage right outside apartment door ! Plenty of off street parking also.
OWNERS TOP 10 REASONS TO STAY :-
1. Absolute beach front - how good is that ! bliss!
2. Private direct beach access - no need to set foot on the road
3. Check out the surf with morning coffee and free wifi
4. Long summer lunches soaking up the views on the spacious balcony
5. Relax with the sound of the waves on the day bed
6. Having a second living area for the kids - we love them but distance is great sometimes!
7. Having two bathrooms makes living easy
8. Direct level access into the apartment - no need for the lift
9. Walking distance to casual and upmarket restaurants, clubs and pubs
10.Whale watching....it is always a lovely surprise
Overall rating 5 out of 5
Cleanliness 5 out of 5
Comfort 5 out of 5
Location 5 out of 5
Quality 5 out of 5
A fantastic apartment in the best location! Our family of four (two young children) lived comfortably in this beautiful apartment for a week. It had everything we needed and especially loved the second living area with the Wii. The kitchen has everything you need to cook your own meals and there is plenty of dining room both inside and out. We loved the day bed and spent a lot of time on the balcony enjoying the amazing view! Lots of attention to detail, beautifully decorated and very clean. The short walk to the beach was fantastic (especially when carrying gear and 2 children) and the extras like beach towels, umbrella, boogie boards was greatly appreciated. The bus stops outside the front of the apartment so it is really easy to get into Manly without a car. It is only a short walk to the shops in Freshwater where there is a supermarket. Lots of nearby options for dining also. The perfect accommodation for families when visiting Sydney!
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Freshwater Beach|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
The New South Wales region
With more then 10% of Freshwater being green space there are beautiful reserves , unobstructed headlands, and an abundance of childrens playgrounds all within walking distance. There is good snorkelling just off the beach at Freshwater but Excellent snorkelling at Fairy Bower / Shelley Beach - a protected marine park - just over the headland at Manly ( 10 minute by bus ). Choice of 3 Golf courses nearby including Long Reef course with a commanding beach front position, a link style golf course open to visitors. There are also awesome coastal walks in every direction. And very importantly, if you are a surfer Freshwater beach IS the home of surfing in Australia. So much to do ..... or do nothing at Beachfront bliss!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Aug 2014
Based in Australia