ECO Bondi Beach
About the home
Stay in an eco-friendly restored and renovated iconic art deco apartment. Located with the beach only a block away, you can even catch a glimpse from the apartment.
The secure apartment with intercom offers plenty of natural light and boasts a sleek modern kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. An open plan lounge and dining area flows into the kitchen, which is perfect for entertaining. The lounge area is equipped with a TV, DVD player, Stereo with iPod connection. The lounge room opens onto a light filled sunroom which has a double size day/night bed and a great outlook (even a glimpse of the beach!). The bright & breezy spacious bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and a single futon sofabed suitable for young children.
Bedding and toweling are earth-friendly, free from chemicals and toxic dyes. Rooms have hardwood floors, heating, ambient lighting & electric fans.
The apartment is conveniently located, with buses to Bondi Junction, Paddington, the City and Circular Quay. Conveniences at your doorstep within the village, such as; cafes, restaurants, convenience store, ATM, chemist, newsagent, laundrette, florist, hairdresser, yoga studio, beauty & massage salon.
Activities close by include 9 hole golf course with ocean views, excellent snorkeling and diving, boogie board, surf or body surf, Shopping, Bondi to Coogee coastal walk, surf school, and there's a children's playground and rock pools.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Bondi Beach, 100m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 10m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Dining seating for 5, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
Further details indoors:
Stereo with iPod connection.
BEDS: Queen size bed (1), Double size Day/Night bed (1), Single size futon Sofabed (1), Portable Cot (1).
We are always working towards being more environmentally conscious, and are currently able to offer the following earth friendly features to you:
- filtered tap water (removing heavy metals, chlorine & micro organisms)
- earth friendly soaps, detergents & cleaning products
- free from pesticide spraying
- 100% green energy; electricity generated by accredited GreenPower generators using renewable energy sources
- energy saver light bulbs with 'ambiance' glow
- recycling & composting
- biodegradable garbage bags
- recycled tissue paper
- plants to improve air quality
- smoke free apartment
- earth friendly 100% cotton bed linen & bath towels
- funky recycled furniture
- sustainable recycled tallow-wood timber kitchen bench top (*)
- sustainable recycled timber feature (salvaged from the old Bowraville buttery) (*)
- original timber feature doors, lovingly hand restored (*)
(*) oiled with non-toxic 100% natural & food safe Tung oil
Our earth friendly 100% cotton bed linen & bath towels are not only good for the environment, they are also good for you;
- made with natural fibres which breathe and are absorbant
- no chemical coatings, synthetic fabrics, or chlorine bleaches
- naturally coloured cotton & non-toxic, non-polluting dyes
The New South Wales region
Sydney Surrounds - Things to do!
* Walking on air, 270 m above the valley of the Kedumba River in a glass-floored, aerial gondola in the Blue Mountains.
* Kayaking with dolphins at Nelson Bay.
* Re-energising and relaxing at a luxury spa in the Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains or Southern Highlands.
* Tasting the world’s best Semillon in the Hunter Valley and the Southern Highland’s cool-climate varieties.
* Driving the Grand Pacific Drive from the Royal National Park to North Wollongong – with its landmark Sea Cliff Bridge.
* Cruising the laid-back Hawkesbury River on a houseboat.
* Discovering Australia’s largest collection of reptiles at the Australian Reptile Park.
The Sydney / Bondi Beach area
Bondi Beach - One of Sydney's most eclectic and exciting precincts. This is the most celebrated beach in the country, a kilometre of golden grains where Sydney’s beautiful people come to bare it all. As well as the essential ingredients – booming surf, seagulls riding the breeze, the smell of sun-block – Bondi has a style all its own. This is see-and-be-seen territory, and nobody is ever too tanned, too thin or too muscled.
Bondi also has a vibrant café and restaurant culture. Campbell Parade, which runs along the back of the beach, is a near-continuous strip of outdoor cafes and gelato bars. There’s serious food territory too, with Sean’s Panaroma and the Icebergs Dining Room and Bar dishing out food every bit as glam as the view.
Stressed over beach-fashion burnout? Head one street back from the beach and you’ll find gorgeous streetwear, beachwear and funky designs for a new-look you. There’s Tuchuzy, where Kylie Minogue has been spotted checking out the racks, Bikini Island for surf-wear essentials, Purl Harbour for gorgeous hand-knits, Alfie's Shop for the Bondi street look and puf 'n stuf retro clothing for vintage everything.
Things to do!
* The Bondi to Bronte Walk Winding south from Bondi past sea-sculpted sandstone, the footpath takes you on a roller-coaster ride to Tamarama Beach – “Glamarama” to the locals - Bronte with refreshment stops and sparkling views all the way. Note the real estate – some of Sydney’s glossiest.
* Learning to surf with Let’s Go Surfing.
* Bondi Icebergs pool, especially when the waves are creaming over the breakwater.
* The silky gelato from Pompei’s, possibly Sydney’s finest.
* Sean’s Panaroma for milk-fed veal scallopine panfried with sage, pancetta and celeriac puree.
* Bondi Iceberg’s Dining Room and Bar for its lusty, luscious Italian menu served in Sydney’s spunkiest dining room overlooking the beach and ocean.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
From the airport:
Taxis from the airport cost around $40 and take about 40 minutes.
Shuttle services run from the airport direct to Bondi Beach and cost around $15 per person. You need to get on a eastern suburbs shuttle.
From the City:
Bondi Beach can be reached from the centre of Sydney on bus numbers 380, 333 (prepay only), 382 and 389. You can also get the train to Bondi Junction, and then either walk or catch a bus onto Bondi Beach.
Activities near Sydney
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
06 Sep 2012
Great location in North Bondi living with the locals and eating at the local hangouts but close enough to walk to the main strip. The unit was old and small but very neat and very clean and the best... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Australian $||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|super saver||28 Apr 13||7 Jun 13||AU$ 810||AU$ 110||AU$ 130||2 Nights|
|queen weekend||7 Jun 13||10 Jun 13||AU$ 950||AU$ 130||AU$ 150||3 Nights|
|super saver||10 Jun 13||28 Jun 13||AU$ 810||AU$ 110||AU$ 130||2 Nights|
|off peak||28 Jun 13||14 Jul 13||AU$ 950||AU$ 130||AU$ 150||2 Nights|
|super saver||14 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||AU$ 810||AU$ 110||AU$ 130||2 Nights|
|off peak||1 Aug 13||9 Aug 13||AU$ 950||AU$ 130||AU$ 150||2 Nights|
|city2surf||9 Aug 13||12 Aug 13||AU$ 1330||AU$ 190||AU$ 190||3 Nights|
|off peak||12 Aug 13||20 Sep 13||AU$ 950||AU$ 130||AU$ 150||2 Nights|
|standard||20 Sep 13||4 Oct 13||AU$ 1230||AU$ 170||AU$ 190||2 Nights|
|labour weekend||4 Oct 13||7 Oct 13||AU$ 1470||AU$ 210||AU$ 210||3 Nights|
|standard||7 Oct 13||24 Oct 13||AU$ 1230||AU$ 170||AU$ 190||2 Nights|
|shoulder||24 Oct 13||24 Dec 13||AU$ 1370||AU$ 190||AU$ 210||2 Nights|
|xmas||24 Dec 13||8 Jan 14||AU$ 2320||AU$ 320||AU$ 360||1 Week|
|peak||8 Jan 14||28 Jan 14||AU$ 1650||AU$ 230||AU$ 250||5 Nights|
|shoulder||28 Jan 14||1 Mar 14||AU$ 1370||AU$ 190||AU$ 210||2 Nights|
|standard||1 Mar 14||28 Apr 14||AU$ 1230||AU$ 170||AU$ 190||2 Nights|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|2 Feb 12||4 Feb 12||AU$ 1260||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 5 people.
Cleaning Fee $130 per stay
Extra Adult $30 per night
Extra Child $10 per nightEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
3 years listed
You are contacting
Liz & Carl
The owner is based in Australia and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2010. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.