Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 12
This very spacious villa in Surin Beach Phuket is located in a secure estate only a couple minutes' walk to Surin beach and shops or else a complimentary shuttle bus is available even though the villa includes a full time minibus seating up to 13 people with driver. Unlimited airport transfers for our guests is included as well as a full time staff of 5 people including chefs and maids. On a daily basis the staff will purchase all food items to cook up your favorite Thai and even some specialty western dishes, all this is charged at the cost paid at the market, no hidden costs. Linens are changed every 3 days and towels changed daily. There is a shared tennis court in the estate while the villa includes its very own private top knotch fitness room, private sauna and private massage room for two.
Views from the villa include wide panorama of the Surin Beach, Surin peninsula as well as the Bang Tao Beach.
Five of the six bedrooms include king size beds and lounge area. While the sixth bedroom includes two single beds which pushed together to form a larger bed. On the upper level of the villa, you will find four en suite bedrooms, three of which have twin wash basins, separate Jacuzzi bath and shower and the fourth with en suite shower and twin wash basins. All rooms are accessed via a wide spacious covered outdoor hall terrace decorated with a wall of overflowing flowers. There are some tables on this covered terrace for enjoying a coffee in the morning or sipping a cocktail at night while watching the sun set over the Andaman Sea.
The 5th bedroom is located on the pool level and includes a very large walk in closet as well as an en suite bathroom with separate Jacuzzi sunken bath, shower, and separate toilet and twin wash basins. To the side of this bedroom is an outside covered lounge area. And to the front is a lotus pond and just beyond is the pool, terrace and sala.
The living area is in its own pavilion overlooking the pool terrace, and includes quality furnishings and artifacts. The indoor dining can seat up to 14 people. Located in the same pavilion as the fully equipped modern kitchen. The staff will cook Thai meals in a separate area of the villa to allow guests continual access to the kitchen. Outdoor dining is very abundant, and can seat up to about 50 people in total.
The infinity edge swimming pool includes a built in bar facing the Sala, a separate Jacuzzi and is much larger than photos can permit.
Prices include for Villa Maxia :
• All airport transfers
• Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites, one bottle of wine, snacks, (2 additional bottles of water per day per bedroom)
• Daily gourmet Chef to prepare all meals, wonderful Thai and some Western dishes, and barbecue available too. (ingredients at market price)
• Grocery shopping at market price (food, soft drinks, alcohol…)
• Wine selection (wine cellar) and menu at market price
• BBQ highest quality
• 3 full time live in staff (maid, butler, service, cook)
• Daily housekeeping
• Personal laundry service
• Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels, pool and beach towels changed daily
• Bathrobes and hair dryer in every bedroom
• Natural high quality toiletry in every bathroom : “Lemon Grass House” brand
• Safe in every bedroom
• Personal on call English and French speaking villa manager, service such as tour bookings, car rental and motorbike rental, yacht rental, restaurant reservations,…
• High Speed Internet (DSL) available throughout the villa Wi-Fi system
• International television channels provide by satellite
• HDMI multimedia system in living room with big flat T.V (bring your music, movies, photos in USB keys, hard drive or laptop)
• Hard drive (2 Terabyte) with movies (English and French languages) for adults and children (all Disney collection) and music varied
• Sonos music system (living, dining area, both terrace and pool) with dock ipod / ipad and connection to other smartphones / tablets / laptops
• Gym room
• Massage room
• Sauna room
• Outside Jacuzzi
• 2 Baby cots available + 2 baby chair (and some baby toys and stuff)
• 24 hours security, garden maintenance and pool service
• Fully equipped 2 kitchen (Western and Thai)
• Swimming pool with saline water
Optional services :
• In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
• Car with/out driver and Moto hire
• Professional Babysitting
• Yacht hire
• Tour bookings
• Catered parties on request & availability
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Surin Beach 800 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Phuket Internation Airport 33 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms of which 5 En suites and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||4 Sofa beds, Double beds (5), Cots (4), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Phuket region
Thailand’s largest and most popular island, Phuket is as colourful as it is cosmopolitan and one of the world’s most famous dream destinations.
The mile upon sandy mile of coastline boasts tons of water sports, delectable restaurants and decadent resorts.
Any time of year, rain or shine, you're spoilt for choice in Phuket. With an abundance of beaches, parks and forests to explore, a rich history and culture to discover, and fantastic dining and nightlife choices, the only thing you'll find lacking is the time to see all that the island has to offer.
There are so many spas around the island offering facials, body scrubs, traditional Thai massage and much more.
Learn how to cook Thai food and impress your friends and family. Thai cuisine is a unique blend of tastes and textures that has developed over hundreds of years.
Thailand is a very safe place for kids of all ages. The Thai people love children and are quite protective of them, no matter what their nationality.
Speaking of well-being, Phuket is fast becoming a hub for health, tune-up and dental services because of advantageous prices and expertise. There are also several glitzy shows to take in, from the sexy transvestite Simon Cabaret to the gargantuan spectacle FantaSea. Whatever your taste or budget, when the skies turn grey and the beach is no longer an option rest assured, there's a lot to do here.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
60% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Nov 2013
Based in Thailand
Credit cards accepted
- Skype name
- 79 properties
- 59 properties
- Ao Nang
- 50 properties
- Bang Tao
- 49 properties
- Nai Harn
- 47 properties
- Kata Beach
- 23 properties
- Koh Lanta Island
- 23 properties
- Karon Beach
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- Phuket Town
- 15 properties
- Chalong Bay
- 13 properties
- Naithon Beach
- 12 properties
- 8 properties
- Nai Yang
- 6 properties