Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Apartment 5 on Hastings Street Noosa provides modern luxury accommodation in the heart of Noosa Heads from $400 per night. This is Noosa apartment accommodation at it's best with a large modern apartment (132 sq.m. or 15 squares) including impressive balcony and offers a great vantage point to explore Hastings Street.
This Hastings Street, Noosa 3 bedroom apartment has two large bathrooms (huge ensuite to master) and a kitchen/meals/living area that opens onto a fabulous balcony with lovely leafy outlook.
The position is perfect being on Noosa's famous Hastings Street but set back enough to ensure peaceful privacy yet allow a view of the passing people parade. This Noosa 3 bedroom apartment accommodation allows you to enjoy the privacy of the design, whilst taking advantage of the sensational location.
During Low Season the nightly tariff for up to 6 people is $400pn.
During Mid and High Season nightly charges for up to 6 people are Mid Season $500pn and High Season $600pn. Sometimes Special Tariffs may be available so please check with the manager.
**STRICT NO PARTY POLICY ENFORCED BY ONSITE MANAGEMENT**
* Hastings Street is where most people want to stay in Noosa.
* Apt. 5 is located in the best part of Hastings Street, Noosa.
* Just 100 metres from the patrolled section of beautiful Noosa beach to your front door. Noosa Beach is consistently voted the best attraction on the entire Sunshine Coast and one of the best beaches in Australia.
* Just 300 metres to the boardwalk that leads into the Noosa National Park. Noosa National Park is consistently voted the second best attraction on the entire Sunshine Coast.
* The only thing stopping views over Laguna Bay are the lush tropical trees and plams.
* Large balcony that whilst private also allows a great view of the passing parade of people.
* Large outdoor setting plus relaxation chair to laze in with a cool drink and watch the world go by.
* Completely renovated apartment with everything brand new. Totally new fit out plus new furniture.
* Large kitchen with everything you need.
* Very well equipped including plenty of cutlery, crockery and cookware right down to multiple chopping boards, sharp knives and even platters, a decanter etc. etc.
* Flat screen LED televisions to living, master and second bedroom all with extra Foxtel channels plus DVD/HD blu ray recorder to the 55in LED television in living room.
* DVD's, books, beach and pool toys all provided to help you enjoy your stay.
* Comfortable king size and single beds
* Bed configuration in 3 bedroom can be either 1xKing+2xSingles+2xSingles or 1xKing+1xKing+2xSingles
* Bed configuration in 2 bedroom (third bedroom locked off) can be either 1xKing+2xSingles or 1xKing+1xKing
* All bed linen and towels supplied
* Air conditioning to every room with individual controls
* Ceiling fans to every room
* Large modern main bathroom and ensuite. Washer and dryer to main bathroom and full size bath to ensuite.
* Small desk with telephone and convenient power points to the master bedroom if you cant completely get away from work.
* Lovely aspect over pool to one side and Hastings Street to the other side.
* Lift access to the first floor location. Pram friendly with no steps.
* The resort has an extended hours reception, heated pool and spa plus secure parking (included in the price).
* You wont want to leave!!!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Noosa Main Beach 300 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sunshine Coast Airport 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
The Queensland region
The Sunshine Coast is one of the most popular holiday destinations for Australians who live in the cooler southern regions. With its warmer climate, magnificent beaches and pristine National Park, Noosa is a hidden gem that few international visitors know about.
Hastings Street Noosa is an iconic restaurant and shopping strip that runs directly adjacent to one of Australia's most beautiful beaches. Restaurants spill out onto the beachfront creating a vibe that is difficult to match.