About the home
Martinique is a beautiful home located overlooking the stunning and wide sandy beaches of the Sunshine Coast. With 3 balconies to enjoy the views and sunshine and it's own private courtyard complete with BBQ area as well as swimming pool, Martinique is the perfect location to enjoy a relaxed holiday.
Wake up in the morning and whilst lying in bed look out to the ocean whilst in your own self contained master suite! Take a short 5 minute stroll to one of the cafes in Sunshine Beach to sip your coffee and order breakfast!
After breakfast, using our private beach access, take a wander along the beach to Noosa's beautiful National Park or just enjoy time out with the children on the miles of sandy beach just a couple of minutes walk down a private beach access - no roads to cross! Later enjoy a refreshing swim in the swimming pool before an evening BBQ! This is a perfect destination for families or couples looking for a romantic weekend!
Martinique is unique being close to all the attractions of neighbouring Noosa (restaurants and more beaches), as well as other local tourist attractions such as Australia Zoo, Underwater World, the famous Eumundi markets, whale watching, camel riding, many golf courses, fishing opportunities, kitesurfing, surfing or explore the beautiful mountainous hinterland.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Sunshine Beach, 100m|
|Will consider:||House swaps|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 7|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
* Martinique is spread over 3 levels of living with secure double garaging on ground level
* Features large open plan living with spacious lounge dining areas with kitchen and views
* 2 balconies are located at either end of the living area complete with outdoor seating providing guests with multiple options for outdoor eating/entertaining
* Separate TV lounge on 3rd bedroom level ideal for children/teenagers complete with double sofa bed
* Master bedroom with ensuite has its' own balcony patio area overlooking ocean complete with loungers
* Air conditioning is available throughout the living and bedroom areas of Martinique
* Separate guest bathroom on living/dining kitchen level
* Private courtyard entertaining area with BBQ and heated outdoor shower to wash off salt & sand after time on the beach!
Further details outdoors:
* A sunny, private and secure garden courtyard complete with BBQ provides an additional entertaining area for guests.
*Direct beach access via an attractive shady pathway through native shrubs is accessed from this courtyard area.
* A refreshing heated outdoor shower is also available in the courtyard to rinse off sand and salt after time on the beach
* A shared swimming pool completes this lovely home
The Queensland / Brisbane and Moreton region
South East Queensland where Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast is located is renowned throughout Australia for it's beautiful all year round climate, it's stunning coastline and beaches and abundance of natural beauty.
It's also home to many major tourism attractions and sporting activities of all descriptions. Visitors and residents alike enjoy a relaxed and healthy outdoor way of life!
The Sunshine Coast / Sunshine Beach area
Sunshine Beach is an unspoilt area which has grown in popularity due to its village ambience with both locals and holiday makers embracing the cosmopolitan yet village style atmosphere. It is renowned for its sand, surf and the ambiance of its stylish boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Things to do:
* Join the local café society – find a spot on a wide deck for breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time in between.
* Call in at a bakery, deli or general store for fresh, local produce or a snack. Order a cool beer or a tall drink and settle into a comfy couch or perch on a stool at a laidback beach bar where locals drop in on their way to the beach.
* Experience a superlative espresso – the organic coffee beans are roasted on-site – and spend an idle hour with a favourite magazine under a broad umbrella.
* Head to the beach and pack a picnic to enjoy on the beach foreshore. The wide, open beach in front of the Surf Club is patrolled year-round and provides great surfing opportunities.
* After a cool dip in the ocean, try the Sunshine Beach Surf Club for spectacular ocean views as well as great eating and drinking at the award-winning restaurant or one of the other fabulous restaurants/bars in the vicinity
The area is renowned not only for it's laid back beach lifestyle and food but also for it's varied sporting activities (including all types of watersports, golf, tennis) and varied natural landscape including beaches and protected parks. The beach at Sunshine extends for miles starting from the Noosa National Park at the northern end and provides endless walking opportunities. Koalas can often be seen in the National Park!
Both Noosa Junction and Hastings Street , Noosa are accessible by walking through the Noosa National Park via a short walk along the beachfront or by a 5 minutes drive from Sunshine Beach.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Choice of 2 nearby airports:
* Direct international and domestic flights to and from Brisbane International Airport
* Easy 1.5 hr drive from Brisbane International airport on motorway straight from airport terminals
* Alternatively Sunshine Coast Airport just 20-25 minutes drive (with domestic links to most Australian cities & internationally to Auckland, New Zealand)
*Convenient and reliable door to door Airport Shuttle services available from both airports
* Reputable car hire companies also available from both airports
Activities near Sunshine Coast
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Australian $||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Off Peak||4 Jun 12||22 Sep 12||AU$ 1050||AU$ 250||AU$ 250||3 Nights|
|Mid||22 Sep 12||10 Oct 12||AU$ 1800||-||-||3 Nights|
|Off Peak||10 Oct 12||7 Dec 12||AU$ 1050||AU$ 250||AU$ 250||3 Nights|
|Mid||7 Dec 12||14 Dec 12||AU$ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|Peak||14 Dec 12||13 Jan 13||AU$ 3000||-||-||1 Week|
|Mid||13 Jan 13||29 Jan 13||AU$ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|Off Peak||29 Jan 13||24 Mar 13||AU$ 1050||AU$ 250||AU$ 250||3 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
10% discount for stays during June, July and August 2012Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The owner is based in New Zealand and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This townhouse has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.