Homestay in Bangkok center
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
A comfortable apartment in the famous Sukhumvit area,...
5-12 mins walk to MRT (Phetchaburi), Airport Train (Makasan station), Asok BTS
- Walkable (<1km): Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy
- 3km: Siam Paragon, Platinum Fashion Mall, Central World
What would you get?
A 5-star location, 3-star room with a 5-star swimming pool with a local guide for a 1-star/hostel price
You will really enjoy the convenience of the location and save some money from moving cost as well.
- Living room only: you will stay in my living room, I'm in my bedroom.
- I will be travelling from April 24- May 4. So you will have nearly a whole apartment (exclude my bedroom). Please plus $3/night for this period.
- Terminal 21 is within 1km or 12 minutes walk. Terminal 21 is the new and modern shopping mall and is the 5 most Twitted places in Bangkok.
- The most popular Bangkok shopping malls: Siam Paragon, Central World, Platinum Fashion Mall is within 3km or 3 BTS stations from my place. Platinum is the cheap but good fashion mall attractive to both tourists and shop owners from many countries.
- A Korean Town is 2 minutes more from Terminal 21.
- Soi Cowboy, one of the two most famous nigh-life street is 800m from here or 8 mins of walk.
- Soi Sukhumvit 14 or Nana station (popular for Japanese) is about 1.2km away.
here is what my guests reviewed about my apartment, from another booking site
FRANCESCO - Italian from Sicily, Italia, February 2014
MInh is a very nice person and I'm glad to have spent a couple of days in his apartment. I'm sure we will keep in contact even if I should not come back in Bangkok.
I think apartment position is perfect. Enough near to sky metro, very near to airport metro even if you have heavy bags with you (as me), not too much near to protest areas in Bangkok, which means no rumors when you want to sleep after afternoon neither in this period.
I didn't have enough free time to use the swimming pool, I just used internet connection and air conditioning which were working very well.
Giorgio from Belgium, February 2014
Very nice and central place to stay. Big swimming pool at 9 floor. The apartment is not so big but enough for two people. The bed could be better because it's small for two. All was OK. I didn't met Minh who was travelling. He gave me all informations I needed. You can easily to get there from the airport link. Makassan station. You can use moto taxi to reach Makassan or asoke bts. Cost 20 baths. Very easy and useful. A very nice and cheap restaurant thai in the front and also a french bakery with good coffee and croissants if you like. Behind this french place you can find fresh juice.
Anton from Russia, December 2013
???????? ??????? ? ?????? ????????, 28 ????, 5 ????? ?? ?????, ?????? ?????????????, ??? ?????)
Translate: Excellent room in central Bangkok, 28 floor, 5 minutes from the subway, charming host, all super)
Wesley from Holland, December 2013
This room ideal for travelling around bangkok since its clise to the BTS & MRT stations. Even when you dobt feel like travelling around, you can do plenty of things just in the neighbourhood. Dont forget to walk around 7 or 8 AM. A lot of foodstalls just a couple of steps away.
I really enjoyed my stay here. Minh is a wonderful and peaceful host who can give you plenty of information and tips!
Carrie from the US, December 2013
Minh was a very gracious host. The apartment is in a very convenient location and Minh was helpful with any questions about getting around. A beautiful pool was also a nice way to beat the heat.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Airport train $1.2 from Survanbhumi airport (Makka, Nearest railway: Asok BTS (skytrain), Phetchaburi MRT|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Dining seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Apr 2014
Based in Thailand