Large Apart. in the heart of Södermalm
from £79 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This is a charming two room apartment built in a classical early 20th century style with an enclosed fireplace in the living room. It is located 4-5 minutes walking distance from the T-stop Skanstull, exit Allhellgonagatan. By foot you arrive at the Ringen shopping centre in about 5-6 minutes. There are further loads of restaurants in this area of all kinds: Indian, Chinese, kebab, Swedish and so forth so you will never run out of ideas about where to shop or have a nice dinner! This apartment is near to Nytorget Park, which is the social heartbeat of Södermalm, the part of central Stockholm in which you will be living. At Nytorget you can always find interesting people to hang out with at the restaurants, pubs and at the new deluxe store and restaurant in direct connection to the park. During the summer it's a nice place to hang out in the sun too!
There are yoga schools in the neighboorhood too, one – Stockholm Yoga Shala – teaches ashtanga on Gotlandsgatan 88, a 5-6 minute walk from the apartment. During the summer there are also concerts in the Vita Bergen Park, a 10 minute walk, with famous Swedish artists, such as the trubadour Carl Anton. This is also a nice park for walks and you have a nice panorama there of the city. An alternate panorama of the city you get if you walk 10 mins up Katarina Kyrkogata behind the Katarina Church, or if you walk 10 mins up Östgötagatan to Mosebacke Etablissemang, a cool music club with a fantastic view of the city! You can walk 6-7 minutes to Medborgarplatsen were you find a lot of popular night clubs, such as Malmen, at Hotel Malmen – a nice lounge and bar – also you find Snaps there, Debaser Medis, Kvarnen and Göta Lejon. Therefore this apartment is literally located in the center of the cultural hub of Södermalm!
If you want to shop in the City or hang out at the posh clubs of Stureplan, near Östermalmstorg T-stop, you pop on the metro and arrive there in 10 minutes time, so the city is there available for you pretty much outside your doorstep, in any direction!
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
All costs included in the rent: electricity, water, heat and internet, as well as bedlinen, usage of kitchen and all apartment facilities.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment.
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• A security deposit will be charged along with the booking amount and it will be refunded by the website within 10 days after you leave the apartment, if no damage is verified and reported after our inspection.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our apartment assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery.
• Late check in after 00:00 implies a fee of 200 SEK, payable in cash on arrival directly to our local assistant.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Stockholm County region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Central Europe Apartments ..
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:22 Dec 2014
Based in Sweden
- 140 properties
- 125 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties