Top level in a House close city and nature
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This is a house which is divided into two apartments on two levels: the entrance level and the basement.
You will be renting the entrance level, where there are two rooms and a fully equipped kitchen, divided over approximately 50 square meters. There is a bath room with a bath, shower, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a small toilet there too. In smaller room there is a comfortable bedsofa 160x200cm. In the larger living room there are two white leather bedsofas with mattresses that fold up to 140x200cm each. Extra beds can be added so that up to eight people can sleep in the two rooms, 6 people would be the standard with the bedding already provided.
There is a Steinway piano in the living room - it is awesome! Please, don't bang it with your fists and never ever put liquids on it, like coffée or others!
There is a backyard with an apple tree and some other fruit trees. There is a wooden sofa and some chairs so that you can sit here, relax and enjoy life, especially during summer and spring – even autumn if the weather so allows.
The house is located at a 4-5 minute walk from the Metro station Tallkrogen on the green line. It will take you to the city in 15 mins. Tallkrogen is located closely to Nynäsvägen, which takes you to Farsta,Nynäshamn, Västerhaninge quickly (15, 60, 30 mins respectively by car), or to Stockholm city by car in about 10 mins (no rush hour!). Tallkrogen is located 5 mins by car from the new Globen Arena shopping, hotel and arena centre by car you can find most things you need here. By metro you change at Gullmarsplan and go to Globen, or you can walk from Gullmarsplan approximately 15 mins. You can park at the entrance gateway of the house for free. On the other side of the metro tracks is located Tallkrogen centre. It's a seven minute walk there, and you find ICA there, where you can buy food all days from 9.00-21.00. There is also a Pizza here and some other practical shops. If you like nature, you have a forest you can take a walk in, located at a 10 minute walk to the left, just having crossed the metro tracks, facing Tallkrogen centre. You can walk, jog and enjoy the fresh air here!
INCLUDES: bedlinen, towels, electricity, wi-fi, hot water, hairdryer and all utilities you need in a home.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• A security deposit will be charged along with the booking amount and it will be refunded by us within 7 days after you leave the apartment, if no damage is verified and reported after our inspection.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our apartment assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||3 Sofa beds, Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Central Europe Apartments ..
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Aug 2014
Based in Sweden
- 52 properties