Beach Cottage Prince's Grant
Cottage | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Unique holiday home consisting of Restored Historic Beach Cottage with direct access to the beach consisting of main bedroom with shower en suite, guest bedroom with twin beds and loft room (agile people only) with twin beds, the latter two share a shower room. Lounge, kitchen and veranda with the most spectacular views of the beach. This is the only home on the estate with direct access from onto the beach.
Then a 2 bedroomed modern beach cottage both en suite (one twin, one double) with lounge, dining room and kitchen with scullery and a huge veranda with 4 bunk beds, built in braai (bbq) overlooking the pool area with sea and breaker views as an added bonus.
There is no television in this home, the owners want guests to experience the getaway that it is for what it offers.
Prince's Grant has to offer
· Small estate with 495 freehold units in total, 280 built, 8 under construction in old Natal colonial style.
· Nominated site of conservation significance by Natal Parks Board, gardens contain only indigenous plants and trees
· We own the Peter Matkovich designed 18 hole golf course which is consistently rated in the top 30 in SA
· Situated on the Dolphin Coast and central to St Lucia, Hluhluwe, Phinda, Mkuze, Anglo Zulu War Battlefields, Gateway, Umhlanga, Durban, Ballito Lifestyle Centre
· The Lodge (which we now own which means that we are one of the few golf estates countrywide where the owners are in control of every aspect of the estate) offers 4 star accommodation, 15 rooms, swimming pool, à la carte restaurant, fully equipped salon & conference centre. Mulligans bar has a great vibe.
· Fully equipped Pro Shop
· Three communal swimming pools
· Tennis court, Squash court & Recreation centre
· Children's play area consisting of 2 trampolines, beach volleyball & football field
· Paddling facilities on lagoon, nature walk through forest
· 239 bird species including resident Fish Eagles, Spotted Eagle Owls
· Wildlife including grey duiker, bush babies, bushbuck, vervet monkeys (No domestic pets)
· Kilometre long stretch of unspoilt beach with 3 access gates with ablution blocks adjacent to the access points.
· 24 hour manned security, biometric access control, 94 cameras along electric fence line
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 3 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (10), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 18, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Based in South Africa
- 6 properties