Panorama Fort Beach No 156
About the home
AVAILABLE AT AN UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICE!!!!!
An outstanding air-conditioned apartment in a newly completed complex, situated right on the beach in an exclusive area of St. Vlas. Ideal for couples and families, located just 5Km from the bustling resort of Sunny Beach. This complex combines excellent on-site facilities with the advantage of an upmarket location.
This apartment is spacious with the main living area and bedroom opening to a large terrace that offers views of the complex, swimming pools and landscaped gardens, which is great if you need to keep an eye on the little ones, it is ground floor too making it ideal for families!
The apartment is east facing and offers exceptional accommodation. An inner hall leading to a fully fitted kitchen equipped with all self catering facilities. The open plan dining and living area allows for comfort and provides access to the large terrace. The bedroom has access to the terrace which can also be accessed from the lounge. A fully equipped tiled bathroom that benefits from enclosed power shower and boiler.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Paradise Beach, 100m|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Gym, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool / Snooker table|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Shared tennis court on site, Swing set|
Further details indoors:
- The apartment has one bedroom with a double bed and a double sofa bed - ideal for small families. The bathroom is fully tiled with a powerful shower and vanity unit with mirror and lights over.
The apartment also has cable tv.
- Children are welcome, low allergen environment..
- All bedding and towels included and air conditioning/heating throughout.
Further details outdoors:
- Outside the property you'll find parking, tennis court, small terrace & 2 garden chairs.
- The complex can offer a fax, fitness room, jacuzzi,sauna & sunbeds. Free use of the four pools, other facilities incur a small charge, e.g Sauna, gym, beauty room, massage, football pitch, tennis court,sun loungers. There are two restaurants and one next door in the Marina Fort Beach, Internet Cafe, Supermarket, Bar, Children's Playgrounds. Access to private beach with facilities.
- 4 pools, one with artificial waves, one with a waterfall and a 25m pool. In addition there are 2 pools for children with water attractions
The Black Sea Coast region
The climate of the Black Sea Coast is very good with high temperatures and plenty of sun. White sandy beaches and warm waters from June to September go hand in hand with hundreds of places of interest along the coast, ranging from old pagan sanctuaries to remains of ancient Roman and Greek civilisations, and authentic cultural and historical monuments of the Bulgarian state.
The St Vlas area
Sunny Beach is the largest resort on the Black Sea Coast and has everything that you would expect from a major holiday destination. The sandy beach is 8 km long visitors can hire everything from sun beds to jet skis. The sea is safe and calm for swimming. Spend your time relaxing on the beach, enjoying a massage or just having a snack and a drink from the many beach restaurants.
The complex was named Panorama Fort Beach due to it’s location on the beach between Elenite and Sunny Beach giving spectacular views across the calm Robinson bay. Sunny Beach is fast gaining an excellent reputation for it’s 7km long white sandy beach which is ideal for families with lots of activities taking place including watersports. Further across the bay is the ancient town of Nessebar, a UNESCO proected site containing an abundance of market stalls and ancient ruins as well many seafood restaurants. A short drive down the coast is the town of Bourgas, here you can shop till you drop, maybe finding some bargains on designer gear! Again here there is also an abundance of places to eat and drink along with a vibrant nightlife to endulge in.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly to either Bourgas or Varna airport :-
- Bourgas is approximately 30km away from the apartment and transfer time is around 30 minutes by taxi.
- Varna is approximately 95km away from the apartment and transfer time is around 90 minutes by taxi.
- Cheap flights are available from Wizzair.com and Balkanholidays.com
- Transfers to and from the apartment can be arranged if you would prefer.
- Local buses and numerous taxis are available in and around the area.
Activities near St Vlas
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|01 Jan - 30 Apr||31 Jan 12||1 May 12||£ 100||-||-||1 Week|
|01 May - 30 June||1 May 12||1 Jul 12||£ 200||-||-||1 Week|
|01 July - 31st August||1 Jul 12||1 Sep 12||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|01 Sept -31st Oct||1 Sep 12||1 Nov 12||£ 200||-||-||1 Week|
|01 Nov - 31st Dec||1 Nov 12||1 Jan 13||£ 100||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
If you can find a cheaper price and can prove it to me (e.g. through a website) i will do my best to beat it!!Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here