Hotel apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Self contained apartment comprising of:
- A spacious apartment of 69m² = 742ft²
- Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, food processor, fridge freezer, coffee machine
- Washroom with washing machine and dishwasher
- High stone walls with large wooden beam, spot lighting giving beautiful night lighting effects
- Bathroom with shower and bath (separate toilet)
- Main bedroom has king size bed, ideal apartment for honeymoon or newly weds
- Second bedroom (ideal for child or the baby) has single bed
- Convertible sofa in front room (5 people can be accommodated in total)
- Large glass top dinning table with chairs
- CD/Radio Player, DVD player, LCD Flat screen TV
- Bed linen-sheets, bathroom towels provided
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Communal room, library/games/Internet connected PC, on second floor
- Communal storage room for baby pushchairs and beech material on ground floor
- 1 Euro bus ride to beaches passes in front of building.
- Apartment is in 150 year old stone building, taking 7 years to fully restore to the highest standards.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Les Cabanes De Fleury 11 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Beziers - Cap d'Agde Airport (BZR) 21.3 km, Nearest railway: Narbonne 12.4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||TV, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
The Languedoc-Roussillon region
These apartments in South of France are located 20 minutes from Narbonne and a short 15-20 minute drive, through beautiful vineyards and the 'La Clape' nature reserve, to the sandy beaches of St-Pierre-La-Mer and Cabanes de Fleury. Salles d'Aude is a small, traditional wine growing village (pop 2,300). There is a boulangerie, restaurant and small supermarket in the centre of the village, plus a larger Super market at the entrance of the village.
St Pierre la Mer
The geography and geology of the area create a diversity and richness of the natural environment quite remarkable. Environments related to water and very dry rub and spread the sandstone changes in humidity, salinity, exposure to wind, geology, altitude ..... More than 50 types of natural environments coexist in the Park of Narbonne, typical Mediterranean environment or not: dry grasslands, scrublands, mountains and pine forests scattered oaks, lagoons, marshes with their "sansouires" their reedbeds, dunes (tiny here!) ... each with its specific flora.
Some are well known, but all others on the contrary, very original and rare even on a European scale, grow through extreme environmental conditions. For example salt steppes on the beaches, tiny areas flooded in winter and overheated in the summer hosting a very special flora on efflorescence, and make lidos Aude paradise "statice."
Of course, the wildlife is just as exuberant species most common to the rarest. In ponds sixty fish, including eels, there are conditions that allow them to provide all or part of their life cycle. The hippocampus is sedentary.
Amphibians and reptiles are there with their strange names Discoglossus painted midwife toad, snake Aesculapius, ocellated lizard ... and huge Montpellier snake that can surprise in the scrubland or rolled at the foot of dry stone walls .
It is also the realm of insects, but there are currently insufficient knowledge: we must also explore, identify! and expect that inventories reveal certainly good surprises.