Artist's Villa in Saint Paul
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This charming villa is situated in the middle of a calm residential area of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, the most famous painters' village of the South of France. You get the best offer of living in a calm area surrounded by other nice villas and olive tree gardens, but still being close to the sea, the Alps hills and mountains, to shops, art galleries and all the various attractions in Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Villefranche or Monaco.
The house underwent a unique interior decoration like a castle restored in a “Provencal” style and with many original paintings and artwork. There is a comprehensive library of artwork books.There are 3 bedrooms - sleeps 4 to 6 people.Closed covered and secure parking.
The 400 m2 garden with its many flowers in all seasons has been carefully maintained and has also a huge Canadian pine, three palm trees, olive-, lemon-, orange-, mandarin- and grapefruit trees, local lavender and rosemary.
From the house and garden there are fabulous views on the high Alps and the surrounding hills. The sea is visible from the first floor. There is a large pool area with its outside shower, quite close to the covered terrace, BBQ and kitchen, so that you can prepare your meals and eat outdoor in the shade or in the warm evenings.
In summary, the villa has: 2 bedrooms: sleeps 4, 1 bedroom veranda: sleeps 2, 2 bathrooms + 2 separate toilets, 1 living room with romantic fireplace, 1 dining room with table for 6, 1 fully equipped kitchen, 1 covered terrace with BBQ and table for 6, Garden with pool and outside shower , Satellite TV and Wireless Internet, Covered parking space.
In more detail:
On the ground floor:
- Living room with outstanding fireplace and interior decoration with personality, leather corner sofa and armchair, cable TV and hi-fi set.
- Dining room with table and chairs for 6 people and exit to the terrace and garden. The floors are of volcanic stone, quite cool and agreeable to walk barefoot.
- Fully equipped kitchen with table for 4 people, oven, microwave and all accessories. It exits to the covered terrace with BBQ and a table for 6
- A bedroom in a charming closed veranda of 9 m2 is practically sleeping in the garden on a large bed for two people.
The first floor is accessed by an interior staircase and is organised in two bedroom areas:
- A master bedroom of 30 m2 with two windows: one overlooking the garden and the sea beyond and the other window with with a gorgeous view on the mountains. The room is equipped with a double bed, large closet, cable TV, The bathroom with shower and separate toilet is next door, including the washing machine.
- A cute small veranda with large windows overlooking the garden can accommodate a roll away bed for one person.
- A third bedroom of 11 m2 with a window overlooking the garden and sea view is equipped with a sofa bed for two people, large wardrobe, and hi-fi set. The bathroom and separate toilet are next door.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cagnes-sur-Mer 5 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice Cote d'Azur 8 km, Nearest railway: Nice Central Station 10 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
The Cote d'Azur is unique: gorgeous sea, high mountains, mediaeval villages, sports, tourist and night attractions? The French "savoir vivre" will suit you with splendid food and restaurants, history and culture, free concerts and shows, fireworks, casinos, ... everything you want within less than an hour drive.
St Paul de Vence
Saint Paul de Vence is a 1000 years old village that has become the most "artsy" place on the French Riviera. It is unique. Well situated close to the major citiies of the Cite d'Azur: Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Antibes, Villefranche, Menton. Also at only one hour drive of San Remo in Italy.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Based in France
- 1090 properties
- 351 properties
- Villefranche Sur Mer
- 127 properties
- 81 properties
- 75 properties
- 53 properties
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- 53 properties
- St Paul de Vence
- 48 properties
- Golfe Juan
- 37 properties
- Villeneuve Loubet
- 28 properties
- Saint Laurent du Var
- 26 properties
- St Jeannet
- 20 properties
- Chateauneuf Grasse
- 20 properties
- 16 properties
- 16 properties
- La Gaude
- 15 properties
- 10 properties
- Mouans Sartoux
- 8 properties
- Le Bar Sur Loup
- 7 properties
- Saint Jeannet
- 6 properties