from £58 /night help
Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Bwthyn Lil is the oldest cottage, which sleeps four and has a raised balcony with spectacular views over Carn Llidi, Pen Beri and Ramsey Island.
The accommodation includes a large sitting room with a Clearview wood-burning stove, oak beams, comfortable sofa and chairs, Sony digital TV, DVD, CD player with iPod connection and Wi-fi.
There is a fully equipped kitchen/dining room with microwave, fridge, freezer and Miele washer/dryer, as well as views across to Carn Llidi.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with pocket sprung mattresses and fitted wardrobes, one with spectacular views over the Cathedral, Carn Llidi and the countryside across to Whitesand Bay. We provide cotton sheets with feather and down duvets and pillows.
The bathroom includes a bath/shower and the cottage benefits from gas central heating, garden furniture, two secluded seating areas and good car parking.
Bwthyn Lil is strictly for non-smokers and we take bookings for short breaks during the low season, normally from November to February.
Summary of Bwthyn Lil:
- sleeps 4 in two double bedrooms - pocket sprung mattresses
- bathroom with bath/shower
- spectacular views over Carn Llidi and Ramsey Island
- Sony TV, DVD, CD with iPod connection and Wi-fi
- Clearview wood-burning stove with logs provided
- fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave and Miele washing machine/drier
- parking, gas central heating, shared garden and BBQ
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Whitesand Bay|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
The St Davids Peninsula region
St David's is the smallest city in the UK and in the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire, which hosts so many attractions within a short distance including:
- the blue flag beach at Whitesand Bay, just 5 minutes drive from the cottage
- the Blue Lagoon at Abereiddi - location for the World Cliff Diving Championships in 2012/13
- cycling the Pembrokeshire trail
- many small harbours….Porthgain, Porthclais and so many more
- walking the famous coastal path, just minutes from the cottage
- kayaking and surfing at Newgale or Whitesand Bay beaches
- visiting the Cathedral and Bishop's Palace
- boat trips to Ramsey Island
Further a field there are many other towns and villages to visit including the picturesque Tenby, with its beautiful links golf course, Broad Haven and Little Haven, Newport just north of Fisfguard, Solva with its lovely estuary and Pembroke Dock.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.