Bwthyn Gwe Stone Cottage
from £50 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
House | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Bwthyn Gwe is a traditional stone Pembrokeshire cottage overlooking the secluded courtyard and south facing garden and makes a wonderful retreat for two people.
The spacious living room includes an original fireplace, gas 'wood' burning stove, dining table and chairs, comfortable sofa and chair, Sony digital TV, DVD, CD player with iPod connection and Wi-fi.
The accommodation includes a 28ft open plan ground floor with fully equipped kitchen including gas fired Rayburn, Miele dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave.
There is a large bedroom with king size bed and pocket sprung mattress, large wardrobe and chest of drawers, hand basin and room for a cot. We provide cotton sheets with feather and down duvets and pillows.
The large bathroom includes a separate Hansgrohe shower, bath and Miele washer/dryer. The cottage benefits from gas central heating, garden furniture, two secluded seating areas and good car parking.
Bwthyn Gwe is strictly for non-smokers and we take bookings for short breaks during the low season, normally from November to February.
Summary of Bwthyn Gwe:
- sleeps 2 in one large double bedroom - pocket sprung mattress
- family bathroom, separate Hansgrohe shower
- Sony TV, DVD, CD with iPod connection and Wi-fi
- 28 ft open plan ground floor, gas 'wood' burning stove
- Rayburn cooker, Miele dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and Miele washing machine/drier
- parking, gas central heating, shared garden and BBQ
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Whitesand Bay 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, BBQ|
About this location
The St Davids Peninsula region
St David's is the smallest city in the UK and in the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire, which hosts so many attractions within a short distance including:
- the blue flag beach at Whitesand Bay, just 5 minutes drive from the cottage
- the Blue Lagoon at Abereiddi - location for the World Cliff Diving Championships in 2012/13
- cycling the Pembrokeshire trail
- many small harbours….Porthgain, Porthclais and so many more
- walking the famous coastal path, just minutes from the cottage
- kayaking and surfing at Newgale or Whitesand Bay beaches
- visiting the Cathedral and Bishop's Palace
- boat trips to Ramsey Island
Further a field there are many other towns and villages to visit including the picturesque Tenby, with its beautiful links golf course, Broad Haven and Little Haven, Newport just north of Fisfguard, Solva with its lovely estuary and Pembroke Dock.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.