About the home
Holiday villa, with two little gardens, one at the front, with garden table, chairs and barbecue, the other at the back. Downstairs, dining room containing table and chairs, one sofa, two buffets and a TV cupboard, TV, hifi. Equipped kitchen with washing machine. WC separate from bathroom. At the back, small bedroom with folding double bed. Upstairs, large mezzanine containing one king size bed, one single bed, one sofa, coffee table and chest of drawers.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||St Cyprien Beach, 800m|
|Will consider:||House swaps|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 400m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 7|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
Further details indoors:
The house is located in a small residence. Away from main road and car park, it's peaceful and quiet. There is a private parking space and an electrical gate at the entrance of the residence for more security.
Facing east/ouest, the back garden gets the sun in the morning, and the front garden in the evening.
The communal swimming pool is open from 15th June until 15th September from 9 am til 9 pm. It's safe for children as you need a key to access it. It's not too deep.
The house is non smoking.
Further details outdoors:
- Commercial Centre nearby (300 meters) where you can find a baker, a small supermarket, wine shop, fish shop, vegetable shop, bouchers, restaurant, pizzeria, clothes shops, tobbacco.
- Phone box in the car park.
- Within walking distance of the sea (800 meters - 10 mn walk max. when you take your time). You can take a walk on the marina to see the boats, you can even get a shuttle boat that takes you from the commercial centre to the old port.
To get to the beach, it's quicker to follow the main road. Along it, an earth path surrounded by grass and trees, leads you to the turning bridge and then to the beach. It's fun to see the bridge turn to let the sailing boats go past... except when you're in a rush to take a dive in the sea !
You will find in the house many touristic leaflets at your disposal to make the most of your holiday.
The rental is from Sunday to Sunday. You get the key at 2 PM and must give them back at 11 AM.
The house has to be left in the same state of property you find it. All the necessary ustensils and cleaning products are available to clean the house before leaving. If this is not respected, an extra charge of 50 pounds will be asked for in order to get a professional to do it.
Sheets and towels are available on request and don't need to be washed by yourselves before you leave.
House swap possible but not in high season.
A 100 pounds deposit is required to hold booking.
We can lend you our bicycles. However, these will have to be replaced in case of theft or damage, and burst tires will have to be repaired before you leave.
The Languedoc-Roussillon / Pyrenees-Orientales region
Close to the Pyrénées mountains and the Mediterranean coast, this region is an ideal place to enjoy a lovely holiday by the beach, the mountains or the countryside. The climate is generally very hot in the summer and the winters are getting warmer and warmer every year.
Tourism is in full expansion and many activities are available to ensure that you spend a great time in our region. Here are a few of the many things you can do over here :
- bus excursions to Andorra, Spain, Cerdagne (www.cars-verts-voyages.com)
- visiting prehistoric caves
-> Tautavel (www.tautavel.com)
-> Fontrabiouse (www.fontrabiouse.fr)
-> Villefranche (www.3grottes.com)
- diving in Banyuls or Argelès (www.argeles-plongee.com)
- visit monuments :
-> Abbey in St Genis des Fontaines (www.ville-saintgenisdesfontaines.fr)
-> Prieuré de Marcevol XIIè
-> Força Réal in Millas
-> Abbaye Saint Michel de Cuixa (http://monsite.wanadoo.fr/abbaye.cuixa)
- visit dinosaure museum in Espéraza (www.dinosauria.org)
- Gorges de Galamus, de la Fou (www.tourisme-haut-vallespir.com)
- Farm visiting
- 1000 Flower labyrinth (www.laby66.com)
- Sweetcorn Labyrinth (www.jardin-ariane.com)
- Les Orgues d'Illes : discover a unique landscape of fairies chimneys (www.ille-sur-tet.com)
- visit castles in Salses, Bellegarde in Perthus (www.monum.fr)
- Guided tour of Cellier des Templiers, wine tasting (www.banyuls.com)
- Crocodile Farm in Pierreplate
- Bungee jumping and space jump in Prats de Mollo la Preste
- Turtle Valley in Sorède (www.lavalleedestortues.com)
- Animal Park in Les Angles (www.faune.pyreneenne.com)
- African Animal Park in Sigean (www.reserveafricainesigean.com)
- Live Farm in St André
- Four Solaire in Odeillo (www.promes.cnrs.fr/TOUT-PUBLIC/Exposition/index.htm)
- Glass makers in Palau del Vidre
- Adventure Park in Marquixanes (www.exterieur-nature.com)
- Aquarium in Canet (www.ot-canet.fr)
- Eagle Show in Valmy (www.lesaiglesdevalmy.com)
If you want more details about the region, please visit the following website : http://www.perpignantourisme.com
The St Cyprien / St Cyprien Plage area
St Cyprien is like a little "St Tropez". You don't really need the car to get around. A little train can take you to the port and back (www.train-touristique-st-cyprien.com).
Many touristic activities are available in and around St Cyprien.
- water park (www.aqualand.fr)
- boat rental (www.sunsud.fr)
- cruises (www.lodos.fr / www.roussillon-croisieres.com)
- jet ski (www.stcypjetevasion.net)
- rollers hiring
- karting (www.ludikart.com)
- golf (www.saintcyprien-golfresort.com)
- mini golf (www.espace-loisirs-nature.com)
- Butterfly Farm (www.tropique-du-papillon.com)
- Kayak de mer (www.kayakmer.net)
- Wind surf
- Mountain biking
- Beach volley
- Acrobatic Forest Park and Canyoning Park (www.argeles-aventure.com)
- parachute ascensionnel
- daily criuses in catamaran
- miniature park (www.espace.loisirs.nature.com)
- Botanic Park in Les Capellans, St Cyprien (saint-cyprien.com)
- Body Building
- Bowling (www.plazabowl.fr)
To discover more about St Cyprien, you can visit the following website : http://www.saint-cyprien.com.
Some of the highlights of the summer are the fireworks on 14th July and on 15th/16th August. Once in a life time you should try to live the experience of 16th August Fireworks in Collioure. Get a train to Collioure from Elne station (many special trains), spend the day there, have a picnic on the beach and enjoy the night show ! A great day and evening out to remember.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
You can fly at very low prices to Perpignan Airport or Gerona Airport (Spain)
Direct flights are available from London Stansted and Birmingham with Ryanair, Manchester with Bmibaby and Southampton with Flybe.
Please consult the websites for price and availability.
Do not forget the rental goes from Sunday to Sunday !
Here are a few examples to give you a rough idea of what time planes depart and arrive. This information may
You can get more information, (including the WEATHER in Perpignan) on Perpignan Airport's website : http://www.perpignan.cci.fr/2-13674-Accueil.php
It will also give you information about shuttles (from the Airport to Perpignan but there is no bus going from the Airport to St Cyprien), taxis, car rental etc.
Information about how to get to the house will be sent to you prior to your departure.
Activities near St Cyprien
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
10 Sep 2012
From the time of booking the wonderful owner, Laurance' was the perfect landlady, the directions to the apartment were clear and precise and we were greeted by her on time, on arrival we found 2 bottles of wine and a flask of cold water in the fridge, what better way to arrive!!
The house was beautifully decorated and all of the furnishings in good order, the beds comfortable and all appliances functioning normally, even the neighbours were agreeable!! All in all we had a wonderful week and are planning to re-book for 2 weeks next August.
Many thanks Laurence.
David, Kim, Sophia & Maddi
13 Aug 2012
We were a family of four, two young children aged 4 & 2. We loved this house, it had everything we needed and it was in a great location. This review could not be completed without a mention of the house owner Laurance, she was a lady that could not have done more of us - Highly recommended.
08 Nov 2011
La Marina is just fantastic, sitting on a Marina, walking distance to small shopping centre, resturants and to the beach, what more could one ask for! This has being our second visit, first time was with our 3 sons and we had a fantastic time. This time we got to go on our own which was a wonderful treat and most relaxing holiday!
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low season||19 Sep 12||28 Apr 13||€ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|Rate 2||28 Apr 13||2 Jun 13||€ 450||-||-||1 Week|
|Rate 3||2 Jun 13||30 Jun 13||€ 550||-||-||1 Week|
|Rate 4||30 Jun 13||1 Sep 13||€ 600||-||-||1 Week|
|Rate 5||1 Sep 13||30 Sep 13||€ 550||-||-||1 Week|
|Rate 6||30 Sep 13||3 Nov 13||€ 450||-||-||1 Week|
|Rate 7||3 Nov 13||6 Apr 14||€ 350||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Cot and high chair available on demand at no extra cost.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in France and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This villa has received 5 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday apartments in France (11,142)