Southern Brittany seaside holidays Ocean beach
from £42 /night help
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 4
For YOUR HOLIDAY SEASIDE south of Brittany in St Brevin L' Ocean, close to the large sandy beach and water activities.
Charming Apartment with large wooden terrace facing south, quiet , comfortable and functional, located near the center and shops , Wi -Fi Internet access , in a small residence , between the ocean and pine forest.
Accommodation for your holidays by the sea , available for 2-4 people in a recent housing 34 m2 arranged carefully with all the comforts and Internet access, intercom access, overlooking the greenery and pine , enjoying a beautiful outdoor space of 28 m2 sunny terrace with wooden garden furniture, parasol , deckchairs .
For outdoor holiday , close to the large sandy beach of the ocean and beach clubs for children , close to all amenities , downtown, leisure activities and water sports, entertainment, restaurants and beach bars , casino. Ideal for your beach holiday as a couple, family or a getaway with friends .
The Travel Station in Saint Brevin L' Ocean:
- Because of its privileged location between Brittany and the Vendée , the Jade Coast , Atlantic Coast , St Brevin which has 2 centers , St Brevin Les Pins and St Brevin L' Ocean is a busy resort which delight fans of water sports and boardsports , for an active vacation in Nature preserved in its purest form !
Leisure and Fun Side : For swimming on patrolled beaches , St Brevin with its large sandy beach extending over 8 km bordered by wooded dunes and pine trees, has the European Blue Flag Label .
For your entertainment, you will find many sports and cultural entertainment with shows, street art, Beach Volleyball tournaments on the beach, rides and beach clubs for children, outdoor and night markets , restaurants and beach bars , Casino and a rich historical heritage with megaliths ( Tumulus, Dolmen , Neolithic menhirs ), the Maritime Museum .
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, Studio|
|Nearest beach||The Ocean Beach in St-Brevin l'Océan 250 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||350 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nantes 50 km, Nearest railway: Saint-Nazaire 17 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
The Pays de la Loire region
Attractions and Landmarks nearby:
- Pornic with its old harbor and historic medieval center , marina , Thalassotherapy , Golf
- The rocky headland of St- Gildas in Préfailles
- The banks of the Loire and Saint -Nazaire with the cable-stayed bridge that spans multicable fan estuary ( along 3,356 meters), its ships and aircraft giants
- St-Marc/Mer with Mr Hulot beach , coves and beautiful green coast
- Guerande, medieval city and its salt marshes
- Côte d' Amour with its large bay of La Baule - Pornichet - Pouliguen and Batz / Sea with its rugged coastline and cliffs
- The peninsula Croisic town character with its typical port Breton and Océarium
- The Turballe first fishing port in the Atlantic
- Piriac / Mer, small town character
- Nantes and Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne
- The Natural Park of Brière , 2nd swamp France , favorite site bird with its canals, barge trips , countryside, thatched cottages ( village Kerhinet )
- The islands Noirmoutier, Yeu , Belle Island , Houat Hoëdic .
Activities and Leisure Water Sports, Entertainment:
- Pleasures and joys of swimming on large sandy beach bordered by wooded dunes and pines,
- Beach Club - Rides , Air games for children,
- Water Sports (Sailing , Catamaran, Surf , Kite surfing , speed -sailing, yachting , windsurfing , kayaking )
- Beach Volleyball Tournament ,
- Open air markets and night ,
- Walk in the forest - hiking, many coastal paths - Cycling and mountain biking , big circuits ( Vélocéan ) and tracks,
- Horse riding, walks on the beach and in the forest,
- Beachcombing for shells,
- Surf Casting,
- Aquatic Complex ' AquaJade ' sports pools , lagoon bubble slide, river rafting ,
- Miniature golf ,
- Casino ,
- Ecological Ice Rink,
- Bowling ,
- Cinema 3D
- Petanque ,
- Table tennis ,
- ULM ,
- Climbing in the trees ,
- African Safari ' Wild Planet ' and Animal Parks
- Tourist train , Carriage , Rosalie
- Golf de Pornic,
- Restaurants and beach bars,
- Summer Festival ' Sea Side ' , concerts , theater, street art , entertainment ,
- Grand Fireworks Festival (+ 120,000 viewers) .
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.